Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning DV Team!

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for the report! You're running behind this year on your decorations my friend...lol

My tree has been up for almost 2 weeks and decorated for one.

I guess that's because I'm thinking positive. If and when this happens, I will be too busy to decorate...lol

Have a great day everyone!!!

I just found this site a few days ago and I appreciate the awesome welcome from you. I also appreciate you being candid with all of us. There are a lot of rumor boards if that is what people are looking for. As for myself, I am simply seeking straight forward verifiable information if it exists. I believe that I will find that here when at all possible.

Adam, thxs for keeping it real, you have and continue to keep a great Site and I enjoy reading your Blog's and thoughts on this very complexed investment. as well as posting my insites here without being felt that its only a mod that can do so and one shall be banned for having a thought regarding any news or rumors that may crop up. Keep up the good work and I'll bet your Dinar Vet site will grow furher than you exspected and surpass those near by that have forgotten where they started and who followed them from the beginning to achive the greatness a open minded site such as yours can truly acheive. This will become the #1 Mature IQD Investor's site for info and casual site reading for updated news and related info/opinion's on Iraq's development on the Revalue of their Currency, be prepared for many more memberships to your site each and everyday as the word gets out.......Great Blog site too for a fast recap of news in the view: http://www.dinarspeculation.com ..... Thxs again Adam.....Blue

Edited by Bluewaters2u