Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank / Delta chat 4/6/2011

wshflthnkn

From Another Site.................................

<B>Frank26 4/6/2011

Frank starts the call with a song and a prayer by Je’sus.

Frank states: What I am sharing with you now, this information is not on the internet at all –For 8-10 days we have had this information. Now it’s time to share this information with you.

Frank states we have a new home here at FS - the fast construction of the current forum has some issues – OUR URL is too long and we are working on something much more simple for a new forum website that may be released tomorrow if its complete and in a couple of days move to a new website.

There is a link to the webmaster to click on upper right hand corner of******so you can donate to the costs of this new forum site VIA the webmaster – after we get $1500 pledge the request link will be removed.

Frank has a new salutation for his signature = **** –

Delta arrives safely…. Floating on clouds he says…

Finance minister met with Citibank grop[ and Reuters is a source that gives info that first has to appear THEN Reuters shares it with with those that are investing = the Minister Of Finance came to meet with Citibank and with MANY ME banks – on Dec 15th UNSC took one of the chapters and removed it - the one that said you are now free to do what ever you want with the money

Next phase Maliki said to Shabibi you have the permission to reval the currency .- The GOI told them on TV they would do this to their currency.

Then the UST came to work with them in February- then the ME started removing the JERKS – and the OIL was going to pass projections to $100 a barrel at that time- and go ahead and work and Shabs come out and tell us when you are ready and M said I will work with the GOI and buy you time - A puppet master leads the puppets

The budget is where it should be – the banks are the last phase where the RV is concerned -

Je’sus said that last night Joe and he spoke to another dinar holder here in Puerto Rico and two banks in PR knew about the rate being there.. he confirmed their banks in PR know what is going on…BOTH of us got separate confirmations that the bank here in PR KNOWS about the dinar and they said get ready….

Delta confirmed Tuesday that rate is locked in with CBI not Reuters as Reuters will get I later as will the FOREX –

NOW according to Frank’s team as Frank said for the last 4 weeks April 7th at 2:20am on this day I am here to tell you back then what we said by following Hillarious and the WTO started 10-8 days ago the rate was released on the CBI an now parliament decided to go away to the 12th –we believe they will have a full GOI when they come back.

We are here to announce to you last night our team was about to find out that the WTO agreed last night totally unanimously agree to honor an international recognizable rate for the Iraqi Dinar – the purpose for them to be able to enter the WTO and get to work right away selling their oil –they are now trained and ready to work – their currency is now internationally recognized via the oil but would you rather make a penny or a dollar - so raise the rate= the rate is about to be introduced to the world!

Three (3) things must happen to have this RV

1- the GOI must sit

2- we need the currency of Iraq to be stable now at 1170 which it has been for over 2 years- the UNSC released them due to this and Dec 15th that’s why the LOI was sent to the IMP

3- we need an international tradeable currency recognized in the world

a. #1 above We may see this when they come back around the 12th –

b. # 2 above is accomplished

c. # 3 above one happened last night and accepted and was release 8-10 days by the CBI and they prepared a NEW website to the world=- last night the WTO accepted an International recognized rate for the IQD and all members and all nations were in agreement.

It’s reported they MET the requirements of their currency – so the WTO said let’s talk and we found out the above – they are accepted as having

Darline states OUR president was on TV today and I could not hear a logical reason as to why we do not have a budget for the US - we do know that if things don’t happen soon we will be financial in trouble and extension for a 3rd time is out of the question… we can’t says Darline they would have had to extended that 3 days before tomorrows deadline and they didn’t’ meet that and O said in TV today no one is in agreement and has many excuses = and our stock market closed and I guarantee you he did NOT look upset as he knows they passed that budget and this Dinar will come into play.

Frank also states O didn’t look like he was worried at all and had a Cheshire cat look on his face.

Hillarious is passing up the opportunity to become the first husband and wife team as president – she announced her retirement of her secretary of state position…4 years she will be

Tomorrow the banks across the USA starting in the east at 7:30 am will show the new rate that was excepted by the WTO – they don’t have power to raise the value but they have been waiting as everybody for this rate and it was released 8-10 days ago and training started 8-10 days ago – pattern folks –and today the 7th - I said I would be with you to tell you what I meant – and you heard me Say April 7th at 2:20 am Thursday- now if that is true then by 2pm Thursday other sites FOREX might have more information and we believe it’s possible that this new CBI website may go up tomorrow –

I know our budget needs to get done by the 8th – and today is the 6th – so tomorrow?????

