Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

04/07 DD Chat

linny0830

dont promote other sites: Thank you for being here everyone! It IS a very exciting day based on all that seems to be coming out everywhere

dont promote other sites: that’s all I got for that… fire away with the questions.

Chat Member: Hey Dd I really appreciate your time and effort on this form to help keep us informed. I was wondering what if any you think will happen after the inital period from Rv. Do you think the Dinar will raise in value or drop and why? thanks for your answer.

dont promote other sites: Answer: I believe it will be an initial managed float… then free float… i believe we may see it dip for a little bit, depending on the initial rate, then will rise in the free market

bobcatloader: Hi DD, What makes you think there is enough money to cover the IQD if it RV’s. Our Country is broke.

dont promote other sites: read my post… easiest found on www.TheWeeklyTidbit.com… titled, “Making Sense of the Numbers”

txsuzi: DD…. if you would… can you let us in on your information that you have recieved recently???? PLEASE…… Dont leave us hangin’

dont promote other sites: I did… can’t share much more… I’m hopeful, as the main indicator is that it was from a DIFFERENT SOURCE that matched the other information I alluded to on Tuesday.

DrMJ: Thank you for all you do DD, keep your skepticism. In the time I have been here, I have never seen a post like what you did today. Are you willing to share more about what you have learned regarding what is going on with the RV and any time frames?

dont promote other sites: I will DEFINITELY keep my skepticism… Based on all I’ve been through, I will NEVER post a definitive “intel” post ever, until the day I deliver the RV Announcement via SMS, Dashboard, Email, DDT Site Post, DDC Chat, RSS Feed, Twitter, The Weekly Tidbit, and Facebook… lol!

ajfire: Is Iraq now in the WTO?

dont promote other sites: an article a few days ago mentioned them as having met all the qualifications to be a member… was quoted by an IMF source I believe… so I don’t know if they’ve officially been introduced or accepted, but I know they are very close

hwngirl: are we almost there? When will we see it on the US side and where?

dont promote other sites: it will happen all over the world at once

irishoman: dd- do you think that the gov supposedly “shutting down” will have an affect on the RV process?

dont promote other sites: the timing is VERY INTERESTING for sure… I’m starting to wonder if indeed it could be. I certainly hope so!!!! I would mean only ONE THING if it was tied to it.

msbutterflygrl: has the smoke and mirrors and possible RV excitement EVER been like it is now??

dont promote other sites: I’ll just say this… the ONLINE WORLD has “OVER-SHOT THE MARK”

beautyjones: Will we have good news tomorrow?

dont promote other sites: I don’t know…

dont promote other sites: Ever heard the term “analysis paralysis”? Well, that’s what WE are here online… lol! Things are more simple in the “REAL” IQD RV WORLD

ny2cali: Is there solid evidence that we are close to an RV?

dont promote other sites: So the rumors say… I haven’t seen any personally myself

reggie4664: IF IVE NEVER BOUGHT FROM ALI WILL HE CASH ME IN SOME SAY HE WONT IF YOU DIDNT BUY FROM HIM HOWD YOU LIKE THAT NO WHENS RV QUESTION

dont promote other sites: Yes… Dinar Trade will cash ANYONE in, regardless of where they purchased their dinars.

showme1: will being apart of the wto help the dinar rv?

dont promote other sites: I’d say yes…. though it’s not a requirement for them to RV… it just may be the opposite… the RV will help them enter the WTO.

Bain: DD.. You have always been very conservative on your website which I much appreciate. Why all the sudden send out the “Lookout” message? Please give as much info as you can..

dont promote other sites: I need you all to be aware that I am hearing things worth your attention. I have been so down on things lately, that I didn’t want you to be caught too off-guard should something happen sooner than I’ve been stating… June-Aug.

dont promote other sites: I am just doing my best to give you a gauge of how I’m feeling and thinking along the way. As such, I share what I can, but I don’t wish to create ridiculous hype, as everything I say is accentuated 10-fold

dinarheaven: DD, do you think that the fact that so many are invested in the Dinar creates a logistical problem for the RV? There’s a LOT of money on the line for investors.

dont promote other sites: It naturally creates issues, but they have a system set up to handle it.

