Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 4/6/11 partial chat provided by rapidrex :)

kcw

Not sure where Adam is from. However, this is what I know about people who own dinar. I bought it in Iraq (04). Everybody in my unit (120) had bought some. I knew other Infantry soldiers told me the same about their units. When I returned back to the U.S., I told my family about it and they bought some. Recently after conversations with neighbors and friends, I know now about 90 % of people on my block has bought it. I went to the local bank that trades the currancey and the tellers explained that all their employees own it and can't keep it in stock because of demand.

So In my opinion, since I am only one person and I know this many people who own it. I can only assume there are others out there like me.

The reason I say this is because this makes a tremendous difference in the amount of a "Potential" RV. If their is an RV like most of the people "think." I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that 90% of my town will be instant millionaires.

Do you honestly believe that will happen?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not sure where Adam is from. However, this is what I know about people who own dinar. I bought it in Iraq (04). Everybody in my unit (120) had bought some. I knew other Infantry soldiers told me the same about their units. When I returned back to the U.S., I told my family about it and they bought some. Recently after conversations with neighbors and friends, I know now about 90 % of people on my block has bought it. I went to the local bank that trades the currancey and the tellers explained that all their employees own it and can't keep it in stock because of demand.

So In my opinion, since I am only one person and I know this many people who own it. I can only assume there are others out there like me.

The reason I say this is because this makes a tremendous difference in the amount of a "Potential" RV. If their is an RV like most of the people "think." I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that 90% of my town will be instant millionaires.

Do you honestly believe that will happen?

I understand, I'm on the other extreme, I live in a decent size town, and no one here knows what Iraqi Dinar is, I try to talk to my friends about it and other people I know about it and you would think I was pushing a MLM program or something, so from my point of view very few people in my area know anything, I gave up trying to get anyone to buy Dinar, I'm sure down the road they will be upset with me that I didn't try harder to get them in this thing. OH well, I just keep quiet about it now.

• Upvote 2

I understand, I'm on the other extreme, I live in a decent size town, and no one here knows what Iraqi Dinar is, I try to talk to my friends about it and other people I know about it and you would think I was pushing a MLM program or something, so from my point of view very few people in my area know anything, I gave up trying to get anyone to buy Dinar, I'm sure down the road they will be upset with me that I didn't try harder to get them in this thing. OH well, I just keep quiet about it now.

My experience has been very similar. Very few, if any, people in my area know anything about the dinar. Most look at you like you have a third eye growing out of your forehead. As far as I know, no one that I have mentioned it to, has invested anything into it.

• Upvote 1

Thank you rabidrex and kcw for getting this up here !

same here ... I stopped talking about it after about the 3rd deep eye roll ... I mean I DO have a reputation to defend emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

I'm wondering if it isn't because you were there Soldier .... and people tend to find that more 'grassroots' in terms of this investment .... heck some people have little knowledge, because they've shut themselves off of mainstream media (a behavior that at times I'm envious of) and are pretty isolated from the situation in the ME. Fwiw, those people for the most part are either just too caught up in their own day to day lives; i.e. overworked, family, whatever ... OR have come to realize how little 'truth' actually comes from that same media ... or BOTH! I am NOT speaking of blatant ignorance here happy.gif

blessings to those who wish to receive them smile.gif

I am in coastal N.C. a few miles from a major military base and very few people are aware of the dinar. My family and some close friends have dinar because they asked my husband to purchase dinar on their behalf after my telling them about it. I was actually presenting it to them to get their opinion because I thought my husband had lost his mind and instead of agreeing with me, they all said " tell him to pick some up for me when he's over there next time". Needless to say, I am very glad that we have the dinar now. We haven't purchased anymore since 2005 and have no plans to purchase more. But, I am still amazed that so few people know about it or think you're crazy if you mention it. I too have quit discussing it at all unless it is with someone who is invested. I am sure that is why we all enjoy and depend on this forum for discussions. Birds of a feather, flock together scenario!

Purchased mine in kuwait in 2004. I told my family about it and they bought in at small levels. No one else I told about it bought in. I have always felt that there were not as many investors, but who knows. I liked that Adam addressed this. Even with all of the members on this site, how many are duplicates and registered for info on dinar, but did not buy?

