Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks call now with new site

stevethecloser

marce] Special announcement frank 26..... Tonight at 7:30pm eastern time.. Frank has asked all his entourage to be present concering our investment.... Normally wednesday is a night for sponsors…....tonight we will talk about our investment 7:30 eastern time....frank is not announcing rv-ri ...........YET!!!!! Pass this word to everyone -…. Call them….. Email them…. What ever it takes be here…he will only speak on media player no call in numbers only via media player here at DONT PROMOTE OTHER SITES

[marce] You can listen via the Media Player here at FranklySpeaking or if you wish to use your phone the numbers are below. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

] Franks conference Call (NOW) 7:30 alternative number Skype: freeconferencing.com Conference dial-in number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So now I'm thinking that all of the rumors buzzing around this afternoon were just to get us to go to Frank's new site and listen to his cc. Now I know I'll wake up tomorrow and find that it was all a hoax and no RV. :(

• Upvote 3

Master dinar guru. kinda like obie wan kanobie

Are you trying to be funny. Frank is a con artist like the rest of these jokers posting their **** intel. I listened to part of his call. Starts off singing the national anthem like we are all at a baseball game, then says he cannot afford his website anyone and would like people to donate. He is as much of a joke and the GET Team and this other moron named Tony. Every one of these people is doing nothing but conning others into buying more. Their intel has not been right once, yet you can say he is a dinar guru..please.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 9

Frank is live now on his site and is allowing several others to speak

He has stated that the CBI received 16 pings today on the IQD ( A ping is an electronic signal that computers and IT depts use to see how long it takes for a signal to go round trip from one to comptuer to another and back),(summary deffinition only)

He seems to be speaking failrly matter of factly tonight.

he also talked about all the rumors that have been flying around today.

They talked about the US FED RESERVE being closed for 2 hours today,

also talked about the TREASURY auctions at the CBI being canceled today and did not make a HUGE deal of it.

I am in no way quoting verbatium( I cannot type that fast), just summarizing

• Upvote 3

post-30300-130213846438_thumb.jpg

Are you trying to be funny. Frank is a con artist like the rest of these jokers posting their **** intel. I listened to part of his call. Starts off singing the national anthem like we are all at a baseball game, then says he cannot afford his website anyone and would like people to donate. He is as much of a joke and the GET Team and this other moron named Tony. Every one of these people is doing nothing but conning others into buying more. Their intel has not been right once, yet you can say he is a dinar guru..please.

So Kramer how what about calling him Frank the Snake :P Like I said earlier this is better then the movies! :D

post-30300-130213846438_thumb.jpg Hi my name is Frank

Frank is a dirtbag who likes to profit thru religion while spouting vague bs in an overly dramatic way. he is basically a dinar pumping televangelist

Couldn't have said it better. I don't care what site frank is on now, Anyone who uses religion to make profit is a scumbag. Worst part is people do it by their own WILL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So many xxs for that phone number it must go around the world 50 times , bounce off your urainus and end up at OKIES base on the Moon

LOL! be well

be happy --it will happen when it happens

capt. Cliff

LOL. Thanx capt. That about sums it!

I thought I read a post Frank retired from the dinar or something like that?

I think he was the one cashing in in Switzerland in a post I saw yesterday. LOL Evidently the Swiss would only allow one person to cash in when it RV'd there.

• Upvote 1

Frank is a dirtbag who likes to profit thru religion while spouting vague bs in an overly dramatic way. he is basically a dinar pumping televangelist

You are one sick puppy. You should also be ashamed of yourself. Honey...what you give out you will get back....should be careful what you say about people. Very sad that this site has too many nasty mouthed people like you vomiting up their garbage.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 12

I thought it was pretty funny

YEP sure can . I put him right up there with OKIE