Yotes: If this does happen DD, do you expect mass media to pick up on it?

dont promote other sites: no… if so, then only briefly.. but then again, this is a very unique situation within the world

pcampbell: is it true about the forex pinging?

dont promote other sites: don’t know… that’s a rumor as old as the IQD

Nay: Your post today “Time to be on Lookout” – what does that mean? Are we really, really close to the end?

dont promote other sites: I hope

larsen: What are the chances of this not happening at all?

dont promote other sites: zero… IMO

DrMJ: When the RV occurs, what is your suggestion as to what we should do with all our free time not having to read articles and Iraqi news?

dont promote other sites: I will have set up the private site, and InvestorTidbits will be in full-swing.

ronil8n: When we come to cash in, can we also trade a 25K Dinar in for five 5K Dinar’s? I have big bills and am looking to gift some of them to others in the smaller dems rather than cashing in all of them.

dont promote other sites: yes

captkm: dont promote other sites there is no way you will tell us what has you”hopeful” so—what has you incredibly optomistic? ——–Ten is stunning this evening——-

dont promote other sites: Wow Ten!!! WooHoo!

dont promote other sites: A Different source… nothing left to do from what I am hearing… we’ve overshot the mark… completed Govt, HCL, Ch7 remaining issues… according to these 2 separate contacts… are NOT required, and we’re there. So, I’m HOPEFUL, and nothing more that we’ll see this RV sooner than later. NO DATE… NO RATE… were given, so…

dont promote other sites: it’s a timing issue and a logistical issue… and a recalibration issue… so, we wait to see if they are truthful, or if I’ve been snowed… don’t think so, but we’ll see

hereforfun: why do you think we might be close?

dont promote other sites: I don’t think we’re close… I’m hopeful we’re close.

J_Dubya: DD – those you respect, like Night and Frank has said the RV trigger has been pulled yesterday I believe. In your opinion, do you think that is possible? And now we’re just waiting for it to hit us? Seems unplausible but SO MANY are saying it has happened, not just the typical rumor mill.

dont promote other sites: I know Kuwait took like 3 days to show, so I know that’s not out of the norm, but I have NO WAY of telling if it was pulled yesterday. That is NOT the information I’ve received.

DannyDinar: dont promote other sites, in all your years of following the Iraqi Dinar, have you ever felt this “hopeful” that a revaluation was so imminent… and if so, how long ago was that?

dont promote other sites: a couple of times before, like one time when a very powerful politician told us it would be going down that night… then it didnt… So, there have been a few other times, when I was much more naive in this investment. Keep your thick skin on guys… and just be aware… don’t be stupid and purchase more than you can afford, or purchase based on emotion. NOT A GOOD THING! This information could be bogus. I’m open to that! Are you?

JDSanders: Are there two different rates coming out? And did they get inducted into the WTO?

dont promote other sites: I know nothing of 2 different rates… other than the official CBI rate, and the secondary market rate, that will naturally be there regardless of anything else

kvalentine: can you explain how lopping of 0′s affects us

dont promote other sites: that is NOT what I’m hearing… according to what I’m hearing, it will be a straight-up RV

paradise99: We just want to know what you are excited about!!!!!!!

dont promote other sites: well, now you’ve got it!

Paydirt: What has been the Most Telling today..???

dont promote other sites: hearing from this contact of mine who isn’t part of these sites whose info matches much of the other info I’ve either read or have been told prior.

Danyele: When do you expect the Rv to actually be finalized here in the U.S.?

dont promote other sites: I have NO CLUE

dont promote other sites: Anyway guys… that’s all I have. I’m hopeful the information that has been shared is TRUE. It comes from very well-connected people who everyone would know. I hope they weren’t snowed. I have nothing else to say… we wait to see if it’s true… WTO accession… US Govt shutdown… all tied into these rumors all at the same time.. couldnt’ be better timing

dont promote other sites: But we’ll just have to wait and see. I’ve got to run… shorter chat tonight, but very impactful I hope. Just stay calm and watchful. It may be on its way.. it may not! I just do not know. All my best to all of you…

• Upvote 5

DD does not allow reprint--cut and paste of their articles--read their terms and conditions--bottom of the main page

why do you care? are you the dinar forum police? im glad it was brought here seems the DD is getting excited and thats rare hes very conservative along with adam thanks for the post.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

why do you care? are you the dinar forum police? im glad it was brought here seems the DD is getting excited and thats rare hes very conservative along with adam thanks for the post.