I live just south of Nashville, and i have found that no one here knows about the dinar......most people i have told think i have gone crazy.........I am an electrical contractor and do my banking with a home town county bank........2 years ago I had lunch with the Pres. and VP of the bank and asked them about it.......they didnt have a clue and actually laughed......I continued to inform and educate the VP about the dinar and the coming RV.........I had lunch with them 2 months ago and leaving the restaurant the VP pulls me aside and tells me he had another banking friend contact him about the dinar and wanted me to fill him in on what is going on now......which i just said it is iraq and they still cant form the GOI....but it is coming....it is going to happen soon...........long story short the VP now is invested in the Dinars.......so now it has to happen or they may recall my line of credit....lol......GO DINARS

• Upvote 1

It is a mixed bag in my area, middle TN. Some give you the "third eye" look and other want to know more. It is fun to help others and I like the adage "what comes around ... goes around". And if you believe that God has anything to do with the timing of an RV then maybe He is waiting for you to share so that more folks can benefit. Just a thought. In business, if things are slow, I wonder if I am not giving enough or helping others enough. Oddly, when I find someone that I can help in some way, business always gets better. Sorta like tithing .... you may not understand it but it works every time. Congrats on the baby Adam.

Purchased mine in kuwait in 2004. I told my family about it and they bought in at small levels. No one else I told about it bought in. I have always felt that there were not as many investors, but who knows. I liked that Adam addressed this. Even with all of the members on this site, how many are duplicates and registered for info on dinar, but did not buy?

You make a valid point.... I always made the assumption that the member-count was high, but mostly due to duplicate accounts.

People who forgot their pw, their login info, totally forgot they were even a member entirely, those that created an account because they were banned for whatever reason, those that create an account to pump or spill rumors, and finally those that create an account to research info upon the investment.

Now, how many members here would you believe are members on other sites as well? I bet many members, like myself, have accounts at other sites to follow news, rumors, speculation and opinon.I think for most that are invested, they tend to find these sites as they search for information as well. I think it would be an extreme push to say a 1,000,000 citizens are invested, but I could easily be wrong.

Also, there are likely those that are not highly invested. Maybe someone only bought 100k, or 250k, or 500k and that is it.. They didn't wish to risk more, they just didn't want ot miss out in case it popped.

But, as the days pass, people keep buying... So this # will icnrease in my opinion.

You make a valid point.... I always made the assumption that the member-count was high, but mostly due to duplicate accounts.

People who forgot their pw, their login info, totally forgot they were even a member entirely, those that created an account because they were banned for whatever reason, those that create an account to pump or spill rumors, and finally those that create an account to research info upon the investment.

Now, how many members here would you believe are members on other sites as well? I bet many members, like myself, have accounts at other sites to follow news, rumors, speculation and opinon.I think for most that are invested, they tend to find these sites as they search for information as well. I think it would be an extreme push to say a 1,000,000 citizens are invested, but I could easily be wrong.

Also, there are likely those that are not highly invested. Maybe someone only bought 100k, or 250k, or 500k and that is it.. They didn't wish to risk more, they just didn't want ot miss out in case it popped.

But, as the days pass, people keep buying... So this # will icnrease in my opinion.

Well, I bought in at less than one million, and my family combined has less than one million. It is easy to see the risk tolerance in people invested in dinar. In my family the most risk adverse bought the smallest amount. I bought when I was deployed. Actually, the guy who turned me on to this investment worked for a contracting company. In fact, I find it funny when people say god brought them into this investment because the contractor also talked about sneaking out into kuwait and buying prostitutes, so no god brought me into this investment. I would have never bought today; I just happened to take the risk when I was younger. I can only speculate, but I guess that there are 250,000 people STILL invested in IQD. I believe many had purchased and sold them off, maybe

Edited by DiNaR DoCtOr

After reading everyone's post I am dumbfounded to see there are such extrememes. I work with at least 5 to 6 people who own it and talk about frequently. How does one place have ton's of investors and others have hardly any.

When I say that I will have to move to find a contractor to build my new house because the whole town will be trying to do the same, I am being about as serious as one person can get. That is literaly how many people I know who own it. I also agree that most of us are a few million and under investors.