Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mark 2:00 pm April 6th, 2011

jmilkey

Please don't get yourselves all excited that this info is true and then when and if it turns out to be false you come on here and start posting threads so that you can complain about it!!

Stay grounded and wait to see what happens next!!

We have all seen this MANY MANY times before and all you can do is wait!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

Bingo.

April fools day was last week!

Yes but in some "exotic" Cultural Traditions it may last for days, weeks, months, years, decades,centuries, eons..........

Just so we're clear, I'm hearing the same thing from PTR and we shall see tomorrow. Speaking of which, will you come on here tomorrow and apologize for being an ******* if it is true. ;)

I will myself. Word. No big deal. Pride is stupid sometimes.

they have a VERY high-up official who is involved in it, who confirmed the bank rate IS LOCKED. "

End Quote

Let's hope there was no misunderstanding ( may happen with all that confusion, you know) and that Official is for real a very high-up One and not a very low-down one.

I was really getting exciting thinking this was it. Then I heard Frank was having a cc on his new site. So I'm listening (torturing myself) and it hits me - all of the buzz this afternoon has been whipped up as a prelude to his site launch.

I'll tell you this. If this is bogus then the gurus at PTR might as well shut down and LOG OUT!! No one will ever listen to a word they say again.

I think you're wrong on that one. Many will keep listening to their stuff.

You s**k. I guess you are waiting for adam to tell you it has RV'd. You have nothing but SH*T coming from your mouth at all times.

wow, talk about the modesty of a first post.Congrats.

I was really getting exciting thinking this was it. Then I heard Frank was having a cc on his new site. So I'm listening (torturing myself) and it hits me - all of the buzz this afternoon has been whipped up as a prelude to his site launch.

Well I didn't know this specifically but I'm not surprised in the least. These LYING ( knowing they're lying) MF'ers deserve some good whippin' in the old style.

You guys with no connections sure have a lot to say about how wrong PTR is. Boy, I hope you eat your words humbly. Doubt it, though.

ROTFLMAO...........

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

Done Deal...multiple confirms.

Should show at Bank Tomorrow.

You should not even waste your time giving

out intel to these naysayers on DV, because

none of them no whats really happening.

From now on please do not repeat the intel

you received from our private site.

When this goes down they will finally realize

they have not been in the loop.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your "in the loop" site has been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS How is that scam artist Danny Boy doing? HAHA

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 4

Done Deal...multiple confirms.

Should show at Bank Tomorrow.

You will NEED to borrow that helmet from your Avatar tomorrow, if this is a lie, good buddy.

I agree with the others...a backup link or info would be great, the next time you think about starting a post like this.

Meantime...i hope UR right...I have bought NO extra Dinars based on your latest "news" though...

Double Peace! :)

Don't quit your job at subway.

Sheeple

What did you get so far out of supposedly being in the freakin' loop? Just asking.

If you have a private site, why are you on here troll?

We don't know how to process intel without disclosure of ALL the information..a tough crowd....and SUCH AS...is the exchange 25,000xnew rate or 25xnew rate. So DV can't really give credence or entertain ANYTHING when there is an imbalance of information shared..SUCH AS..disclosing the juicy parts only...THEREFORE, nobody at any site, is really in the know and caution flags go in to effect... for ulterior motives.

So..when perttinent information is hmmmm ,,,left out by a simple oversight, deliberate left out or maybe not addressed because intel forgets to ask their sorces this minor detail...either way,, either one is reason enough to bulk at it and elect to be out of the loop.

What doesn't help either is other sites posting conscience disclaimers and CYA's and other sites closing and members starting other pay-sites..pretty much tells us nobody is gonna get rich off of this as implied .Any info to pump otherwise is unethical...and a million "in the loop" in a classaction afterwards, may convince those promoting it..may feel very differently about having done so...when its all said and done.

So why refrain from the "in the loop club....

The "in the loopers" expose themselves and risk broken hearts and dreams then the trend...is to be subjected by the likes and are scolded for not acting responsibility, not doing homework, and what is to be found as you know...is very little, and what is found, is countered by intel . Those actions in the end to relase accountability will backfire and worse than the initial offense..so Many of us, know its healthier to be OUT of the loop.angry.gif

Wishwell11

and if I here AS Such...As Such...As such...one more time...I'm going to puke..and only those in the loop, will know EXACTLY what I'm referring to!angry.gif

I hope for all our sakes that this "rumor" is true...however, I have a sister who is with Chase Bank in Denver and her husband works for the DOD and they have not heard anything...let's hope this is it. The thing that excites me is that so many people have written of a confirmation. This is the first time since my beginning with the dinar that this has happened. It will be a looooong night. GO RV!! ( I am holding my breathe).

I hear ya,still............I'm goin to bed!

Cheers and I hope we all wake up and step off this ride in the morning! :D

Cheers,

Sparky

Yea, but are you so broke you have to use both sides of the toilet paper yet?

I'm down to the three seashells :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well folks, if this is really done, yeah right, someone might what to give Ali a call as he still is selling it at $1220 per million. Honestly folks, when this actually happens, the sellers are going to be the first to know, they have a much larger vested interest in it than any one else.

Take Care,

J

i dont think hed say anything he makes money sellin dinar would you say anything? just sayin come on rv already

The people on this site knows what a dog fart smells like . Your gonna have to sell it to someone else cause it just doesnt look like these people are going to buy it.