Je’sus said Geitner said the US would hit the debt ceiling legal have no ability to borrow no later than April 16th has pressure on Congress to act on debt default.

Delra said on TV today in Iraq Vice President Joe Biden called Maliki – they were trying to make it very fast to get the ministries done and the Kurds announced whatever Maliki wants they will vote for those two people and the Minister of Defense arrived in Iraq and spoke to Maliki ad they are in a rush to finish- seems like THE PLAN is coming together - ….Maliki is part of THE PLAN and was stalling all the time FROM THE PLAN till they finished whatever they needed to do – Darline said today the article said this if Iraq was still in any sanction with Chapter 7 and UN why would we have a permanent ambassador to iraq in the UN???

Delta says there are so many signs that Iraq is out of chapter 7 such as the currencies… There is another issue the MOF met with Citibank and they discussed all kinds of trade between the countries and if you have restrictions you cant discuss that at all…..

The CBI and the EFI has expired and they open accounts in European counties to transfers these EFI funds there and if you have no legal currency you can’t do that… they are out of Chapter 7 completely.

Does anybody know if we are indeed not close or at that window as you Frank said possibly tomorrow… why would our Fed Reserve be closed today from 9am to 11pm today???? WOO

THE AUCTIONS AT THE CBI ARE NO LONGER….WOW Delta said it’s a T-Bill auction not a currency auction that’s left. When they reval the currency the CBI will sell the auctions but like the FED reserve in use they will always have auction between bankt o bank internally… there is a lot as Shabibi said that he stated when the dinar revals the GOI will cost more money to buy the dinars and pay more money and CBI will make more money due to the spread… when lower denoms come out the GOI comes there to make the money to but the lower denoms…the wont’ stop auctions but it will be internal.

Darline says 6 months ago Shabibi or Selah said we will have these auctions until we have a revalue of the iQD- therefore frank said disregard but today April 6th one day before WTO induction and one day before budget whywas Fed closed down for 2 hours toady? And the president stopped with a silly talk with a weird talk “Oh all is well but the US is broke and flew off again- why today?

CAUSE tomorrow we will have a BING BAM BOOM tomorrow! The CIB will start dealing with the IMF next month TOGETHER –

Delta states now tomorrow the rate should come out tomorrow – the GOI signed off on the rate and my relatives in the parliament in Iraq and tehy said they did sign off on this rate…. Shabibi is way ahead of schedule to do this and now the IMF article today said proof that they are about to release the rate to the world – they told Iraq to work with us the IMF pay your debts then increase your dinar and the article said that CBI and IMF will work together starting next month and Iraq dealt with their debts and the currency has to have a value now to be a partner – this starts in May – IT’SDONE AND IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

Maybe the rate we will see it tomorrow – they might wait till they prove the other two ministries – Joe Biden called to say get it done and the UN said yesterday to get it done and finish the GOI’

DO NOT PANIC if you do not see the rate tomorrow – do not panic – cause as next week as soon as they pass the remaining ministers the RV_RI will happen…

WE ARE THE CLOSES EVER TO THIS RI-RV – FRANK SASY HE WOULD NOT ALARM US IF HE DIDN’T FEEL THIS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SHARE – WE NEVER TALK ABO0UT RUMORS – WE PUT OUT THE REAL TRUTH – even if it doesn’t happen tomorrow the US has to do something about our GOV SOON by the 8th and the next delay on the 12 after the weekend then parliament is to show ups as a GOI…

IF THE US shuts down and the IQD is attached what would make anyone think that Iraq will still be a third world country as they don’t have a value to put it out there to the world if we go down as a country so we need to have this RV for USA to stay afloat

Banks receive an electronic signal that tells them that there was a change in the currency – normally the IQD will have 1-2 alarms per week – called PINGS – today one bank source told me they received 16 pings on the IQD today never before seen it like that- when Eagle came he was told by high ups at banks that they see the same information that’s its ready.

