Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone that is posting to get there count up!! Please post in this thread!!

ALLEYCATTS

Preparing For Dinar Revaluation

Amidst all the hype and hoopla about the dinar revaluation and the rate, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and consumed, spending too much time hoping and waiting and not enough time preparing.

The dinar revaluation is very near. Many, believe it will happen any day.

In the years since I have been following this, never have I seen so much daily anticipation of an announcement, and rate speculations so high. As usual, all we can do is wait, but while we’re waiting, let’s make sure we have a clear plan in place.

Once it happens, whether sooner or later, I believe it will happen quickly and quietly, when we least expect it, and we need to be ready.

http://www.*********.net/featured/pr...ar-revaluation

Below are two main tasks that, at a minimum, should be decided upon and planned out before rv. They are:

1. Decide on your cash in location:

Several banks are now, or will be set up to make the exchanges. I don’t have a lot to say about banks however because there is so much secrecy and/or ignorance about this investment, with the exception of a few individual branches and TD bank. See my post, “Dinar RV Update” for TD Bank’s handling of the dinar.

Another way to go is through a currency exchange. As with banks, not all currency exchanges are the same. Like banks, fees will vary as well as procedures. You can do a Google search for foreign currency exchange to find one in your area.

When asked about the Iraqi dinar, Currency Exchange International said they will do it with cash, or wire, however they will not know what their fee will be until after dinar revaluation.

They have locations in California, Florida, Massachusettes, and Virginia. Their website is https://secure.ceifx.com/

Another popular option for cashing in is going through Ali from Dinar Trade, utilizing one of the satellite locations he will have set up to make exchanges. He will also prepared to exchange dinar for gold.

Many investors have groups established with transportation via bus. Some traveling by plane are securing private jets for security purposes. In communication with Ali, he assured me that traveling commercially with dinar should not be a problem within the U.S. since Customs would not be involved. I recommend speaking with your local airport security to find out how easy, or not, it will be to fly with your dinar commercially.

For detailed information on Dinar Trade’s cash in procedures go to the “Post RV” page.

2. Consult a CPA, tax accountant and/or tax attorney:

You will need to decide on the types of accounts and/or entities you want to put your money in to. If you own a business, corporation, or ministry you can enjoy certain tax advantages. You could even wait until after rv and cash in a small amount so you can hire professionals and set up your entities. Having a plan for how you want to spend and invest your wealth is a must.

A good tax attorney is a good idea to help U.S. citizens avoid an IRS audit, particularly those who plan to tithe and give sizable offerings. The right professional can help you make charitable contributions and pay taxes with minimal stress while keeping most of your ROI.

If you have made these decisions or at least begun to, you are doing well. Once you cash in according to your plan, a good financial professional/counselor can help you move your money. It is recommended by many not to leave a substantial amount in U.S. dollars.

Hard assets like gold, real estate, possibly silver are good ideas. Other currencies such as the Euro is wise. Many are investing in the Dong hoping to earn a nice return much like the dinar. Annuities are also worth looking in to. For those of you who are traders, obviously you will want to invest in stock, options, etc. By all means diversify. Coming soon to this blog is a page dedicated to traders of all kinds.

I will continue to share ideas as I get them and keep you posted on latest developments.

Admin

I am new to this and have alot of dinars all in 25k notes...I am very confused at the post Adam posted in the chat forum..does nayone know the possible rate Iraq will be coming out with ? and is adam correct about *** being half? I hope not,, I am really hoping the euro number is correct..

please help me understand this