Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You have been here on DV for a long time. You have obviously turned against this investment. I just want to know why you feel the need to remain here? Is it to save us from ourselves? I don't understand why a person would keep visiting a website that they believe is BS. We are all adults here. You must be one of those peeps who fell for the guru BS one too many times and now wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I know, I am one of many sheeple. I believe that IQD must rise in value, so I'm stupid. It's your fault for falling for lies, not DV's.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 4

You have been here on DV for a long time. You have obviously turned against this investment. I just want to know why you feel the need to remain here? Is it to save us from ourselves? I don't understand why a person would keep visiting a website that they believe is BS. We are all adults here. You must be one of those peeps who fell for the guru BS one too many times and now wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I know, I am one of many sheeple. I believe that IQD must rise in value, so I'm stupid. It's your fault for falling for lies, not DV's.

I like it! Nice post. With common sense 200 bones 200k. To me no gain no loss. The possibility of being apart of it on the 200k side.... Awesome! Aerosmith. Life is a journey not a destination. (might have been someone's else's but I remember there song)

Sheeple,,,,,, I like that word !!! :lol:

Actually I was very positive on this opportunity in the beginning. However, after further research, I no longer believe this to be a viable investment. I base my position on cold, hard facts.....If I were a gambling man (the fact that I have purchased Dinar is evidence of that) I would wager that, based on a true knowledge of financial markets derived from years as a stock broker, I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community to even RENDER a decision on the legitimacy of this "opportunity."

I hope I'm wrong and I mean no ill-will towards anyone that believes they are going to make a lot of money on this deal. I've been wrong PLENTY of times before but in this instance I just can't find a legitimate reason for this to play out the way it has been reported.

I have been a member here for a while now and I have made many friends....some of whom I communicate with outside of the forum. I am only giving my opinion; an opinion based upon real information that practically anyone could find if they just knew where to look.

Hope I can stick around the forums for the fellowship.....if not....good luck to all :)

Here are a couple of my more sensible posts.....for those who don't know me.

• Upvote 7

Hey dinarded, I hope you don't leave us. I kind of like having your input on the board from time to time, even though you do have a creepy avatar. I have had the same concern as you about the money supply, but I got to thinking ... what if they destroyed say 17 trillion in higher denoms? That would leave about 10 trillion dinar in circulation, right? With 143 billion barrels in proven recoverable reserves at $75 a barrel that comes to well over $10 trillion. If they monetize their oil couldn't they RV at $1? And if they could do that, what difference does it make if they destroy the HDs before or after the RV? It still works out the same as far as the math is concerned. That's how I justified this investment in my mind. I don't know how it will play out. I certainly don't believe in the $3.86 RV but I'm on board with the possibility of $.30 - $1.50. Do you really believe the rate will stay at $.00086 indefinitely? Or are you suggesting a lop?

• Upvote 3

Hey dinarded, I hope you don't leave us. I kind of like having your input on the board from time to time, even though you do have a creepy avatar. I have had the same concern as you about the money supply, but I got to thinking ... what if they destroyed say 17 trillion in higher denoms? That would leave about 10 trillion dinar in circulation, right? With 143 billion barrels in proven recoverable reserves at $75 a barrel that comes to well over $10 trillion. If they monetize their oil couldn't they RV at $1? And if they could do that, what difference does it make if they destroy the HDs before or after the RV? It still works out the same as far as the math is concerned. That's how I justified this investment in my mind. I don't know how it will play out. I certainly don't believe in the $3.86 RV but I'm on board with the possibility of $.30 - $1.50. Do you really believe the rate will stay at $.00086 indefinitely? Or are you suggesting a lop?

Thanks for the post Scooby Doo.......and thanks for the "creepy avatar" comment. That's what I was shooting for :lol::)

I would very much like to offer my opinion on your points above but my post will take a little more time than I have this evening. I will be out of town all day tomorrow but, if I have time tomorrow evening, I will sit down and respond with my thoughts. I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussing our difference(s) of opinion.

Thank you again!

• Upvote 3

dinarded...you are a member of this site, you can stick around as long as you like. Eventhough some of your input are not musical to my ears..( i mean eyes..) but i enjoy them... :) TQ.

• Upvote 1

based on a true knowledge of financial markets derived from years as a stock broker, I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community

Read more:

WOW so a stock broker knows about investing in foreign monitary exchange?

Maybe a banker would be more qualified than a professor in economics? Let me see, maybe a CIA agent knows more about this than a diplomat?

How can you qualify yourself and this population of people on this site?

My friend stop tooting your own horn! It is a little embarising to watch... Just some friendly advice.

