Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: I have ‘real doubts’ Obama was born in U.S.

tampa1000

A few MORE TRUTHFUL points:

1) The American media was in love with him, and gave him a pass. The media either did not bother to do good research, or decided not to inform us of the questionable situation. The media did not decide not to inform us.That is ridiculous. You gusy always have a "reason" why no one ever figured anything out...but you.

2) However, Obama knows where he was born, and so does his grandmother. If it is true that Obama was not born in the USA, then it was dishonest to run for president. It is certainly not a moot point for the next election. Yes, Obama knows where he was born...and so does his STEPgrandmother...who was adamant that the President was born in HAWAII.

3) The place we check to see if something is true, Snopes, is owned by George Soros, so it cannot be trusted. Snopes is not owned by Soros and is in fact a very trusted NON PARTISAN site.

4) The people couldn't get their story straight about which hospital he was born in. The People?? I hear this a lot ..and yet there is never a QUOTE from anyone.

5) Obama has spent lots of money keeping people from seeing his real birth certificate. Obama has spent next to nothing on this because he has not had to do anything to fight it. HE has not had to go to court...nor any of his attorneys.

6) You can go to youtube and see him admitting he is not from here. That's not real, hun...neither is the Easter Bunny.You can see Michele talking about it. Nope. She called Kenya his homeland,...which it is since his FATHER was born there....just as Ireland as Kennedy's HOMELAND.Townhall meetings. Debates. When he was running for the senate people brought up that he was not born in America, and he said something like, "well, it doesn't matter, I am not running for president, I am running for the senate."Nope. He never said that...not once. His grandmother is recorded saying he was born in Kenya. Again, his STEP grandmother said that she was present when his FATHER was born...she was equally adamant that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii where his father was studying.

7) The judge who helped him clear some of this up, is the one he put in as a supreme court judge. Nice payback.Again...you fall for lies. Sotomeyer was involved in several cases for the White House...not ONE concerned his birth or eligibility...and MOST were started under BUSH.

BS, interest rates are currently low and banks are lending, they just aren't giving away loans anymore like they were when the market collapsed. I know it seems like a crazy thought considering how much fun everyone had buying things they couldn't afford under Bush, but now you actually have to be able to afford the loans you take out. Crazy I know. Obama isn't "sinking" anything, he is trying to clean up after the previous administration and believe it or not, that takes time, and not only time but cooperation, and he has received no cooperation from the other side, which leads to more time. Plus he has to deal with ignorant inbreeds like the birthers and the tea party who oppose him for obviously non-politocal reasons. Times of war will usually cause oil prices to rise, and it has been argued by many analysts that if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq unnecessarily BTW, then prices might be 1/3 of what they are now. High oil prices suck, but it doesn't have much to do with Obama causing it, plus we Americans have it good compared to other countries in terms of gas prices. This country would have been sunk already had Obama not did what he did. Imagine unemployment in the upper 20%-30%.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

What are you kidding? 95% of the population are not birthers. Where are you getting your information? If you say Glenn Beck, please just slap yourself.

Wake up you fool!!! War was over before Obama was in office!!! And NO I DID NOT SAY GLEN BECK!!! But he could teach you a little common sense since you need it badly!!! AND if you knew anything it was the bills the was pass by the dems under Bill C. That allowed so many poor people to get loons they could not afford to pay to buy houses!!! Do your research before you open your trap!!! Ask yourself one question in the mirrow, how stupid are you??? then pray for some wisdom and respond!!! or go away!!! and stay Stupid!!! And Blind!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yes BO payed off and bailed out the banks and the banks used the money to buy banks overseas and the American people got shafted!!! Now the banks keep foreclosing and wont lend anything to the American tax payer who will pay for BO bailout mistake!!! Please wake up and see the big picture!! Obama is sinking this country so fast it will make your head spin win you finally come out of your dream land!!!

After Katrina Oild prices went up because the oil wells in the gulf and GW took the blame, Now that oil is way up again who are they to blame now??? Where is the far left now??? Why are they not pointing finger at BO he is in charge!!! GO figure!!!

