Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just got new's from brother in law who is a banker

Aviana

That is correct. The CBI rate quoted on PTR was $6.19. The bank rate was quoted as $5.27

Hard to believe, but we will see tomorrow when the computers at the banks update exactly what those rates mean.

IF it's true with NO LOP then ALL the Heavy Drinkers beverages are on me..........Word.........

I want It to RV :angry:

k...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard today that its done as of 2pm today with a rate of $5.27 in U.S. Banks and $6.19 for CBI which will be official tomorrow bash all you want I am now a millionaire and don't care about being bashed by those that will eat their words tomorrow if they do!

Man, I hope you're right, but until then:

x2hvdxnlb2y0mjauy29txzewmdcznznfd2hhdgnoyv90ywxraw5fym91df93awxsaxmuzmx2xzffmtiyotezmjcwny42njk21.jpg

• Upvote 10

I heard today that its done as of 2pm today with a rate of $5.27 in U.S. Banks and $6.19 for CBI which will be official tomorrow bash all you want I am now a millionaire and don't care about being bashed by those that will eat their words tomorrow if they do!

Hey Man. ...I do wish you that ( being a Millionaire) with all my heart and all my guts, Bro.....For real........But But But.....Just try and keep yourself grounded a tad bit more, ok.........For your own Sake..........

Edited by umbertino

DITTO THAT! MSgt......Jeff

Phil Collins

"Can you feel it coming IN THE AIR TONIGHT!

"I been waitin' for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord"

"so you can wipe off that grin, I know where you been, it's all been a pack of lies"

ENJOY!

Lol that song. Hope this is true!

just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im

MAN YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THIS. YOU TELLING US YOU HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER AND ALL THEY ARE TELLING YOU ITS DONE IT HAPPENED...THIS IS THE BEST RUMOR OF THE YEAR.

Just got a call from a friend. They follow very close with another person. They received a call while on a cc. said they were with a call at the bank and the ping? sounded and the RV happened at 6.18. Hope this is real. They are to call back and confirm.

My dad called me today and said the same thing but the 6.18 wasn't US currency but in British Pounds whatever that means. Can anyone confirm

I would love to believe this but not one person even hinted at where they heard this! If there is a leak on something as huge as this I guess everyone that heard just ordered 50 million more Dinars, correct?

Can anyone say HOW they got this great news??

• Upvote 1

Hey if they are going to PUMP wouldnt it be better in person... LOL JUST SAYING!

This doesnt work on those who have been here a while and I love it when they are all listed with their crazy posts. PUT THOSE PUMPERS IN THE LIME LIGHT as PUMPERS...

Poor NEWBIE runs out to buy more....

One day they will be right but after so much crying wolf it gets hard to believe any of them...

AN RV seems close... :)

• Upvote 1

My dad called me today and said the same thing but the 6.18 wasn't US currency but in British Pounds whatever that means. Can anyone confirm

NO WAY IT WOULD BE 6.18 in British pounds not bashing but thats just impossible so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1