As for being the rain maker, go for it. It is better than the pumpers. I believe in this and the worst case is we trade it all back in and lose little. RIGHT?

Go RV and PEACE all....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

based on a true knowledge of financial markets derived from years as a stock broker, I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community

Read more:

WOW so a stock broker knows about investing in foreign monitary exchange?

Maybe a banker would be more qualified than a professor in economics? Let me see, maybe a CIA agent knows more about this than a diplomat?

How can you qualify yourself and this population of people on this site?

My friend stop tooting your own horn! It is a little embarising to watch... Just some friendly advice.

As for being the rain maker, go for it. It is better than the pumpers. I believe in this and the worst case is we trade it all back in and lose little. RIGHT?

Go RV and PEACE all....

I'll go toe-to-toe with you are anyone else on this site on general financial market knowledge AND principles. You fired first so layout YOUR qualifications for taking exception to mine. Embarrassing? Watching you attempt to spell the word "embarrassing" is a bit "EMBARRASSING" to watch......and I am NOT your friend by the way.....I do not know you nor have I EVER read anything from you that might make me the least bit respectful of YOUR opinion(s).

Have you ever made an attempt to sell your Dinar back to the place that sold it to you? If so, was it a small amount or a large amount? Unless you have successfully received compensation for Dinar that you may have returned, you have no way of KNOWING whether or not your "worst case scenario" plays out....... Pay attention to reality and stop spewing your BLIND faith....unless of course you can legitimately explain, based on your own research, WHY the IQD will Revalue in a way that MOST people understand that it will occur.

Oh yeah, do you still believe the story about those that made MILLIONS on the Kuwati Dinar? Let me know about that one too while you're at it. Can't WAIT for that response. :)

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 4

Hey bro.....I know how your feeling....Ive had those thoughts too at one point but if you already bought it then why not just hang on to it anyway?? Heck I see it even if they do redenominate they could immediately support a higher rate and we could possibly triple our investment....I dont think thats too bad for just sittin on our arses bickering on a forum laugh.gif The one thing that has lifted my hopes is the intention of distributing these visa cards because the point of it is to get the citizens to deposit their physical cash and they can just go electronic....which the physical currency in circulation has been my biggest hold up in my mind for any huge return....but if they follow through with this and the citizens actually start to trust the banks and deposit their money, its the smartest and best way to reduce the money supply (currency in circulation) period without having to lop.....stick around bro....it will come around at some point.....we all know the rate wont stay where it is forever!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Dinarded, have not seen you around in a while and now I'm beginning to understand why by your post above. I for one have no Foreign Currency background or knowledge that would be of any interest here or for that matter anywhere else. In saying that I'm always open to learning more about what is taking place with the Dinar and how you would track it or see it through to some conclusion in some form here. Good to see you again and I'm always open to your thoughts, Posts and comments that may help me be a better student on this subject matter. Peace and talk to you soon I hope.

• Upvote 1

Dinarded, I understand your frustration when you post and try to bring a level head with facts instead of fiction to the forums and chats. The truth is most don't want the truth, they come here to read the rumors and get high off the possibility that they will be millionairs off a few dollars speculation. Save your breath you had a better chance of convincing the Jim Jones sheeple not to drink the kool aid.

You know even Adam Montana has said the possibility of making millions off this is very doubtful. The people here claim to trust and respect his opinion but very few actually want to believe him when he says there is a strong possibility of a lop or that they will not make millions off this speculation. I remember last year Adam said that we could possibly make only 10% on this, but does anyone remember or even care that he said that? Heck no, they would rather believe Okie, TK, E, Scooter, and yes I do put him in the bucket with the rest. Why? Because in his own way he too fosters the idea that it will rv anytime now or anyday now, though he is careful not to commit to an actual day or time, he is right in there with the rest as far as I'm concerned.

Ali, who many say they also trust said in a Conference Call recently that if you expected to make millions off this speculation it is not going to happen. I was truly surprised that he admitted that when I read the transcript. Yet, no one even questioned him on that statement and I've never heard it even discussed in a chat. No, most people want that dream alive and will believe anything that keeps it that way.

• Upvote 1

I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community to even RENDER a decision on the legitimacy of this "opportunity."

End Quote

Nice to see some self-confidence.Even though sometimes it might border arrogance.

HaHa I was thinking the exact same thing. I KNOW there are people here on this site that have multiple degrees in business & economics but don't feel the need to toot there own horn. Websites are filled with enough make believe people as it is,just look at all the so called guru's.IMO difference of opinion in a discussion is a good thing if done in a respectful manner...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

LOL!! so who do we trust...doctors, lawyers, mortgage brokers, bankers, stock brokers, pumpers....

