Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man Update: Planet Dinar 4/4/11

nointel

Okie Oil Man Update: Planet Dinar 4/4/11

April 4, 2011 02:15 pm · [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. PLEASE DIS-REGARGD THE MULITUDE OF RUMORS FLYING AROUND THIS MORNING. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES IN THE M E AND THEY RE-STATED ABOUT SHABBI SIGNING OFF ON THE R/V THURS AFTERNOON. I WAS ADMONISHED BY 1 PARTICULAR SOURCE FOR POSTING INTEL 2 -3 DAYS AND SOMETIMES AS MUCH AS A WEEK AHEAD OF THE CLOCK. THE R/V IS COMPLETED–PERIOD.-WE ARE STILL IN THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY AND ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AT THE MOST AWAY. THE WORD IMMENENT HAS BEEN WIDELY OVER USED BUT THAT TERMINOLOGY IS MORE APPROPRIATE NOW THAN ANYTIME IN THE PAST. I HAVE STILL BEEN GIVEN THE SAME RATE FURNISHED LAST WEEK. THERE ARE NOT A LOT MORE THAT CAN BE STATED AS FAR AS NEW INTEL IS CONCERNED–EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID HAS BEEN. EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE–HAS.–VERY SHORT WAIT NOW–KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS CONTINUING–IT’S HARD ON ALL OF US TO WAIT BUT WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE??–TIMING OF EVENT WILL BE WHEN IT IS MOST ADVANTAGEOUS FOR IRAQ AND DICTATED BY WORLD WIDE EVENTS NOW TRANSPIRING. REST EASY–BE ASSURED–WATCH CLOSELY–IT IS DONE.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

I was actually a believer - really out of need, rather than any rational thinking. I am, also, a believer in people- people are great. They really are and - now so many of us are hurting, we hinge on every word. I still find it hard to believe. Remember, DD has said that Okie is a friend, which I am sure is past tense now. Yet, this is blatantly outrageous. The only other explanation is that

1. Kuwait who owes their very existence to the US is not holding sway over the RV and the US. I see no advantage for them to this. I do not believe Kuwait can just say Iraq is still under UN sanctions. There is no way. Replace Iraq with the USA. Could Kuwait keep the USA under sanctions. However, I believe someone else can. Who that is, who knows, but if there is such a person...pretty evil. No, it's not President Bush.

2. HCL law - This whole thing is vague and is really an internal Iraq issue and no one knows for sure that it has not been settled. I don't think it has thing one to do with RV. We never even heard of this back in October when things were hot.

3. This one minister that needs to be named. Minister of Defense - give me a break. Who would this person be in charge of? What would he do? This is supposed to be so crucial, and the guy can be booted if he isn't doing the job. Without the US presence, Iraq could be over run by Brad Pitt alone, without even eliciting the help of Angelina.

These 3 issues are bogus and are the real smoke screens, just like their additional holiday that comes out of nowhere. This was a stall.

The RV has to do with timing and it may simply be the price of oil. There is no magic button or beads for Shabibi.

The WTO - this may be the necessary ingredient or, some other international, macro economic reason.

So, Okie doesn't and couldn't know anything. His only possible reprieve at this late date is to start naming names. Any rumor of an impending RV coming from some source must contain that sources name, or the mods should not allow it. People can not help but want to believe these rumors, thinking maybe this is the time. So, if a source is mentioned, he has to be identified. Biden told me so and so. Senator Smith told me it was a done deal, etc., etc. But, if someone says s##t, even if they have a mouthfull, they are on moderation, like I am. Another story for another time, if this makes it through.

• Upvote 2

What I don't understand is why people have to post this BS from this pathological lying moron. Then they write, don't shoot the messenger, I just found this and passing it on... Are you kidding me??? Leave this moron and his GET alone!!! If you read it somewhere, leave it there and don't bring it here! Ignore these idoits and they will go away...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The sad part ... when this is all over the GET team will be correct for they have said its done every day for hmmm ... Then they will be saying " We said it all along " Uuugggh makes me wanna puke when I read stuff from the "Got Enough Trash" guys

They should take their meds and sleep ....

Sorry to bash but enough is enough Keep their "LACK OF INTEL" out With no stage they will quietly disappear into the abyss. To every one else "Go RV" I do believe we are close, weeks maybe even days.

Stay the course we are almost home

• Upvote 1

<_< *put face into palm and speaks in a foreign language* "Voshayamoi!!!" *sighs* <_< somebody, please hand me my gun....

184pd.gif

Buwhahahahaha!!!! :lol:

That has got to be a huge clip

Okie is funnier than Jay Leno. My sources tell me Okie will use his RV $ for gender reassignment surgery in Thailand.

Oaklee

Another pumping post from nointel. Who pays you to do this?

hey i have a suggestion if you or anyone else don't like what i post don't read them. but i that would be too simple.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought OKIE was an OIL MAN. This is a squeaky OIL CAN!

What's with the ships at sea???? That part of his INTEL? Ships waiting for the RV while their owners let their cargo rot??? DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!

During WWII there was a newsman who always started his news reports like that, but his name escapes me right now. I'm sure somebody must have a better memory than I, but that's where it came from. Cigarette smoker, always wore a hat, spent some time in the trenches interviewing soldiers. I got it; Walter Winchell. Very famous dude.