Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The dinar iraq already been rv on 7/4

Mayhem

Its have been rv on 7/4 but not yet to be announce. Who ever have the dinar iraq please keep ur eyes at the currency. Hopefully its come out this week. I have purchase some dinar iraq at lastminute. But i dunno maybe its come true, just pray for it coz if its happened its will down ease our pain of financial.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 12

Its have been rv on 7/4 but not yet to be announce. Who ever have the dinar iraq please keep ur eyes at the currency. Hopefully its come out this week. I have purchase some dinar iraq at lastminute. But i dunno maybe its come true, just pray for it coz if its happened its will down ease our pain of financial.

i see a brand new account just created and 1st post

Mayhem are you trying to say quickly go buy some more dinar?

:blink: :blink:

• Upvote 3

OK here are the Teeth of the Lion showing. He simply made a post we may not believe or think it has any truth but everyone has a right to post. Put away your fangs and allow this man to speak his peace. +1 to the originator to help you with the negative ratings given you. As you can tell we are all a bit touchy in the RV department. Sorry for the Rude reception you received here at DV. Peace.

• Upvote 3