Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we all now know that the server was down for a few hours but is back up and running NOW!! closing this thread

Read more: WHAT IS WRONG WRONG WITH TALKING ABOUT THIS?Yes im upset. doesnt this come under freedom of info? What is wrong with this site anyway? Paople get shut down for no reason - just because someone doesnt like what was said. I have had thios done a few to many times by Pleasant and when she ans smee2 dont want something they get someone else to do it all. I really do get it . So do others. Why would i say this because i read ------------------------------------this just sucks. So i came back and do what others do re write and ask./ so shut me down again for just asking---what are ya hiding? Vern

Vern, as I tried to explain before - we're aware the site was down - at this time I don't know WHY but what does it matter???? and what in the world would I be hiding? You seem overly suspicious for some reason. Any post of yours that was closed ... was closed for a good reason. Period.

And no I do not believe that a private forum is subject to "freedom of information".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Vern, as I tried to explain before - we're aware the site was down - at this time I don't know WHY but what does it matter???? and what in the world would I be hiding? You seem overly suspicious for some reason. Any post of yours that was closed ... was closed for a good reason. Period.

And no I do not believe that a private forum is subject to "freedom of information".

:) just sayin---just sayin---sure makes people wonder. -so please explain where where did you try to explain--please show me-

Thanks Vern- :)----------------- (((we all now know that the server was down for a few hours but is back up and running NOW!! closing this thread

Read more: ))----- :) Then you ask why i,m suspicous? -- :) Vern

so far -Best site out there-http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.dinarvets.com :) Vern

I hope I don't get dinged by saying this but I somewhat agree with Vern...I wasn't worried about the site shutting down or anything like that, but from what I have experienced elsewhere, there usually was a communication via email to the members of the "sorry for your inconvenience, we are working on it...blah blah blah"

Equate this example to waiting to board a plane at 7pm...7:30pm rolls around and no communication from the airlines...8pm still nothing...etc...all passengers want is a little communication that's all.

Now I'm just a regular member so I'm not sure if the VIPs are offered such service...

So, in the cyber-suggestion box, I would say it's not a bad idea to send a mass email next time?

• Upvote 3

I hope I don't get dinged by saying this but I somewhat agree with Vern...I wasn't worried about the site shutting down or anything like that, but from what I have experienced elsewhere, there usually was a communication via email to the members of the "sorry for your inconvenience, we are working on it...blah blah blah"

Equate this example to waiting to board a plane at 7pm...7:30pm rolls around and no communication from the airlines...8pm still nothing...etc...all passengers want is a little communication that's all.

Now I'm just a regular member so I'm not sure if the VIPs are offered such service...

So, in the cyber-suggestion box, I would say it's not a bad idea to send a mass email next time?

I think it is a valid question. I AM VIP and no, did not get any email.

• Upvote 2

So the server was down.. I took it as well it's down, I will try later and keep on trying till I get on.. I don't get any email from my bank or my retirement accounting firm when their site is down, so I figure I should just keep on trying till it's up.. I am sorry but I don't think that any email has to go out to alert us of this fact, you can see it's down by the message. Plus maybe when the site went down all of the emails Adam has from this site was locked up with the site.

Go Rv

God Bless America

So the server was down.. I took it as well it's down, I will try later and keep on trying till I get on.. I don't get any email from my bank or my retirement accounting firm when their site is down, so I figure I should just keep on trying till it's up.. I am sorry but I don't think that any email has to go out to alert us of this fact, you can see it's down by the message. Plus maybe when the site went down all of the emails Adam has from this site was locked up with the site.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thank you. I suspect, but do not know for a fact ... that Adam had no idea it was even down! It was around midnight EST, so I doubt if it was a planned event since it would have only been 9 on the left coast.

Ok so the sight went down for awhile I noticed it to. So I did the dishes for the wife fed the dogs. Ran to the store picked her up a few things got myself a six pack. and wa-la by that time it was back up again. hahahahaha Don't you people have a real life. Are you tied to this site by some magical umbilical cord. Wow some of you need a vaca away from this for awhile Just saying

• Upvote 2

Ok so the sight went down for awhile I noticed it to. So I did the dishes for the wife fed the dogs. Ran to the store picked her up a few things got myself a six pack. and wa-la by that time it was back up again. hahahahaha Don't you people have a real life. Are you tied to this site by some magical umbilical cord. Wow some of you need a vaca away from this for awhile Just saying

Return of serve, just can't resist you joined when? how many posts? How much time do you spend on here?? Just a joke my friend.

