Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone that is posting to get there count up!! Please post in this thread!!

ALLEYCATTS

Maliki became a pumper himself, finally saying he had a plan too late to implement before the March 7 election, and lost the election. My warning to Allawi: don't make the same mistake, get serious about a date for the RV, or risk a backlash from the Iraq people and the international community for bad faith in handling the Iraq resources.

Iraq does not have unlimited time despite her 1-2 position in proven oil reserves. Dramatic accomplishments are expected in the next 5-10 years in alternative fuels for all forms of transportation. After that, the oil mongroes may go begging. Just watch Saudi Arabia. She is preparing for the post-oil world as we speak.

I am posting because I just learned that is how I get into a chat room! No someone tells me.

Thank you.

Now if I could just figiure out how toget into DinarVets - yes, I have paid my monthly dues,but.... when I re-register I am told I am already registered. When I sign on, am told I need to register.'

Am I or am I not ???