Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KME Post: RV Update “Close to the end”

nointel

April 5th, 2011 04:33 pm

For the people who clicked on this thread to see any info on a new “CSC” post, there will not be anymore of them. We are too close to the end to even have to worry about that anymore.

There is nothing left for the Iraqi politicians to do. There are no events that can take place to change the outcome. The RV is in the system, and there is no stopping it. I will say it again, all we are waiting for is the update to be released to the world. NOBODY knows how long that will take, but I believe it will only be a short amount of time- as in “could be any minute.”

The RV is in the hands of a computer that makes it’s own decisions based on formulas. Don’t sweat it. The update will release when it best benefits all currencies involved.

KME

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I like this post....its positive, and as I have stated before...I love positive post! On the other hand, I dont totally I agree with that fact that the RV is in the hands of a computer program just waiting to perform some last minute calculations, or compute some last minute data that has been entered into it! I really, really hope that I am wrong about this! I would love to wake up in the morning with an email saying that the wait is over.....and that is a very real possibility.....but I believe that it is a decision that will be made by a group of individuals...i.e, a sector of the government! But, here's to hanging on....and having faith! For me personally.....I will be Greatfull when it is done....but it has been a great ride!!!! JMO.....Peace to all...and GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Ok. This is where I loose points big time. I am not known on this forum as being negative, however I am known for not believing gurus, so here goes....... I also like this post. Why? Because it states that there will be NO MORE POSTS by this gurus bunch. :rolleyes:

(Boy, am I ever gonna regret hitting the " ADD REPLY" button on this one). What the heck, goodbye positive reputation.

• Upvote 17

Ok. This is where I loose points big time. I am not known on this forum as being negative, however I am known for not believing gurus, so here goes....... I also like this post. Why? Because it states that there will be NO MORE POSTS by this gurus bunch. :rolleyes:

(Boy, am I ever gonna regret hitting the " ADD REPLY" button on this one). What the heck, goodbye positive reputation.

I,ll bet ya a dinar to a donut you see more posts from em, lol, now I,m being positive.

• Upvote 1

LOL! Okie said he's last post 10+ post ago??? Seem to be a trend now? :) Just one time a GURU be right please... :D

• Upvote 2

This has got to be the best guru ever,

date and rate hermetically sealed in the envelope, to be announced!!!!!

post-30593-130205717988_thumb.jpg

And the answer is ...Yes, it happened, cash-in on Monday !!

Riiiiiiippp ... as the Great Carnac opens the hermetically-sealed envelope and reads the question ... What were Okie's last words as he was put out to pasture?

• Upvote 2

Just a reminder that KME is know_moral_eyes. All you need to know about this guy you can learn by reading this thread.

Thanks Mr. Rich for the reminder. I believe he posts over at PD quite often now. After reading his profile and some of his posts I will never understand how someone goes from knowing so little about the investment to now getting intel. Some people just get sucked in pretty deep I guess and can't decipher rumor from news, intel from lies, etc.

I am sure he means well, but there are so many former DV members popping up on other sites, claiming to be in the know, that it gets kind of sickening at times.

For the people who clicked on this thread to see any info on a new “CSC” post, there will not be anymore of them. We are too close to the end to even have to worry about that anymore.

There is nothing left for the Iraqi politicians to do. There are no events that can take place to change the outcome. The RV is in the system, and there is no stopping it. I will say it again, all we are waiting for is the update to be released to the world. NOBODY knows how long that will take, but I believe it will only be a short amount of time- as in “could be any minute.”

The RV is in the hands of a computer that makes it’s own decisions based on formulas. Don’t sweat it. The update will release when it best benefits all currencies involved.

KME

God bless you if is true. I think only Maliki and Shabibi decide "when RV". I don't know what this guys still waiting for..

I can't believe the amount of people that have set up web sites in the last 4 month's....seems to be growing all of the time. KME seems like a good guy but to have actual intel seems like a stretch. Does anyone really have actual "intel"...I'm not sure of even that anymore with all this "it's done" we've been reading.

KME

LOL The RV is in the hands of a computer? Not. Computers do only what they are programmed to do. They are programmed by people. Computers don't make the decisions. People do.

I hope the RV does happen soon, but it is not up to a computer.

Lame, a really week pump attempt. Iraq has a super computer that is making all their decisions, rv, war, goi ooh this is grand, I am sick of the bulls$%t . would someone please put up some verifiable facts, that would indicate RV. I have been reading speculation for 2 years,nand do believe that we need some facts that this is about to Rv.

• Upvote 1

Just a reminder that KME is know_moral_eyes. All you need to know about this guy you can learn by reading this thread.

Brother you can have the title KEEPING THEM HONEST... Love it!

Thank YOU! I still dont get the pumpers?! I can see someone at Dinar Trade or one of those traders posting some intel and grinning andd waiting for the phone to ring with huge orders.

INCREDIBLE! I suppose who ever buys Dinar should be smart enough ultimately to make their own choices but people who feed on others using BS erks me.

Peace... God Bless US and I feel truely indebted to our service men who fight and defend our beliefs with so much courage!

Go RV

Seems like the Guru Procedures and Development Time Table Training Manual has targetted these few weeks as the time when they are to ...

Make no prognostications, just straight from the hip announcement that it is over and done, nothing more can be done, all that needed to be done has been done, and the RV will complete and announce itself without further predictions in the very near future. Be firm. Be resolute. Leave no room and no evidenciary material for the reader to question or try to second guess. Just put it out there and then leave, literally. Emphasize your certainty that the RV is done by announcing your departure from the site on which you are posting.

Note: Quicky go and reregister with another screen name in case you have to start the cycle all over again.

Yup, I think that comes close to what the latest Guru Directive most likely states.

smee2

• Upvote 1

"The RV is in the hands of a computer that makes it’s own decisions based on formulas."

HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. 2011 An Iraq Odyssey

George