Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just got new's from brother in law who is a banker

Aviana

Just got a call from a friend. They follow very close with another person. They received a call while on a cc. said they were with a call at the bank and the ping? sounded and the RV happened at 6.18. Hope this is real. They are to call back and confirm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yes, i live in tulsa i called my bank in tulsa, chase she said yes, they will have it showing on there screens april8th. fyi,

...April 18th of which year??? LOL

WTF is up with all this?

What bike is that? Hard to tell from the pic.

just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im really excited=]

You're cracking me up... :D

That is correct. The CBI rate quoted on PTR was $6.19. The bank rate was quoted as $5.27

Hard to believe, but we will see tomorrow when the computers at the banks update exactly what those rates mean.

...and you're cracking me up even more... this is the funniest thread I've seen in a while! Awesome!:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh I have such a headache from all of this today! I don't know how all of you have been invested for years. I hope you are all correct. I have called every state today and talked to bankers and I have got NOTHING!!!! I hope I just picked all the wrong banks to call!!! Im Praying!!! I enjoy reading all your posts.....facts or fiction! Keep the info coming!!!!!

• Upvote 1

just got a call from family in mid-west.. he said it was done it happened.. any one else who can confirm this?? im really excited=]

I'm really trying not to call folks names but the constant insulting of peoples intelligence is getting quite epic..Logic would have it that if that info were true your "family" would have cashed in and said "hey it's done, I CASHED IN"...the last thing you would do is get on here and post. LOGICALLY you would be on the next thing smoking to WHERE TF EVER to cash in, then and ONLY THEN you might post to DV. Jus say'n..........

• Upvote 2

Just got a call from a friend. They follow very close with another person. They received a call while on a cc. said they were with a call at the bank and the ping? sounded and the RV happened at 6.18. Hope this is real. They are to call back and confirm.

If this is true I will eat my hat.

• Upvote 3