Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just got a phone call

cenlalsufan

I have the Pong. Now we have some entertainment

Aww man, you beat me to it. Ok, ok, okkkkk. I've got another one: I have the beer and however many cups you need to play. Get it? Beer pong. HA. Thats just pure genious. I think i might see if i can tour with Charlie Sheen being that i am just all out hysterical right now.B). Chao.

I am sorry for giving you misleading information..I guess my informant was wrong..have a good day ladies and gentlemen..

No problem. When you have been in this long enough, and been told enough times that "its done" you eventually stop believing the hype until you see some evidence.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry for giving you misleading information..I guess my informant was wrong..have a good day ladies and gentlemen..

Apology accepted. Unlike many others who have been misinformed at least you had the guts (and courtesy) to admit you were wrong and apologise. For that, I +1 you.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for apologizing. I have seen an apology ONCE before and the reaction from the forum was the same...appreciative. I am really impressed! I hope that you continue sharing what information you receive because I know that clowns like me are not talking to informants and appreciate a tidbit here or there. If others with "intel" were as accountable as you this site would be much better.

• Upvote 3