Do your own research and at the end of the day.................TRUST YOURSELF. Its your investment no one else's...........................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

Mr.Dinarded,

While im not a financial guru when it comes to foreign currencies, I have collected a few degrees to enable me to earn a very good living. I've been involved in a few revaluations of currencies beginning with revaluation of the german deutsch mark in the early 70's while I was a young JAG Captain in the Army, having converted my entire savings from three tours in Nam to DM's @ $1.00 = DM 4.26 for the following week you couldn't buy a DM.

What concerns me in your post is, the fact that we cannot NOW redeem the IQD through normal banking channels. There is a reason for that. The IQD has been suspended from international trade. Just supposing there is no RI/RV, in your learned opinion, what precludes the IQD from trading internationally once the country in accepted back into the international monetary system??? Can you forsee a country that potentially could be the richest nation in the world not have a tradable currency. Once you can visit Iraq, stick your MC/Visa/Amex card into a ATM machine and get IQD.. you then young man, have a tradable currency with an established value would you not??? When that happens, if you bought the money right, you loss is minimized or correct me if im wrong. Based on the aforementioned, what is the potential for total loss or even a major loss. For that to happen, Iraq would have to issue new currency, bar any currency from comming into the country and a few other safeguard procedures, which I don't see happening. Looking forward to reading your promised explanation. Peace!

I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community to even RENDER a decision on the legitimacy of this "opportunity."

End Quote

Nice to see some self-confidence.Even though sometimes it might border arrogance.

I don't see anything wrong with dinarded's statement. He was just responding to somebody who challenged him. I would say that 95% of dinar investors have no background in the investment field (which dinarded does), economics, or the currency business. In fact I'm convinced that the vast majority of dinar investors have never done any investing at all, or very little. Most of them learned about the dinar from people in their church from what I've seen, and their idea of research is listening to conference calls with either Frank26 or some other guru who makes references to Jesus or the bible. Sure, there are people who know as much or more than dinarded, but I think they probably fall into the 5% category. I'm not saying that I agree with his views, but I do consider him knowledgeable.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We may not and probably won't make millions of this but that's ok. With what I've invested even @ a .10 rv rate and after 35% to Uncle Sam, I would still be sitting on roughly 455K. That's still a chunk of change in my book. Anything over that rate would be just icing on the cake. Expect low and don't be greedy is the way I look at this. That way no disappointment when it's done.

• Upvote 1

We may not and probably won't make millions of this but that's ok. With what I've invested even @ a .10 rv rate and after 35% to Uncle Sam, I would still be sitting on roughly 455K. That's still a chunk of change in my book. Anything over that rate would be just icing on the cake. Expect low and don't be greedy is the way I look at this. That way no disappointment when it's done.

Well said, I would be happy with a .10 RV rate....anything more than that is awesome.

• Upvote 1

HaHa I was thinking the exact same thing. I KNOW there are people here on this site that have multiple degrees in business & economics but don't feel the need to toot there own horn. Websites are filled with enough make believe people as it is,just look at all the so called guru's.IMO difference of opinion in a discussion is a good thing if done in a respectful manner...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

End Quote

Agreed.

Actually I was very positive on this opportunity in the beginning. However, after further research, I no longer believe this to be a viable investment. I base my position on cold, hard facts.....If I were a gambling man (the fact that I have purchased Dinar is evidence of that) I would wager that, based on a true knowledge of financial markets derived from years as a stock broker, I am more qualified than 95% of the Dinar investor community to even RENDER a decision on the legitimacy of this "opportunity."

I hope I'm wrong and I mean no ill-will towards anyone that believes they are going to make a lot of money on this deal. I've been wrong PLENTY of times before but in this instance I just can't find a legitimate reason for this to play out the way it has been reported.

I have been a member here for a while now and I have made many friends....some of whom I communicate with outside of the forum. I am only giving my opinion; an opinion based upon real information that practically anyone could find if they just knew where to look.

Hope I can stick around the forums for the fellowship.....if not....good luck to all :)

Here are a couple of my more sensible posts.....for those who don't know me.

This by far was one of the best posts I have seen after someone gets called out. Dinarded, I for one hope you stick around. Feeling like this might not happen doesnt make you a basher. But disrespecting someone because they believe or dont, that is bashing. I saw none of that in your post. Most people fly off the keyboard when they get called out, you handled that rather well, (better than I would have). +1 my friend, give you more if I could.

• Upvote 1