Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES, WE WANNA KNOW WHAT ADAM THINKS

dinargirlK

Some of these threads and/or rumors completely run amok!! Does Adam Montana ever share an opinion about where we are on this investment? He "wrote the book" on it.... Any "inside" intel to guide us?? (I'm new - haven't seen him post anywhere)

Hi dinargirlK :)

Thanks for your question. Yes, indeed they have run amok. Do not get caught

up in the rumormill, no good can come of it and it only toys with peoples

emotions. It is a sign of desperation from those who spread such lies. It

has been going on for years and will not end any time soon unfortunately.

Look at their track record, and that should answer your question. 100% wrong

100% of the time on date and rates because they lie and do not know, but they

hide that fact by convincing others they have "sources". Their "sources" have also

been wrong 100% of the time.

Be patient...it will come in time when Iraq is ready. Good progress has been made,

but much more yet to do. Follow facts, not fables. :)

All my best! :D

Jim

---

The more I read ( other sites as well ), it really appears that no one individual,group,brothers,sisters,cousins,in-laws ,mothers,friends of friends etc,etc...has a BLOODY clue as to what the FRAC is going on !!!! Then you plug in the scammers,idiots,PEE WITS and all the other asssorted rejects that troll these sites and what do get? Garbage in Grarbage out.Lets just keep people hangin' on by throwing bones here and there and they'll keep coming back for more !! Like Pavlov's Dog-Turn the light on,dog salivates because it'e expecting food.OK,Iv'e vented.It will RV when its GONNA RV !! ...and God Bless ALL you very patient people for putting up with all the nonsense-I've been waiting over 6 years...held out this long,a little while longer won't hurt a bit !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1