After Katrina Oild prices went up because the oil wells in the gulf and GW took the blame, Now that oil is way up again who are they to blame now??? Where is the far left now??? Why are they not pointing finger at BO he is in charge!!! GO figure!!!

I voted for Obama and I will vote for for him again in 2012. Obama didn't bailout the banks your buddy George Bush did in October of 2007. He bailed them out with a vote from congress that was 750 billion dollars. I guess you don't remember bush saying that the American people are going have to help bailout the banks. The gas was also over $4.00 a gallon in June of 2008 look for yourself. gas prices. I think you and the rest of these clowns need to stay off of Fox or Fake News and start watching what the Republican Party is doing to the Country. Maybe if you quit watching the left hand so hard you can see how the right hand is screwing you over.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

laugh.gif

Who the h@#l cares? laugh.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif

It shows you don't!!! too stupid to care who your president will be next year!!! Very sad!!! And sad statement too!!! People like you who don't care brings this great country down!!! That hurts us all!!! Wake up you fool!!!

I voted for Obama and I will vote for for him again in 2012. Obama didn't bailout the banks your buddy George Bush did in October of 2007. He bailed them out with a vote from congress that was 750 billion dollars. I guess you don't remember bush saying that the American people are going have to help bailout the banks. The gas was also over $4.00 a gallon in June of 2008 look for yourself. gas prices. I think you and the rest of these clowns need to stay off of Fox or Fake News and start watching what the Republican Party is doing to the Country. Maybe if you quit watching the left hand so hard you can see how the right hand is screwing you over.

What are you dreaming about!!! Pricess on gas were much lower just before Obama was voted in!!! You wake up!!! Are you in dreamland??? its this year that pricess spiked!!! Why don't you addres why the dollars is falling and soon won't be worth NOTHING!!! Prices are going up on everything!!! The American poeple see it everday when they buy food not just gass!!! You dems suck!!! You better wake up!!! You're all lies!!! China will soon own the USA!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you!!! Please wake up!!!!!!!!!!!! This is hurting the whole country!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

As Americans it is all our jobs to verify that those who present themselves as a canidate for the presidency are in fact qualifyied under the constitution.

Freedom is not free it Is OUR Job as the citizens of this country.

Equally it is the job of the person who is running for office to present verifiable documentation and answer questions which pretain to the questions of qualification to run for the highest office in our country and possibly our world. Why would we vote for someone who will not stand up and stand on the Truth. Everything they say after not being truthful as to their qualification is then in question as are their abilities to do the job. As a country we may have voted for him but is he legally able to hold the office? Trump calls it as it is an unproven question which tells us alot about both the perpetrator and the electorate.

RIGHT! And you people are the reason this country is falling on it's knees. You just don't give a damn. Who cares? It is in the US constitution thats says he must be to be our President, History 101....DUH.

HE MUST BE BORN IN AMERICA BY AMERICAN BORN PARENTS. ON OUR SOIL! NOT Kenya.

Not true. Under that definition, McCain was not qualified.....nor was Chester Arthur.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At some point you have to accept that no matter how much information you give some people they will not hear. The truth doesn't suit their agenda and we know what the agenda is even when they don't. You can't argue with self-inflicted ignorance and self delusion.

He is not a citizen. He is not American in any way. His job is to preside over the death of the US. Our debt is unsustainable, our currency is falling faster than anyone thought it could. He is making sure America gets what's coming to it. He thinks America needs to be put in it's place. He thinks America should pay for it's past imperialist crimes. He wants America to finally get what it deserves. Poverty! In his mind, we are the problem. We have done nothing but steal resources from other countries. To him, America is nothing more than a racist, sexist, homophobic bohemoth that must be destroyed. He's doing what he said he would. Fundamentally change us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny thing about this argument, I do not believe anybody who voted for him believes he was not born in the US. It is only people who are pissed off that their candidate lost that are spreading this silly rumor. (Even Okie's are better!!!) :P:P:P:P

• Upvote 4