This happening as the pings are coming in by the truckload the rest of the schedule has to catch up and we are seeing it before our eyes…

Debtarheelgirl asked who can give their best “guestimate” as to what the rate will be:

Darline says Rate $3.22 + 20% = $3.86

Jesus will be the same as Darline

Delta says they need the IQD to be as highest as possible – its no less than $3 very high possibility it could be as high as $5.20+ and higher than what you say above – remember in 70’s and 80’s it was $3.22 and back then and now that would be equal to above $5.00 and up IMO they are testing those numbers now at that high rate and it may just be that high per Delta as the cost of living has gone up since the valued $3.22 rate back then – add inflation and

They have NO debt so it can go up as high as needed… so IMHO it could be above $5.00+ and

DELTA said the rate will come in at this good rate and will not go down and may go up by 2% when it hits the FOREX– and go higher and higher – due to instability in Egypt Syria and Jordan so now Iraq will be #1 and the rate could go higher for all our benefit as investors…

Frank says they do have the ability to come out with a much higher rate and he fells that10% possibility of what he campaigned for the rate would be $3.22 and then in 2009 he realized that the MOF accepted that rate of 3.108 and they suggested it may not be enough when the budget was announced and we are STILL waiting for a GOI AND A NEW BUDGET so $3.22 was told to us way back and with 20% added to $3.86 and waited and delayed now and almost 2 years now past the original tie this was to happen – you can’t ignore that and 10% possible that$$3.86 may not e our rate it could be higher…UNANNOUSLU the WTO agreed an international recognized rare for the IQD.

Shabibi was meeting recently to crunch the numbers and the GOI accepted the numbers and it has to be high and reasonable – so $3.86 maybe but may be more…when they said the original 3.108 they said that was NOT high enough so they added the 20% to it in 2009 – and now 4 years later we should see $4= also and they found so much reserves and so much cash and millions of dollars from those that sole the money for the citizens…

Frank is looking for Hillarious to show up and Biden did call and Hillarious is busy though as Libya is not pleased with the actions of the USA right now therefore they are thinking of taking all of their business to China cutting all ties to us that would be so dangerous so Hillarious is busy with that… when we see her show

Darline says that Maliki promised to find all these jobs by May – the Minister of Labor today said they will force the foreign companies today to employ 50% of their local citizens to reduce unemployment in the country. Release the rate and new jobs will come for Iraq.

Iraqi TV said today that “certain people” there in Iraq will get paid on THIS Sunday back from January through March….ummmmm says Frank

Oil companies are required to hire 80% Iraq citizens to work for them – there is 30% unemployment in Iraq now….

ALL Iraq needs to do is to reval to be recognized by the WTO and the article said today that they WILL accept their currency and the IMF and CBI will work together starting next month and the rate is a done deal and they are in agreement and we hope its tomorrow…

Frank says there is source in a country in Switzerland were able to trade in one of their dinars for a specific rate – their banks are different there – and when they told Frank about this he said WOW and the source said they will stay there to wait for the rate to come out as 5-6 days or so the rate will be higher so they are waiting to cash out…

Darline says WE ARE HERE

Delta said he feels we are VERY VERY COSE and ANY DAY NOW – and whatever happens and Shabibi said “we will do whatever is right for the Iraqi people” the authors of this plan KNEW who to hire for this job – he is a great man…and matter of fact it has to be this month and SDR will change and has to be a national GOI with recognized currency for WTO and they are talking on TV about the dinar worth more than what it is right now….

Frank says no email to the people when this happens but I am here at ******and I will post this on *******and you won’t miss it…in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS with the rate and saying call ALI to make the appointments and get ready to go – NOW – get ready NOW do not wait to the last nano second – be of good proper stewardship….

Frank-O-Meter is set at now = 9.95 and now he when he is seeing the GOI next week for sure and if tomorrow, we are there then so be it – but if he sees the GOI seated it will go to 9.99 – and 10.0 when it RV’s

Darline says Frank you won’t see the GOI seated - the RV will show FIRST then the GOI comes later - SO RV FIRST THEN GOI NEXT – as the WTO approved the rate of the currency for the Iraqi Dinar ahead of all this!!! THE HCL IS DONE the ARTICLE 140 is DONE and the GOI is seated…says Darline…

ON FOX TV RIGHT NOW AT BREAKING NEWS RIGHT NOW AWAITING POSSIBLE REMARKS OF PRESIDENT - Darline BING BAM BOOM will be announced!!!

Frank leads everyone in BING BAM BOOM and ends the call… cheers bounce cheers

</B>

They had me until Switzerland.... rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 6

Here's some salt for those of you tempted to take this for any kind of gospel at the moment ;)

•。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。

• ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚

• Upvote 5

I know since Frank spouts religion in all his posts people are scared to bash for fear of getting some red. Im not gonna bash because it easier to carve my eyes out with a spork. Sorry folks but I dont think its finished.

