Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just got new's from brother in law who is a banker

Aviana

"I don't always discount rumors, in fact some are believable....but......The old Family in the mid-west called!!!! " "What was it General Swartzkoff said........?" Bovine Scatology!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im really excited=]

I heard today that its done as of 2pm today with a rate of $5.27 in U.S. Banks and $6.19 for CBI which will be official tomorrow bash all you want I am now a millionaire and don't care about being bashed by those that will eat their words tomorrow if they do!

• Upvote 6

im just a skeptical as everybody ....i just received a text saying its done we will see it 730 am .... my contact is from a very wealthy family who got me involved and i mean very wealthy but anyway i have heard from them a few times and i trust them more then anybody on this site so the son runs to bank which im trying to find out which one and brings a 25000 note with him and the bank tells him he has to wait 24 hrs before they can cash him in due to possessing of rate

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im really excited=]

None of us would need the RV is we all had $1 for everytime we heard...that Friend or Banker or Brother or whatever....DREAM ON...yeah...Bashing sick of it thr hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I hate to be the bad guy here, but I assure you it is not done. There will be no RV tomorrow!

Hi inheritance :)

You are not the bad guy...you are simply stating the truth.

Nothing has happened...the liars are desperate. Not saying

Aviana is a liar...but those who all got the same bogus info

that spread like wild fire.

These people have absolutely no shame. It is evident, sadly, at just how many

they have eating out of their palms.

This has all gone so far over the top, is it ANY wonder so many

have concluded it is a scam? This kind of sharkfest will likely

never stop, and those spreading lies are making a lot of money off

those who follow them...and their dealer buddies. Shameful display

and very unfortunate.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you have not heard from Adam it's all horse hockey. Agree with him or not. Adam does not post worthless horse hockey. Least ways, not that I've seen. Trust in God and no man will every lead you astray. :blink:

• Upvote 3

WOW the same info from many different people? I hope it is true, we'll see tomorrow. If this is a pumper work, it ain't gonna work on me buddy! I bought all I needed to buy and no more!

OR ... The rumour has circled and circled and circled the dinar forums and half the people in here have seen it so many times now, that they believe it must be true. Here's hoping for cash-in tomorrow

• Upvote 3

Not taking it on you as you are simply reporting news you heard from others who heard it themselves from yet other "sources"..........

But really..... Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot..........

• Upvote 1

Just got a call from a friend. They follow very close with another person. They received a call while on a cc. said they were with a call at the bank and the ping? sounded and the RV happened at 6.18. Hope this is real. They are to call back and confirm.

lol.

Hearing a lot of this since 2pm. If this post isn't true you are just really, really mean. :angry:

Yep.........Better listen to Frank Zappa.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg6X2hsl52E