Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wvo could know about RV Date

MK1964

Dear DV members,

According to many comments and post what we reed last days, weeks, months I want to open discussion about people who really have Informations when will be RV. People like Maliki, Shabibi, different Banks managers and others. I have feel that lot of us receive wrong Information from different sources ( mostly dinar traders). Possible reason is of course IQD trading.

If RV occur today, tomorow or soon why CBI sale every day almost 200 mil. IQD. What is a reason for that.

Sorry if similar post was in past but i really want to hear different opinions about this thema.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Humans are strange. In the absense of credible information, humans fabricate stories to either make each other feel better or for personal gain. Kangaroos are much the same. They either hop around looking for food. If none is found they find something to either pee or poop on then start hopping again.

• Upvote 1

Humans are strange. In the absense of credible information, humans fabricate stories to either make each other feel better or for personal gain. Kangaroos are much the same. They either hop around looking for food. If none is found they find something to either pee or poop on then start hopping again.

um what the hell are u? an alien i think its safe to say your human as well. i am not justifying the fact they dont make up BS they certainly do but the way you wrote that seemed like you are not human lol.

No one is going to know WHEN or exactly how much its going to RV at.....the rumors are just to laugh at...if you take them serious you are going to have one hell of a ride in dinar land.....just read the news and watch the progress Iraq makes....soon enough we will know all at the same time when it happens....even Ali himself said he would probly only get a 15-20 min heads up and he deals with the CBI so what does that tell you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Talk about some in-depth analysis..... smile........

No one is going to know WHEN or exactly how much its going to RV at.....the rumors are just to laugh at...if you take them serious you are going to have one hell of a ride in dinar land.....just read the news and watch the progress Iraq makes....soon enough we will know all at the same time when it happens....even Ali himself said he would probly only get a 15-20 min heads up and he deals with the CBI so what does that tell you?

Yep! Not one person on this board, DD, PD or any other board knows the rate and date, all they can do is speculate!(Hey, I just did a rhyme! :D)

Listen up folks, if any of you think that the CBI, IMF, Iraqi gov't or any other agency is going to tip their hat before the RV, has another thing coming. Just be prepared on what you have to do after it RV's.

Thank for your comment. I was thought that CBI sale IQD at daily auctions. Now is for me everything clear. They want to buy so many IQD as possible because then should pay less for RV. Is it still possible to buy IQD at dinar traders in USA or is all of activities stoped???

The CBI maintains control of the value of the dinar through these auctions. One of the qualifications for entry into the WTO and IMF is to have a stable, tradable currency. Whether the are selling dinar or dollars makes no difference as long as the rate shows stability, and CBI basically controls the rate. At least, that's what I have gotten by reading about the CBI, WTO, and IMF.

As MK said, let's discuss. Would like to read other opinions.

As far as date and rate goes, pick your own. Somebody's bound to be right.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 1

If it takes a bit longer to RV then it's better for me. I refuse to buy more than I can afford to lose. As I get more disposable income, I can pick up more dinar along the way. Ideally, I'd like to have job freedom from the RV, but even a nice house downpayment would make me very happy too.

All your base belong to us

You almost had it right, its:

"All your bases are belong to us!"

source

and for the op? don't worry about a repeat post on this topic..... (your the first)

so you want real intel from real source huh? I guess what you need to do is. go down to Iraq, some how, manage to become part of the system at CBI, get in the doors and meetings with Shabibi and let him know you are there for the real info.

There is only a handful of people who know whats going on, and how. Not even the GOI knows when it will RV, their only clue was, 100% GOI then they will get their RV. That intel was from Sabibi him self years ago.

Agree 100%... Too large a news release to have intel on...

Just keep the faith!

NOW THAT WAS JUST TOO G**D***ED FUNNY. I SEE YOU UP THERE SITTIN' ON THAT SACK OF SEEDS, MATE!