Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mark 2:00 pm April 6th, 2011

jmilkey

OH, you said cars. You didnt say anything about Hyundai's. Those ARE the worst in the world when it comes to holding value. I used to sell cars and we would NEVER want them in on trade... everybody always owed like 10 times more than they were worth.

I can't believe they have a model over $40k. Who are they trying to kid?

:lol::lol: They are still coming your way and you will drive it!:lol:

Rich in Texas..

Where you been?? Hyundai has come a long way!! They now have a $80K+ car now (Equis). And, they are not the worst anymore...we can now laugh at Kia....:)

I am sorry. They can charge $80k for a car if they want to , but it's still a Hyundai

• Upvote 1

Rich in Texas..

Where you been?? Hyundai has come a long way!! They now have a $80K+ car now (Equis). And, they are not the worst anymore...we can now laugh at Kia....:)

:lol: HY-UN-DAI------Is a Japanese wedgie------Dont want one they hurt- :lol: Vern

Will you come on tomorrow or the next day and apologize for lying?

Just so we're clear, I'm hearing the same thing from PTR and we shall see tomorrow. Speaking of which, will you come on here tomorrow and apologize for being an ******* if it is true. ;)

Edited by Marquess
  • Upvote 3

Rich in Tx - I sure hope it's the RV... let us know!!! I'm on the edge of my seat Now! You have my attention...

I cant get in. They just ended a 2 hour call. I just talked to my pastor who was listening to the call. He said the following:

'they have a VERY high-up official who is involved in it, who confirmed the bank rate IS LOCKED. "

They (PTR) are so sure, Tony already went to the bank to try to cash in, lol. Of course the bank hasn't received the rate yet. They are saying 7:30 tomorrow we will see it.

I just tried to call Dinar trade to place an order (just to see if they would still sell it) and I couldn't get through.

I am excited but am considering it rumor until I see the $$$. Suggest you all do the same. BTW the call was supposedly recorded and will be available later on PTR.com

Rich in TX

• Upvote 2