Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie X3

GasCan

Okie intel 04-7-11

Today at 10:46:46 AM

[okie_oil_man] very interesting phone call just received—let’s all watch and see what happens around mid-night tonight—nuff said—–period

[okie_oil_man] it appears my mid-night call with info/intel was correct–nuff said—period——(that means don’t bug me)

[okie_oil_man] i may or may not be on later–things are developing so fast that i will share more but for the time being be alert at midnight—is that plain and simple enough

part 2:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a mulblessingude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] save a cup of coffee for me and name your next dog okie—that’s all i ask

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] don’t forget the promises you made to god and honor your word to him

April 7,2011 11:04 am

This post is from TODAY!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA–THERE ARE NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING PERIOD. IT IS DONE COMPLETED AND WILL (WILL)BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT–THERE ARE NO NEED FOR FURTHER INFO–IT IS SETTLED–KEYWORD LAST NIGHT FURNISHED–WORD WAS GEMBOX–THAT WAS THE SIGNAL I HAVE SEEN BUT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY RECIEVED TILL LATE LAST NIGHT . THE R/V IS OCCURING–SET STILL AN WATCH A HISTORIC EVENT TRANSPIRE. WE ARE THERE

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For some boots on the ground info.

Okie claims to be Retired Marine corp pilot, yet his post and intel/track record show he would not make a pimple on a pilots bottom side.

Pilots do not work on rumors, they work on SOP's, if its not in writing you don't do it.

Here say or how we did it somewhere else wont work in any area.

I am sad that he would post such total B/S that he claims is the truth and then try to endorse it with his so called Resume/CV.

This man is a legend in his own mind.

Maybe that's why he is no longer flying as most retired military is still doing in this field with civilian airlines.

Would anyone here want to put your family on a airplane with this one in control?

Also I have read some posts that some of the contractors traveling home from Iraq,, customs in Iraq are taking your Dinar on departure, is this true I am not sure?

I go home from Dubai (DXB) 4 times a year.

I see most of them on the Delta flights or United ones.

All pass through the UAE, most have a layover of 24 hours or more.

Buy your Dinars here in the UAE, sometimes the money exchangers in DXB wont have them.

Take a taxi about 5 USD over to Sharjah, go into the shopping malls most of the exchangers have them there, actually much cheaper than you can buy them in the USA.

Also if you get cold feet you can cash them back in.

Not a pumper, but really get tired of hearing all the untrue post and stories.

Why the heck didn't DD put this crap in the "DOOZIES" section....??

Since when has Okie EVER said anything that turned out to be correct?

Why on earth has this investment community given him so much credit and clout when time after time, prediction after prediction.....he's wrong.

Just sayin'.

I so want this ride over. Today has been exhausting. I feel we've never been closer and all the guru's and even some non gurus on all the sites are singing close to the same hymm..... BUT, I'll be half my dinar we are still waiting for this RV one month from now.