Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Swiss Bank Rumor Debunked

zaborniake

So out of curiosity/desire to prove or disprove this rumor, I called the main UBS branch in Zurich about 5 minutes ago and spoke to a guy in the Trade Department. The IQD is currently trading at 0.0008 CHF (Swiss Francs). As I suspected (as I'm sure many of you have), this rumor is garbage. The people I spoke to were very pleasant though!

• Upvote 13

So out of curiosity/desire to prove or disprove this rumor, I called the main UBS branch in Zurich about 5 minutes ago and spoke to a guy in the Trade Department. The IQD is currently trading at 0.0008 CHF (Swiss Francs). As I suspected (as I'm sure many of you have), this rumor is garbage. The people I spoke to were very pleasant though!

Thanks. sometimes it seams like the the rumers are like poop flowing out the mouth.

• Upvote 4

Yeah whoever said that roomer is a big lier. But come on we cant bann them cas then we would half to bann you for saying we should bann them. and then the person that banned you would half to get banned for banning you for saying we should bann them because they lied. Then at that point we would half to bann the preson that banned the guy who band you for saying we sould bann the lier that lied and you said should be banned. So in my opinion no we should not bann anyone unless you want to get banned becuse they will bann you.

• Upvote 3

Remind me when this is all over to buy you a tall cold Beer! Great effort on your part now you know the GET team is full of SH$t.

As expected.....Thanks for taking the trouble to call.....Appreciated.

Just curious, when we fid a all out lie why the mods don't just bann these idiots

The "lies" are posted (usually) by good members of this site.... but they don't originate on this site.

If we didn't allow the rumors to be posted here, nobody would have a chance to debunk them because it's not allowed on other sites. Go over to one of those sites and try to debunk a rumor - you'll be banned before you get your 4th post out.

• Upvote 1

The "lies" are posted (usually) by good members of this site.... but they don't originate on this site.

If we didn't allow the rumors to be posted here, nobody would have a chance to debunk them because it's not allowed on other sites. Go over to one of those sites and try to debunk a rumor - you'll be banned before you get your 4th post out.

With all due respect,I would venture a guess that the rumor section is the most populated section on this and other sites. And for the pure number of people the rumor section attracts it makes good business sense...................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for tanking the initiative to spend money to call and debunk what seemed like a very precise,possible rumor, including all the contact information gave it some weight and not like others who are more heresay or passed on BS

Makes you wonder if this 'pumper' tag I keep seeing is correct in this case and the ultimate motive to get people worked up. Not sure I'd want to meet someone on his last leg teasing him like that.

I wonder if Adam shouldnt start a DISPROVEN/DEBUNKED section for the efforts like this that people go to disprove hi intensity rumors. (Im not using the work LIES out of courtesy)

Edited by Hirsch

get TEAM is trash plain and simple i wouldn't trust terry k or okie oil man that works in sex shop selling cookies to little 18 year old niave girls. GET team is full of lies and is to mislead the newbies that are all excited about this ride trying being in it for years it turns you from dr. jekyl intomr. hyde real fast with all the lies. Hhahahahaha my little rant for the morning.

get TEAM is trash plain and simple i wouldn't trust terry k or okie oil man that works in sex shop selling cookies to little 18 year old niave girls. GET team is full of lies and is to mislead the newbies that are all excited about this ride trying being in it for years it turns you from dr. jekyl intomr. hyde real fast with all the lies. Hhahahahaha my little rant for the morning.

A little harsh man, take a breath..lol

Yeah whoever said that roomer is a big lier. But come on we cant bann them cas then we would half to bann you for saying we should bann them. and then the person that banned you would half to get banned for banning you for saying we should bann them because they lied. Then at that point we would half to bann the preson that banned the guy who band you for saying we sould bann the lier that lied and you said should be banned. So in my opinion no we should not bann anyone unless you want to get banned becuse they will bann you.

You should be banned for butchering the English language.

Adam YOU ARE A GREAT GUY! This site can have a pile of poop... But some of us try our best to keep it on the level.

I personally believe we are close. Maybe a list of things still needing to be done helps.

Some have actually listed those who spread these rumors and that too is just poetic.

GO RV!!!! :):):)