Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 4/5/2011

Doc31

Well I believe the reason for the inflated price of gold is to "attempt" to fill in the huge budget shortfalls that the U.S. and other countries are faced with. I believe the people who are behind the dramatic increase in value are the governments themselves attempting to keep the value of there currency afloat. Just thinking out loud here......

Very nice to see a post from you, Doc. It's been a while, but I understand. I've been off the site quite a bit myself. I'm simply not interested in the bull, smoke, and mirrors. I'm also not big on the chats, rumors, etc. And like you, my husband and I are patiently waiting for whatever may come with this dinar thing. I, too, believe it is imminent. It's a matter of taking care of business in the meantime. Have a blessed week and great post. Thanks.

:D

• Upvote 1

Not too much more I can say that hasn't already been said, I share the same feelings.......glad you're here keeping us informed with your calming, and informative posts. You have our respect. Thank you! smile.gif

Doc! I am glad you're back :hug: I was about ready to call my old team and leave San Antonio for Florida to make sure you hadn't been kidnapped by some other unmentionable forum. :ph34r: Welcome home!!!

RRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot::eek::woot:

• Upvote 2

Doc, it seems your hiatus charged your batteries a bit and everyone needs that occasioanally. Maybe an extra cup of coffee this AM and the nudge from your loving wife helped, too. Tell her we all say thanks.

Rope said it very well. You do have the respect of everyone here.

Thank you for the information and humor you inject into our daily lives.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Doc. You do realize that there are enough people who appreciate what you write that none of us want you to run out of coffee.

For the record, what kind of coffe do you drink? I'll send you some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Absolutely love this post! FINALLY! someone who is just rational and logical. That is ALL I'm looking for. No bull crap hype or false hope date/rate. I am extremely impressed.(as usual) Thanks DOC for just being..........DOC, and with a pretty good head on your shoulders too ;)

• Upvote 1