Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof of Purchase

I originally purchased Dinar back in 2005. I purchased the Dinar from a a US Army captain (yes the Dinar is real). I cannot remember if I wired the funds or wrote a check. If I cannot find either how will I be able to sell them?

only 1 company i know of requires proof of purchase----otherwise they are run through the delarue counting machine

I originally purchased Dinar back in 2005. I purchased the Dinar from a a US Army captain (yes the Dinar is real). I cannot remember if I wired the funds or wrote a check. If I cannot find either how will I be able to sell them?

Hi Capt :)

No proof of purchase is needed to exchange on a revaluation...neither is there

any need for COA (certificate of authenticity) that mean nothing. All notes will be

tested via De La Rue machine, a COA is no guarantee of anything.

If you ever exchange them due to a revaluation, you will need your IQD, typically

2 forms of identification and social security number, and you will fill out Fincen form

which will be available at the banks. You may need an account with the bank, or

make sure you have your banking routing info. for whoever exchanges your notes

when/if the IQD revalues.

Hope that helps :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

As I also purchased a fourth of my dinar in Iraq in 2004 from a concession stand operator on base. And it is real as well, how do we justify our purchase??? I have been told Cappie, that our DD 2-14 should suffice as to how we acquired the dinars... But if anybody has another answer as to how a soldier who had boots on ground. Comes up with a receipt, especially at a time where there were a lot if under the table transactions being done...

I guess I was 3mins late. Thanks Jim.....