Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mark 2:00 pm April 6th, 2011

jmilkey

Well folks, if this is really done, yeah right, someone might what to give Ali a call as he still is selling it at $1220 per million. Honestly folks, when this actually happens, the sellers are going to be the first to know, they have a much larger vested interest in it than any one else.

Take Care,

J

The sellers will sell them up until it show on the banks boards or they are told not to. Neither one of those things have happened yet. ;)

The sellers will sell them up until it show on the banks boards or they are told not to. Neither one of those things have happened yet. ;)

The "sellers" will continue to sell after the RV at a different rate.

Edited by Dandy1
  • Upvote 1

Forgive me for being a pessimistic old buzzard... I've been let down so many times no matter how rosey the info is I always detect the smell of a rat. Here's hoping for the first and last time this info is legit.

I know, right?! I WANT to be excited about all this new hype, MAN I wanna get excited and believe it. seeing multiple posts with several people all saying the same thing that would give us financial freedom, but, i gotta say... all these "pumpers" and "gurus" and "whatever-else-names-these-people-get-branded-with" and all their "Monday" talk has pushed me to the point that I just laugh at predictions and can't read anything without immediately doubting it's credibility, and now rarely even come to this website anymore. There will be days that go by that the Dinar doesn't even cross my mind because i'm continually losing faith in it. But, as you said, Here's hoping for the first and last time this info is legit.

Cheers!

I know, right?! I WANT to be excited about all this new hype, MAN I wanna get excited and believe it. seeing multiple posts with several people all saying the same thing that would give us financial freedom, but, i gotta say... all these "pumpers" and "gurus" and "whatever-else-names-these-people-get-branded-with" and all their "Monday" talk has pushed me to the point that I just laugh at predictions and can't read anything without immediately doubting it's credibility, and now rarely even come to this website anymore. There will be days that go by that the Dinar doesn't even cross my mind because i'm continually losing faith in it. But, as you said, Here's hoping for the first and last time this info is legit.

Cheers!

same here bubby

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

Totally.... you see this shhhhhtuff and think yeah right whatever but at the same time you get butterflies in your stomach and think omg this MIGHT happen. Even though your common sense and gut tell you its all a load of hooey every time some small piece of hope creeps in there, overrides your brain and allows you to feel somewhat optimistic and hopeful only to get the rug pulled out from under you (making you chastise yourself for being gullible). Then you rinse and repeat despite telling yourself, never again.

• Upvote 1

I think maybe all these multiple confirmations are all coming from buying into this PTR call.

Unfortunately that is highly likely and very plausible. Rumors amongst the dinar community spread faster than a wildfire with a 60 mph tailwind. Its funny how much the same rumor can be twisted in translation as well from one site to the next.