Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV o-meter?

Aviana

Should be at 50% at best.....

no completed goi

no hcl

not all chapter 7 lifted

Too much unrest in ME region

budget not done

rampant unemployment

no basic utilities for most people

the 3 main parties still aren't working together and it doesn't look like they are going to start anytime soon

....do you need to hear more? :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Should be at 50% at best.....

no completed goi

no hcl

not all chapter 7 lifted

Too much unrest in ME region

budget not done

rampant unemployment

no basic utilities for most people

the 3 main parties still aren't working together and it doesn't look like they are going to start anytime soon

....do you need to hear more? :P

Tactfully said! Pretty accurate as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey thanks Aviana.

I meant to follow up with you on your message below that you had posted a day or so ago. Do you have anymore intel from your family in the mid-west on the RV happening? What happened? What went wrong? Have you talked to your family member to get an explanation or get further information - do they have ant additional info on what the status is?

"just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im really excited=]"

Wow, you got 137 replies on that post!

Your are posting the RV - Meter at 99%. Has your family given you some additional information on the RV status? Is that why you are posting this meter? Are you trying to give us a hint about the imminent RV - Friday, Monday, Thursday next?

Please, let us know if you have any additional information. You know how weak we are.......

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

he just told us "it was done." and we would see it with in like 24-48 hours..it could still happen tomarrow at the latest if he is right... he dident really tell us much just that were gonna be all right and to not stress over it anymore....im online researching ... trying to see if there is any thing to back what he told us...? idk its all so confuseing... everyone at my house is very excited about it.. but i have yet to see hard evidence....

• Downvote 1

he just told us "it was done." and we would see it with in like 24-48 hours..it could still happen tomarrow at the latest if he is right... he dident really tell us much just that were gonna be all right and to not stress over it anymore....im online researching ... trying to see if there is any thing to back what he told us...? idk its all so confuseing... everyone at my house is very excited about it.. but i have yet to see hard evidence....

Save your time and effort. You will not find anything to back up with he said on the Internet, because even if it were true, these info is beyond confidential, it is beyond secret, beyond top secret.

Why don't you just call 'he' and find out the truth and the facts. And if you report again, you might include small details like "and we would see it with in like 24-48 hours.."

You've been lied to before right? Stay excited! Sorry to say, there is no "Hard Evidence to Date". Trust me (or don't), we will all be well informed when there is an event. The site owner will make sure of it. Until then gather your own "Intel" and observe, that's how I roll! I hope it helps. Have a good 1. Slay.