Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Up With Frank26

Ransom

Opening up for Ali? Funny.....I just like to read his posts and it seems that there was some kind of shake up or he opened a new sight called Frankly Speaking? I tried to listen to the cc but couldn't figure out how to do it from my computer...perhaps I had to dial in and listen to some kind of saved version. Anyone have the cliffs notes?

No disrespect intended... I TRULY tried to listen to him - but after 15 minutes and 3,895 words, he still hadn't actually said anything about anything!! It's the second time I've tried to listen to his CC - and just couldn't make anything sensible out of his meanderings... The only things even close that I understood from him were duplicate things that had already been reported or posted on web sites. (But I know he definately had a CC tonight!!) Sorry.

• Upvote 4

Maybe the fact that for months he has been saying the GOI was seated when everyone in the whole world knew they were not took it's toll?

How can you say that over and over when we see articles out of Iraq every day talking about the need to select the ministers to seat the GOI?

Maybe the members there called him on it and he picked up his toys and went home?

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect intended... I TRULY tried to listen to him - but after 15 minutes and 3,895 words, he still hadn't actually said anything about anything!! It's the second time I've tried to listen to his CC - and just couldn't make anything sensible out of his meanderings... The only things even close that I understood from him were duplicate things that had already been reported or posted on web sites. (But I know he definately had a CC tonight!!) Sorry.

I completely agree! It was painful to listen to...I had to push the number 6 a bunch of times to finally fast-forward out of the hypnosis...I looked down at my phone and all I saw was "666666666"...not sure if that was a good sign LOL

Does anyone know what happened over a KTFM missions tonight?

re: Frankster26

Maybe he was busy "in the still of the night" with his singing/recording event.....

link: http://www.youtube.c...u/0/MXQiklmMIGM

Not sure why he abandoned KTFMMMMM...????? Problems separating a non-profit from a profit organization IMO.... had to draw the line and choose making Money, Money, Money..... for him and Tink....

Good luck to Fake26 on his new site.

Or his entertainment/magic show ventures:

link: http://www.youtube.c...u/1/kekAlyIWQqM

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I k now what you mean, it's really hard to listen to Frank and not say HUH!....Jeff

Maybe he was busy "in the still of the night" with his singing/recording event.....

Not sure why he abandoned KTFMMMMM...????? Problems separating a non-profit from a profit organization IMO.... had to draw the line and choose making Money, Money, Money..... for him and Tink....

wow, hahah im not even gonna ccomment on this. O wait i just did silly me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I received this e-mail from a friend:

This is like a episode of the Twilight zone.

It was a very strange night at KTFM. The thread from the 3rd was not closed until about a half hour ago. Frank and tink said good-bye and see you at Frankly speaking. They no longer appear to be members at KTFM. Dame said good-bye. all the administrators are being secretive and saying they will explain it all soon. You need to sign up at frankly speaking forum. no clue if KTFM is shutting down for good or not. Lots of worried, freaked out people there.

To sign up at the FS forum-go here:

XXXXXXcom/frankvilla/

So I guess we just wait and see? very odd,strange and peculiar

Deb

found on dd

Frank26 Resigns as CEO from KTF Missions

All,

I am posting this to inform everyone that Space Cowboy (Frank26) has resigned as CEO of KTF Missions. I gave him a call this morning and he asked me to post this news so all would know quickly of his change in status.

Just so you know, this was an amicable departure by Frank from KTFM. He now feels more free to assist others without the restraints of a 501©(3) organization shackling him every which way. This also protects him from the potential concerns that tied his private pursuits online with those that were with KTFM. Due to the sensitive laws surrounding 501©(3) organizations, he needed to act decisively and move towards that which he felt was best for him and his family, those who support and follow him, and KTFM.

If you are interested, you can find him at his new “internet home” at the following URL:

http://omnimediacast.com/frankvilla/

He told me he is planning on holding his Bible study at 7:30pm tonight, then around 8-8:30pm he will hold a forum to explain all that is going on, all that he wishes to do, and why he has made the choice to leave KTFM… for good.

I know this will be received by some as shocking or concerning. Please join him if you wish to seek to understand. As for me, I wish him the very best in his new endeavors.

• Upvote 1

THats why we call him the riddler lol cant ever really figure out what the heck he is saying!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And why in the world would someone give me two (-) for posting this.... hmmmm

Seems someone did not like me posting the videos.... funny!

People are so touchy these days. Gave you a plus to neutralize the negatives.

I was wondering when the hammer would come down on the preacher man's involvement with a 501c3 and the pursuit of dinar millions. Nothing derogatory here - just an observation that there can be a fine line between profit and nonprofit.

found on dd

Frank26 Resigns as CEO from KTF Missions

All,

I am posting this to inform everyone that Space Cowboy (Frank26) has resigned as CEO of KTF Missions.

i always thought there was something fishy about frank. i guess he got enough of the family to follow him on another mission. imo must be more money in his new venture than his previous occupation.

What can ya say but you just bad Fishman

. How did you find this stuff. Good comment to post. Kinda like Fox "Fair and Balanced"