Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie

fortytwo

I have said it before and I will say it again. to the folks that give crap to Okie for him being off, but they are the ones that bring nothing to the table. so shut the he- - up. he has said everything that has somewhat came through but rate (yet to see) and date, But the GOI being seated and the budget being done was pretty much on like he said, he may have been ahead of the news. Remember all the companies he told us about? most of you probably never herd of those companies remember that when you buy stock in them.

THANKS OKIE !!!!!! MOST OF US LOVE EVERYTHING YOU BRING, YOU HAVE MADE THIS RIDE KILLER :D

LIVE LONG MY FRIEND.

You do realize that Okie has brought nothing to the table except for fictitious jargon right??? I could easily sit here at my comp and claim I have sources and they are telling me it will happen 4/11/11. Any clown with half a brain could just continually say that it's here, it's done, yada yada. As for the budget being done and the goi seated, it's really not hard to just read the news articles that people post on here. Whereas a lot of people will post the news and have a few comments about it, Okie could see a news article and turn it into this major fluff piece of how its a piece of the RV puzzle that has just been placed and say he got this 'intel' from his sources.

• Upvote 1