Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know we have all been at a point that things seem great and a sure fire deal.

What concerns me is the pumping posted by so many people. What do they have to gain, etc...?

Could it be that it is part of a plan that Iraq has set in place to turn a profit from those who invest. We see it all the time, elaborate claims and each of them promise millions in return. I understand that the RV will happen one day. How do we know that before it does or even days after that they do not drop the 10K or 25K denominations from their currency? They are aware of the upwards of 200 million Dinar being sold daily. Iraq would take a large hit from everyone cashing in, so why might they find a way to prevent it... Could the ones pumping this actually be from Iraq trolling the message boards and posting false claims all this time to generate revenue for Iraq?

Of course you will have the expected fools that just want to run their mouth and cause turmoil. This is more about the pumping and why.

Can anyone help clear up my concerns on dropping the 10K or 25K denomination?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What if?...you read everything posted before you asked the same question the other 50 million has asked and has been answered. Gosh this gets old.

What if you were to give this new poster a civil answer as a sort of welcome instead of this rubbish. I suppose I can find your name in The Guinness Book of Records under speed reading as you joined in January and got through these 50 million questions and answers and still found time to post so many times yourself.

• Upvote 6

What if you were to give this new poster a civil answer as a sort of welcome instead of this rubbish. I suppose I can find your name in The Guinness Book of Records under speed reading as you joined in January and got through these 50 million questions and answers and still found time to post so many times yourself.

Agreed, there is no need to be hostile to this person, they are new and have asked a simple question of this community. Treating someone new for asking a question like dirt is not the way to be helpful or courteous. Replying to the original poster here now, I do not personally have an answer for you, I suppose I never asked the question thus without wanting an answer I never looked it up. I'm sorry I do not have the answer for you sir. Peace.

Welcome perspective2011. What if is a great question. The problem is that nothing will keep us from wondering that. Search this site a little and you will find that most questions have already been asked and addressed. One day we will all have the answer at the same time. GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you are relatively new so don't believe the hype you will hear that a LOP won't happen. It is a senerio that you should be ready for emotionally. Everyone wants to get rich overnight including me but in reality Iraq is going to what is in it's best intrest. Their best intrest is to get the amount of money in circulation down so that a RV would be more fesible. Say there is 25 trillion Dinar in circulation. They knock off three zeros which makes it now 25 billion dinars. OK every dinar holder on earth just lost loads of money right. Wrong. They RV at the same time to a rate of 2 or 3 and everyone doubles or trip[les their original investment and the Iraqi people just double or triple their buying power. Not only that Iraq is now responsible for 25 billion instead of 25 trillion. You will read a thousand atricles on why they can't LOP and wont but the fact is the senerio I just wrote is what's best for Iraq.

The gov't would take a big hit as well, would they accept that? Also, the trialeral commission wants to enslave the Iraqi's, maybe Maaliki knows this and is trying to avoid it. If the RV is big for us, it may be enslavement for them; like we are to the gov't (fed.reserve). But they would have a much better lifestyle.....We could form a group that would ensure a great return forthe American public, why be at the mercy of others when we still have time to do something about it ourselves?

Lop...NO Lop...I don't know! But this I believe....The US Government did not go to war just to help the Iraqi people because they care about them...They or Somebody is up to something...JMHO...(don't mean to sound negative) I will leave it at that...

IMHO, "W" did it for the oil and because Saddam tried to kill his dad (George H.W. Bush)

What concerns me is the pumping posted by so many people. What do they have to gain, etc...?

Could it be that it is part of a plan that Iraq has set in place to turn a profit from those who invest. We see it all the time, elaborate claims and each of them promise millions in return. I understand that the RV will happen one day. How do we know that before it does or even days after that they do not drop the 10K or 25K denominations from their currency? They are aware of the upwards of 200 million Dinar being sold daily. Iraq would take a large hit from everyone cashing in, so why might they find a way to prevent it... Could the ones pumping this actually be from Iraq trolling the message boards and posting false claims all this time to generate revenue for Iraq?

Of course you will have the expected fools that just want to run their mouth and cause turmoil. This is more about the pumping and why.

See what happens when you think and your not used to it?

OK back to basics, before typing in keyboard engage brain.

Ok now try again.

As long as Iraq has way more Dinars in country than out of country the increase in value will only help them. Because of the oil they can buy all the reserves that they need.

As for the 25 k and 10k notes. The IMF wouldn't allow them to call in the big bills without giving enough time for trade in. Wouldn't be a bad idea to get lower denominations just in case as long as it isn't too expensive. You might be able to hang onto them longer and possibly get a better rate.