• Upvote 2

Verns right pvs,i think your very quick to close posts that maybe ppl wanna talk about.maybe give us a little more time before closing. Jmo.

What pvs should do is just start banning people who post crap. Half of the posts on this site are not even revelant and mostly childish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we all now know that the server was down for a few hours but is back up and running NOW!! closing this thread

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Igqdzgqv WHAT IS WRONG WRONG WITH TALKING ABOUT THIS?Yes im upset. doesnt this come under freedom of info? What is wrong with this site anyway? Paople get shut down for no reason - just because someone doesnt like what was said. I have had thios done a few to many times by Pleasant and when she ans smee2 dont want something they get someone else to do it all. I really do get it . So do others. Why would i say this because i read ------------------------------------this just sucks. So i came back and do what others do re write and ask./ so shut me down again for just asking---what are ya hiding? Vern

Vern, if you have a problem with the mods doing what they think is right, please contact me privately.

Calling the mods out in the public forum is disrespectful and will get you banned the next time it happens.

• Upvote 4

Vern, if you have a problem with the mods doing what they think is right, please contact me privately.

Calling the mods out in the public forum is disrespectful and will get you banned the next time it happens.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=47&t=61382#ixzz1IoMkmjQu ADAM --I have a question-- does this apply to anyone/everyone/individually /collectively/as in singular or in agreement with others --- who discusses a moderator and their actions on line in public or in the private forum as in mailing to one another -people can read what others post privately-(inhouse mail)? If there is a concern isnt it public knowledge? I understand that there is formality to things in life BUT does this APPLY to everyone or just me.? Im just asking for direction here and trying to help others so everyone would understand this crucial rule. It could and can affect everyone here. I am not trying or causing trouble here and that is not my intent at all. But it would seem that what i said has brought up an issue that should be looked at. I only and ALLWAYS have sought REMEDY to all our needs as people have attested to. This is why i ask you in public. I am not putting you or anyone on the spot. I Thankyou for your time on this----Blessings Vern :)

LOL Vern... You are one funny guy. RELAX buddy. BREATH... The RV is coming. Life is good. Adam is doing his best.

Also, has your computer even crashed Vern? You fix it and move on... Right? I bet it didnt send you a notification it was crashing... lol

My point is maybe the server crashed or was on over load. SH_T happens my friend. Be glad that as a non VIP (or non paying member) you have this forum. It is a gift to you.

Relax.

Have fun and be cool...

Peace :)

Hey Vern, you got your point across and now please let it go. Things happen and we don't need to make big deals out of everything we see.

:) There was at no time any arguement from me on this - just a question- was never a big deal-Sorry you took it that way. Blessings Vern :)

If the site's down, take a break. Know whata' mean vern :lmao:

:):):lol: I know what ya mean i did take a break --I went to bed- ;) know what i mean? :rolleyes::) Blessings Vern

WOW-all i did in the first place was ask why the system was down or something to that affect.That is all. WHY the big deal? I asked a simple question and was shut down - no reason just gone- i didnt do anything for it - i didnt say anything wrong or insinuate or think anything bad - I have seen it haoppen before and people have gone on and returned to in another write up and got answered. So i thot i would do the same and i get this? CARAZY.... I am just anwering questions here thats all. -ADAM is doing a great job and it is his bussiness to do so, That is not the problem at all. I just asked a simple question. I cant help what the mod done. I just asked why. Thanks for asking and i hope it answers all. Blessings Vern :)

Well Vern

Maybe you need to change your picture... LOL Seems you pissed someone off... LMAO!!!!

But the cyber cops on this site had to have some reason to do whatever they did. Write Adam if there is a specific mod who has taken a liking to you in an ill way... LOL

But there is definately humor in it for me.... Sorry but I have to laugh.

Be well...

Well Vern

Maybe you need to change your picture... LOL Seems you pissed someone off... LMAO!!!!

But the cyber cops on this site had to have some reason to do whatever they did. Write Adam if there is a specific mod who has taken a liking to you in an ill way... LOL

But there is definately humor in it for me.... Sorry but I have to laugh.

Be well...

:lol::lol::lol: I know-- ya gotta find humour in it somwhere and i do ---The thing is if i told you then thousands would see it cause ya cant hear here- so you cant hear what i would say- and then I would have to take up fishing. :lol: Guess i,ll go back to building my house. Maybe i should build a bunker but then i would have to change floor plans. I do know that my hearing aid is working tho- she wont stop talking---- ;) Blessings Vern