Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena " The G.E.T. Team"

Brisco

Not my POST I just dragged it here for ENTERTAINMENT value only.

athena-rumor-get-team-4/5/11

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] The rv has taken place

Apr 5 8:26 PM [happytrails] athena; i am feeling good!

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] just waiting for the rate to show

Apr 5 8:26 PM [Jim24874] terryk Thanks for the kind words.

Apr 5 8:26 PM [tutsie] athena when is the ?

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] so relax now

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the post

BUT... they STILL DON'T GET IT !!!

We're NOT falling for their tall tales any more ... yet, there must still be some dinar newbs out there buying up the dinar everytime they put this crap out there. Why else post it ?!!

How many times can they cry wolf ... before they are totally disregarded by all?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not my POST I just dragged it here for ENTERTAINMENT value only.

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] The rv has taken place

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] just waiting for the rate to show

Apr 5 8:26 PM [tutsie] athena when is the ?

lol.

How is this anywhere near a rumor? Seems like pure laziness to me.

Athena seems to just be relaying the message of another so-called Guru w/ the claims of completion.

It's more of a bold claim w/ no speculation, facts, reasoning/logic to back it up.

Hmmmm -- I find that entertaining :D

Ahhh their BS always has that canned smell of imitation camel dung reminisant of cow pats steaming in the humid miday sun.

I often listen to their wonderful tales of the RV having been done already as I light a fire with a barrel of snowballs while wondering how long it would take a one legged blind man to walk a fortnight and if that might be the same as a two legged sighted man walking a week.

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post

BUT... they STILL DON'T GET IT !!!

We're NOT falling for their tall tales any more ... yet, there must still be some dinar newbs out there buying up the dinar everytime they put this crap out there. Why else post it ?!!

How many times can they cry wolf ... before they are totally disregarded by all?

Yep.....it is sad how they obviously still have a site which in turn must still have followers. It amazes me how nieve those followers on that site are!

As far as those pumpers crying wolf.......if people still believe all their lies, then it's pretty clear that those followers will always believe them.

How it was originally translated...

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] I don't feel so good, I think people are beginning to not trust our intel.

Apr 5 8:26 PM [athena] just wanting this to be done for sure. Am tired of lying to everyone and feeding them the same BS week after week.

Apr 5 8:26 PM [terryk] don't feel bad, I am more of a fake than you are.

Apr 5 8:26 PM [tutsie] athena, I am tired and worn out from all the crap you spill to us.

• Upvote 1

I hope something horrifying happens to Athena. Whoever he/she is. So tired of the b.s that is Soley for financial benefit of pumping dinar sales.

I just have a question? How could the "Rv has happened" in anyway be "pumper" generated? If the Rv has supposedly already happened then wouldn't people rushing out to buy dinars have to pay the Rv price? Just inquiring - don't start bashing me and telling me how stupid I am for asking such a question. :mellow:

I hope something horrifying happens to Athena. Whoever he/she is. So tired of the b.s that is Soley for financial benefit of pumping dinar sales.

that statement is wrong on so many levels. be very careful what you put out in the universe...you just may see it again. just saying B)

• Upvote 1

Blu wolf, Oki and Athena need to get a job instead coming up with all of the BS intel that does not exist. Just to keep people buying the diners so somebody can make a buck. I rather wake up and find out it finally RV'ed if not oh well it was an investment and gee wizz it did not pan out. Whoop i guess i will invest in something else but i won't listen to the BS those speculators or should i say pumpers pump.