• Upvote 2

They had me until Switzerland.... rolleyes.gif

The Switzerland part does make sense because the WTO's HQ is in Switzerland and they basically were testing it there.

here's the link: http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/3545464.html

and a clip from the article:

"And fall under the banner of the World Trade Organization, based in the city of Geneva in Switzerland, about 52 countries, focused its core mission to ensure that trade flows as smoothly as possible, convenience and freedom, the only organization competent international laws on trade between nations."

the problem i have is this, if it is done and we could see it as early as tomorrow or by the 12th why is he asking for $1500 in donations to fix his site? he will have enough money in a few days to more than pay for what he needs, and what kind of new site did he start? i wish all this is true but staying grounded....

• Upvote 2

I know since Frank spouts religion in all his posts people are scared to bash for fear of getting some red. Im not gonna bash because it easier to carve my eyes out with a spork. Sorry folks but I dont think its finished.

As much as I would love this to be true I too must agree with you MrJohn. When I hear that the Goi is finally announced then anything will go. Give me the announcement and I would believe TK or the GET team. Lol. Thanks for the post Big + for everyone. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

<_< i like frank, basically he's a fellow Hawaiian islander...however...i still cannot bring myself to concur with him. :( he never predicted a date nor a rate before...that was kinda odd. the Switzerland rumor had me aback as well. something weird is happening here and...i cannot be convinced until i see it happen in front of me.

>>There is a link to the webmaster to click on upper right hand corner of******so you can donate to the costs of this new forum site VIA the webmaster – after we get $1500 pledge the request link will be removed.>>

I'm confused.why solicit pledges?

a RV at 5+.... or 1 25k note RV at .06 ...should easily take care of 1500.

Wishwell11

<_< i like frank, basically he's a fellow Hawaiian islander...however...i still cannot bring myself to concur with him. :( he never predicted a date nor a rate before...that was kinda odd. the Switzerland rumor had me aback as well. something weird is happening here and...i cannot be convinced until i see it happen in front of me.

frank has giving many dates he has been right as often as anyone else NOT so we wait some more 5 plus years for me whats a little more time have a great day

From Another Site.................................

<B>Frank26 4/6/2011

Frank starts the call with a song and a prayer by Je’sus.

They had me until Switzerland....
rolleyes.gif

So much of this crap has already been debunked that it would almost make you believe that this whole dinar thing is a scam.

Constantly pouring out this utter BS that " its done" then wants $$$ for his site, Jesus H. Christ give us a break!

Then the no more CBI auctions. Oh yeh try this one 7th April

Switzerland - well that was a wind up that was busted as soon as it came out, utter lies

Frank and his mob IMHO are dinar sales people and they have zero intel, they scower the net for stories, tart them up and spin another yarn for the greater glory of Frank and his mob of liars, not God and an increase in dinar sales.

I couldn't care less if I never heard anothing thing from Franks team of scammers ever again
Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the problem i have is this, if it is done and we could see it as early as tomorrow or by the 12th why is he asking for $1500 in donations to fix his site? he will have enough money in a few days to more than pay for what he needs, and what kind of new site did he start? i wish all this is true but staying grounded....

Well, we are on the same page. Admittingly, I thought the same when Adam unrolled the new support site. I thought he must know that this is not done any time soon if they are investing in websites about a potential RV. Kudos to your observation. Some time ago I was really hating on SteveI for being a horrible liar. At that time Frank seemed to be level-headed. Now I just laugh at how crazy he got after is T-minus days were up. As a lie goes on and on it has to become more elaborate.

Is there proof of any of this? I mean Frank usually isn't like this. Everyone is freaking out today! :mellow:

Hi Steve :)

There is NO proof of what Frank says...he also gets the date wrong about the debt ceiling...it is May 16

not April 16...he is using this date thinking the same nonsense that iraq *has* to do something...and

they do not until they are ready.

Also, he is still talking about watching Hillarious...this too is fabrication and she is not involved, and no

PROOF she is at all.

This presentation is bogus, not at all bashing, just tired of half truths, and manipulation from these

folks. The tone of desperation is deafening and now getting way over the top.

Thanks for the post...realize it is mostly the same repeat of the same false information. But it is

what folks want to hear, true or not sadly. The only 'factual' part is the GOI must be seated...other than that,

the Switzerland fiasco is just insane and another lie.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

frank is a rumor fabricating idiot with zero intel. He uses religion to pump his garbage all over the place. anyone who uses a peoples spiritual beliefs to further his financial gain is a complete scumbag.

In the past .. I respected certain aspects of franks mission in life ..... most of which resided in the existence and participation of non profit mission. That very thing often made it easy for me to ignore his obvious character flaws. I certainly do not elevate myself above him or pretend I don't have my own flaws....but I don't masquerade as such. I'm not overly religious or do I visit Franks old site very often .. but when I heard of his recent move I couldn't help but to voice my opinions.

