Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen up!

Stevevintennessee

I generally try to keep to myself on this site. I only speak up when I have something to genuinely add, or perhaps when some levity needs to be brought to the situation. it has come to my attention lately that on this site people have become increasingly rude and disrespectful. I understand that a situation like this is very hard to handle, and that tempers can be pushed to their limit. I also understand that daily we hear outlandish stories about tomorrow, Monday, or Sunday. We are all very aware that 100% of the time thus far those statements have been false. I think it is time for everyone who posts everyday, or who is going to post, to step back and take a good look at the situation. Is it truly something that is worth your time to be a complete disrespectful a**hole to someone else over?

I for one would much rather read fictional stories about how we are all going to be rich, than see someone get blatantly disrespected. That to me is a much worse offense than bringing false "intel" to this site. Again I know everyone is on edge because of an event that could change all our lives... I know that bad information runs rampant on here... I too get frustrated at the empty promises... But when it boils down to it, at the end of the day when you look in the mirror, ask yourself if you would like to be disrespected the way that people often are on this site... If you are in a situation where you are relying on the dinar to save you from financial ruin... honestly maybe you should not be gambling your future on "speculation". I know the payoff is huge, but who knows what will happen.

Quite honestly if I knew the PM and had proof directly from his office, I would be scared to post it.

All I am asking of my fellow DV members is to be respectful of one another. Treat everyone on here like you would like to be treated. I know that sounds a little cliche, but it is something that will work 100% of the time.

Quite honestly I could give 2 s***s if someone gets irritated about this post. I call em' like I see em'. I simply want people to be cool!

Goodnight... And GO RV!

would you like some greypoupon with that cheese and whine.......

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

I'm with you 100%. I'm new to this site and find it to be very resourceful. The bashing and disrespect is getting out off control. This roller coast at times is very euphoric but also brings negativity when people are inpatient.

Thanxs for the post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning Steve

I can appreciate what you are saying I tried to inform the masses of something that had taken place and was treated like Sh@t. Therefore, I have decided that they can kiss the brown spot. I will not waste my time trying to inform them of anything. I have cleared my members’ information out and I await the end when I do not have to check this or any other forums.

I know why most of them do it they simply do not have the sack to man up and say things in person so they hide in the shadows behind a computer screen and talk Sh@t.

Me personally I will not say anything on the computer that I would not say to your face I will man up and walk the walk.

Madman Out

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hars to respect alot of these posters who pass on crappy Intel for pumping purposes. When someone continues to do this and leads the investor down the road of hope for their own financial gain,they get ZERO respect from me. When you blatantly lie,expect some lousy lip service . RESPECT is earned and is mutual. Show me none and I will show you the same.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning Steve

I can appreciate what you are saying I tried to inform the masses of something that had taken place and was treated like Sh@t. Therefore, I have decided that they can kiss the brown spot. I will not waste my time trying to inform them of anything. I have cleared my members’ information out and I await the end when I do not have to check this or any other forums.

I know why most of them do it they simply do not have the sack to man up and say things in person so they hide in the shadows behind a computer screen and talk Sh@t.

Me personally I will not say anything on the computer that I would not say to your face I will man up and walk the walk.

Madman Out

Walk your walk then... You said you were leaving awhile ago yet you sit and cry more and more.

Dont get too butt hurt when tomorrow comes and goes and your TP is still worth sh*t.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Personally, I MUCH prefer disrespect to outright lies. If you lie, I think you deserve everyone's fury. There is a big difference between a rumor and a lie. Don't think for a minute that everyone looks at these rumors for "entertainment" value. They have done alot of damage. :angry:

• Upvote 12

Good One!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you.

And I'm also an equal opportunity hater.

With all of the bashers laying in wait ready to pounce on an unsuspecting newb like a band of blood thirsty zombies-- I find this site to be a good fit.

It's like a contest between basher's constantly trying to one up each others bash... at the expense of what I often imagine to be an elderly person, which I find to be quite comical.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I generally try to keep to myself on this site. I only speak up when I have something to genuinely add, or perhaps when some levity needs to be brought to the situation. it has come to my attention lately that on this site people have become increasingly rude and disrespectful. I understand that a situation like this is very hard to handle, and that tempers can be pushed to their limit. I also understand that daily we hear outlandish stories about tomorrow, Monday, or Sunday. We are all very aware that 100% of the time thus far those statements have been false. I think it is time for everyone who posts everyday, or who is going to post, to step back and take a good look at the situation. Is it truly something that is worth your time to be a complete disrespectful a**hole to someone else over?

I for one would much rather read fictional stories about how we are all going to be rich, than see someone get blatantly disrespected. That to me is a much worse offense than bringing false "intel" to this site. Again I know everyone is on edge because of an event that could change all our lives... I know that bad information runs rampant on here... I too get frustrated at the empty promises... But when it boils down to it, at the end of the day when you look in the mirror, ask yourself if you would like to be disrespected the way that people often are on this site... If you are in a situation where you are relying on the dinar to save you from financial ruin... honestly maybe you should not be gambling your future on "speculation". I know the payoff is huge, but who knows what will happen.

Quite honestly if I knew the PM and had proof directly from his office, I would be scared to post it.

All I am asking of my fellow DV members is to be respectful of one another. Treat everyone on here like you would like to be treated. I know that sounds a little cliche, but it is something that will work 100% of the time.

Quite honestly I could give 2 s***s if someone gets irritated about this post. I call em' like I see em'. I simply want people to be cool!

Goodnight... And GO RV!

Good POST and YES the PUMPERS who run false adds to stir up sales GET VERY OLD and FRUSTRATING. I just worry about newbies.... Seriously that makes me upset for their welfare.

Other wise you are 100% correct. We should all be kind and respectful of one another. After all it is much more elegant. So a + to you my friend for the words of code of conduct.

Have a great day or week and peace. I hope we RV soon and I hope there is less BS intel.

I agree. I have been a member of this site for awhile. Been in this investment for 7 years. I quit making post and going in the chat room because people became disrespectful and just rude. There are some wonderful people on this site and we all should be respectful of each other even if we do not agree .