Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The gurus say 50 billion is left in circulation (impossible as there is more than that in just DV's members hands) Some experts believe there is 20 Trillion left in circulation. An audit is to be released in the near future with the real amount. :blink:

• Upvote 2

I read an article and I forget where --SORRY that there is less than 7% of the world is invovled or owns or knows about the dinar in this spectuation now I have learned without going to any other sites that the majority of dinar owners own less the one million dinars--there are some medium players and there are some really big players but I feel the total number of dinars owned , by us regular people is not so much---governments own a major share and have agreed not to cash them in in a lump sum even waiting till the little players have got thier umbrellas and out of the way--- maybe due to the amounts held they settle for a lessor cash in value-or for oil-- no one knows --- I would not worry about a lop at all --maybe us little guys have the most to lose but those big old NASTY countries holding billions and trillions would become one mean rattle snake as IRAQ tries to do business in the world---my original thoughts when I started this not long ago was remove the 000 bills from circulation record the value and introduce the lower demoninations ,the treasuary will have more money to implement the projects needed---

Well I do tend to get long winded, thank fully no has said I am OKIE

Still waiting patiently for the Rv/Ri

capt. Cliff

The gurus say 50 billion is left in circulation (impossible as there is more than that in just DV's members hands) Some experts believe there is 20 Trillion left in circulation. An audit is to be released in the near future with the real amount. blink.gif

Some experts believe there is 20 Trillion left in circulation.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61622-the-dinar-taken-out/#ixzz1ItGgAVzv

It is a fact that only about 10%-12% is left in circulation.

The gurus say 50 billion is left in circulation (impossible as there is more than that in just DV's members hands) Some experts believe there is 20 Trillion left in circulation. An audit is to be released in the near future with the real amount. blink.gif

Some experts believe there is 20 Trillion left in circulation...........

Noooooo wayyy. rolleyes.gif