I posted the below post at his old site and it was deleted immediately. I received a PM by a mod stating that they did not wish harsh words directed toward anyone.

Fallen Angel?

Did he use Dinar to fuel a dream, to enable Gods work or did he use God, to feed a goal, to make money thru Dinar rumor?

Several years ago we participated in the phenomena that originated at the double I F, many of my forum friends followed Frank to the new location and helped diligently to build a new forum. (aka KTFM)

This forum was originally based on an admirable idea but later the foundation of stability teetered on a scale that proportionately leaned in the direction of vanity, pride and greed. These qualities and values do not reflect the KTFM as a whole; in fact some of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever met online currently reside on this forum. These people exemplify all of the qualities that I admire tremendously. Though, I hope the people of this forum can see thru the biggest smoke screen of them all….

Remember the original reasoning for Frank’s introduction into the Dinar rumor business? He was to be a liaison for members to route rumors thru and for Frank to sacrificially absorb the inherent bashing that proceeded many shared rumors. A selfless act – (Sarcasm)

He proclaimed that rumors were merely a bi-product of a forum with the intent for a greater purpose in serving god’s will and thus, a nonprofit mission prevailed. The irony here is he has opted for profit by route of prophetic rumors.

Frank’s info is nothing more than a conglomerate of other peoples shared info or Intel. I hope he realizes that the people who built him and supported him can also abandon him, while leaving him nothing more than the ordinary poster he was in the beginning.

IMHO….. Realhope and many others are the epitome of goodness and godliness as I can only hope that the good people of this forum can stick together through these changes.

God Bless.

PS. After all rumors are a dinar a dozen… but good people are not!

Yep, my thoughts exactly nointel!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

There's a snake in the grass me thinks!

post-30300-13021868038_thumb.jpg

frank is a rumor fabricating idiot with zero intel. He uses religion to pump his garbage all over the place. anyone who uses a peoples spiritual beliefs to further his financial gain is a complete scumbag.

your kidding right? There are much worse... Also that is how 90% of ministries work its a business

your kidding right? There are much worse... Also that is how 90% of ministries work its a business

So is selling or pumping Dinar ...... It just seems a little strange when they become intertwined. :(

I'm not saying that is what has happened though... it's just the fact it looks very suspicious.

Doesn't it?

In the past .. I respected certain aspects of franks mission in life ..... most of which resided in the existence and participation of non profit mission. That very thing often made it easy for me to ignore his obvious character flaws. I certainly do not elevate myself above him or pretend I don't have my own flaws....but I don't masquerade as such. I'm not overly religious or do I visit Franks old site very often .. but when I heard of his recent move I couldn't help but to voice my opinions.

I posted the below post at his old site and it was deleted immediately. I received a PM by a mod stating that they did not wish harsh words directed toward anyone.

Fallen Angel?

Did he use Dinar to fuel a dream, to enable Gods work or did he use God, to feed a goal, to make money thru Dinar rumor?

Several years ago we participated in the phenomena that originated at the double I F, many of my forum friends followed Frank to the new location and helped diligently to build a new forum. (aka KTFM)

This forum was originally based on an admirable idea but later the foundation of stability teetered on a scale that proportionately leaned in the direction of vanity, pride and greed. These qualities and values do not reflect the KTFM as a whole; in fact some of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever met online currently reside on this forum. These people exemplify all of the qualities that I admire tremendously. Though, I hope the people of this forum can see thru the biggest smoke screen of them all….

Remember the original reasoning for Frank’s introduction into the Dinar rumor business? He was to be a liaison for members to route rumors thru and for Frank to sacrificially absorb the inherent bashing that proceeded many shared rumors. A selfless act – (Sarcasm)

He proclaimed that rumors were merely a bi-product of a forum with the intent for a greater purpose in serving god’s will and thus, a nonprofit mission prevailed. The irony here is he has opted for profit by route of prophetic rumors.

Frank’s info is nothing more than a conglomerate of other peoples shared info or Intel. I hope he realizes that the people who built him and supported him can also abandon him, while leaving him nothing more than the ordinary poster he was in the beginning.

IMHO….. Realhope and many others are the epitome of goodness and godliness as I can only hope that the good people of this forum can stick together through these changes.

God Bless.

PS. After all rumors are a dinar a dozen… but good people are not!

Pretty clear picture moto! I remember how it all began.