Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank at KTF Mission RESIGNA

uncs

Saw it on the other site. Could it be that a good Christian man is tired of being associated with all the mis leading BS????? is this a sign hat the writing is on the wall of no RV? Pretty interesting stuff

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Saw it on the other site. Could it be that a good Christian man is tired of being associated with all the mis leading BS????? is this a sign hat the writing is on the wall of no RV? Pretty interesting stuff

I don't know for sure but I think it's a sign that Frank figures he can make a quick buck running his own site with the amount of followers he has. That's it.

• Upvote 1

easily could be but to think Frank went this far using god's name in vain like he always did man o man thats a very big sin lieing this whole time to people and their hopes i sure hope that is not the case but nowdays it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw a snake this morning and a bird. May be a sign of NO RV. I honestly do not have a clue how some of you found this investment. Your DAMN sure not real investors. That's a fact....................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I saw a snake this morning and a bird. May be a sign of NO RV. I honestly do not have a clue how some of you found this investment. Your DAMN sure not real investors. That's a fact....................

And FACTS are hard to come by these days!....Just sayin'.... :o

Who died and made you king investor GTFO.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Who died and made you king investor GTFO.

Been doing it over 25 years. Damn sure not a king. Just tired of every little thing being spun into either an RV or No RV. Who cares what Frank does. Has 0 to do with currency. He knows zero. Just like me. +1 easy for putting your foot on me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How about investing in some manners. Could do wonders for your delivery ....DM

• Upvote 4

What did he resign from??

Hi cgbrown :)

Excellent question... :D

I pray he resigned from any further continuation of half truths

and propaganda for his dealer friends....but that is unlikely as

so many of these folks are so deep into there lies, they really

DO believe them...and that makes them even more dangerous.

It appears matters are slowly working themsleves out, and

the 'intel' folks are drying up and running out of stories. The latest

Frank advice that he kept repeating that made no sense was "watch

Hillarious"....over and over again. Well, ok...so what now? Hillarious has

nothing to do with any of this, but they use whatever sounds important.

Is it possible that some of these guys are getting heat from somewhere

to clean up their act? Meaning, some people who are able to think for

themselves just *might* be taking these guys to task finally...and are

quickly realizing that after several years, the games need to stop?

I do sincerely hope whatever Frank is up to...that it will be more

honorable than what has been 'accomplished' in the past.

Someone recently questioned the progress of supposed 'negative'

posts...my question is please show me the progress that has been derived

from ALL the false intel over the last several years??? Are lies and hype really

all some want to hear...and everything else that attempts to deal with factual details

is 'negative'? Wow, I pray not.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Maybe it is the other way around?

What if they kicked him out because of his misleading BS?

Maybe it was done to protect KTFM from Frank26 and his BS!

Anyone see any statements from the KTFM board on this?

• Upvote 1

You are right... I was out hunting truffles with my trained pig and he found this investment!!!laugh.gif

Frank had to leave because he couldn't make/keep the money at the KTF Missions - its a non-profit religeous "enterprise". He started his own site (something about "Frankly Speaking") where he can sell crap - and keep the money. (and of course he still has the "donation" button at the top) Not about religion - He left for $$

(And good riddens!! He sounded "high" all the time anyway - talking so slow is one thing - but slow BS is more than I could take!!)

Frank had to leave because he couldn't make/keep the money at the KTF Missions - its a non-profit religeous "enterprise". He started his own site (something about "Frankly Speaking") where he can sell crap - and keep the money. (and of course he still has the "donation" button at the top) Not about religion - He left for $$

(And good riddens!! He sounded "high" all the time anyway - talking so slow is one thing - but slow BS is more than I could take!!)

Good point dinargirlK :)

It is indeed likely about the money...generally, if one really wants to

find out truth...follow the money trail...it will lead you right to both motive

AND just WHO it is making the money.

I suppose we may all be more than shocked *if* we took the time to actually

follow the money trail, then it would become clear as to how so many have been

played and manipulated by these folks actions and words. Very sad indeed.

Thank you for your thoughts :D

All my best!

Jim

---

I know that Frank did infact go to his Pay site, ( i belive it was all started when he was wanting to promote IGNITE and they would not let him sell it on the KTFM site

I do not however feel that Frank is intentionally mis leading anyone, A bit over zealous perhaps. but not dishonest

JUST MY OPINION