Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone shed light as if we are not going to benefit from an RV?

Very recent article. I know those with dreams(as I too have) will want to say things to discredit a WELL KNOWN figure just to make themselves feel better about their hopes and dreams. Again, I have them too, but is there any chance at all we will not benefit from an RV? It goes on to continue to say that no one really benefited from Kuwait when it happened to them.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%E2%80%99s-fame/

Very recent article. I know those with dreams(as I too have) will want to say things to discredit a WELL KNOWN figure just to make themselves feel better about their hopes and dreams. Again, I have them too, but is there any chance at all we will not benefit from an RV? It goes on to continue to say that no one really benefited from Kuwait when it happened to them.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%E2%80%99s-fame/

this blog is a private blog trying to look like a legitimate news source. it is an anti dinar source. don't read it!

The same situation has happened time and time before. Look back at the German Mark, Japan's Yen, etc.... Even the dollar! Is their a risk? Yes, as with all investments. I bet you, if the truth be know, the guy in the picture owns Iraqi Dinar. Even if this thing doesn't work out till after I'm dead and turned to dust. It has been an exciting ride and I didn't hock the house. As far as people making something off the Kuwait Dinar. I know for a fact some did! Trust in God and now man will deceive you. Dreaming is free. :blink:

• Upvote 1

this blog is a private blog trying to look like a legitimate news source. it is an anti dinar source. don't read it!

Ok, thanks for the info, I saw the flurry of comments about the article. Wasn't sure if it was people reactions to prevent their dreams from being crushed. In some form we all have our own self defense mechanism to prevent terrible news.

haha my friend pret paul sandu his uncle became extrememly rich from the kuwaiti dinar these are lies i know personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent, glad to see you have personal confirmation with someone you know. Now it's our turn! :) Too bad I just found out Sunday... I am trying to get as much as I can before it does happen if this is truly the countdown. If it doesntt, I hope it will still be valid if it happens a year from now, etc... It would be shady if they changed their currency again.