i posted that topic yesterday in technical forum--the facts are clear in regards to plagiarism

Material from www.theiraqidinar.com and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by another site's Tidbits Corporation or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (together, "another site's Tidbits") may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of another site's Tidbits EXCEPT: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

i posted that topic yesterday in technical forum--the facts are clear in regards to plagiarism

Material from www.theiraqidinar.com and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by another site's Tidbits Corporation or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (together, "another site's Tidbits") may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of another site's Tidbits EXCEPT: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices

if that's the case i'm sure all of these dinar forums are commiting the same crime every day. DD's posts are posted on other forums as well as is the chats from adam and medic, and all the others. medic himself cried about this same thing when he opened his DV site and even had moles go on other sites to find out who were stealing his chats and had them report back to him who they were, and booted those members from his site for commiting such a un-speakable crime. my thing is why should anyone care aren't we all in this together? we can draw our own conclusions to what and whom we believe. so what's the big deal. it's kind of like the not copy thing without the written consent of major league baseball...... :D

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

pla·gia·rism

–noun 1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work. 2. something used and represented in this manner.

You need to get your legalise straight. It doesn't appear anyone on here is willing to take credit for what is coming from DD's site. Also, I've noticed numerous postings on the DD site that came from other websites, sooo... Get your house in order before you come here...

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You need to get your legalise straight. It doesn't appear anyone on here is willing to take credit for what is coming from DD's site. Also, I've noticed numerous postings on the DD site that came from other websites, sooo... Get your house in order before you come here...

-

i printed the terms and conditions---computers are easy to trace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

DD does not allow reprint--cut and paste of their articles--read their terms and conditions--bottom of the main page

Maybe we can get the mods to delete this being that chuckray is part of the webmaster police. Do you really have nothing better to do? I am almost 100% positive no one really cares about articles posted from here to there. You should consider getting a job if you have this much time on your hands to ***** about little things such as this.

• Upvote 2

Your just making yourself look like an ass,,, Every website has posts from other websites..... This is so stupid to fight over !!!! Lol are they really gonna try to take him to court. I think not !!!

• Upvote 1

You seriously have waaayy too much time in your hands.... :lol:

You also do not comprehend as to how those terms of use could actually be enforced. It does not apply to how it is being presented here...

Have fun reading dinar site terms of use :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Disclaimer

None of the information I share on this site is my own unless I create a post where I share my own opinion or personal experience. I simply try to collect the best information I feel applies to a given day’s events that I hear or read on the internet about the “New Iraqi Dinar”.

Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims

He admits this information is not his own, so it is not covered under copyright. Plus I don't believe you can copyright an opinion either. So get over it.

• Upvote 3

My thoughts exactly easyrider! When DD or Adam speaks it definately gets your attention.

He admits this information is not his own, so it is not covered under copyright. Plus I don't believe you can copyright an opinion either. So get over it.

First of all this came to me in my facebook, so I just forwarded it on to here like everyone else does. I just want to know when I am in jail for thios post, will I still be able to cash out when the RV happens. I also hope I can get more then bread and water for dinner.,,,, I guess I will go under cover for a while to be safe :o:o:o

• Upvote 5

Whatever. You are all ridiculous how you carry on about a chat someone has...as if they hung the moon. Get over it people. If anything at all they say here is factual, you can easily find the information yourself. It's out there. I don't believe in BS intel...boring.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

First of all this came to me in my facebook, so I just forwarded it on to here like everyone else does. I just want to know when I am in jail for thios post, will I still be able to cash out when the RV happens. I also hope I can get more then bread and water for dinner.,,,, I guess I will go under cover for a while to be safe :o:o:o

:D i'll make sure you'll get more than just water and bread..... :lol:

• Upvote 1

No worries ChuckRay will bring ya a SHANK concealed in his Arse when he comes to visit ya. Those maxium security jails can be tough inside :lol: .......................................GO RV 2011 BABY GIRL Pants on the Ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

First of all this came to me in my facebook, so I just forwarded it on to here like everyone else does. I just want to know when I am in jail for thios post, will I still be able to cash out when the RV happens. I also hope I can get more then bread and water for dinner.,,,, I guess I will go under cover for a while to be safe :o :o :o

No problem linny, I'll cash in for you for a small cut.

Roadrunner