Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All,

I just want you all to know I feel so bad so many are disappointed today due to being let down once again by those prognosticators who can’t help themselves in sharing what they believe to be true (let’s hope that’s the case anyway). This is why I posted what I did yesterday, knowing so many were almost expecting a revaluation of the Iraqi Dianr due to some careless rumors, doozies, and flat out lies that were spread across the various forums.

Here’s a suggestion for you if this latest failed “intel-by-some” has absolutely caused you to become disenchanted with your investment in the Iraqi Dinar…

- Get away! Take a break for a few days or weeks, or just stop hanging out on the forums as much as you have. It’s amazing how much better I feel when I get away for a few hours.

- It’s a speculative investment! As such, there are no guarantees. Again, this is why I posted what I did yesterday BEFORE THE FACT, because from my perspective I’m able to gauge the energy of the various forums based on what I receive in emails from so many. I didn’t post what I did yesterday to wag my finger in your faces, or to be a buzz-kill, or to be an “All-Mighty-Know-It-All”, but to simply move your “expectations” back to reality… to a place of hope, NOT expectation. In a speculative investment, being in such a highly-charged, anticipatory state-of-emotion can be very dangerous . I simply did it to hopefully help some snap back into reality. The feedback I was receiving before I posted my thoughts was very concerning. Despite the heat I took behind the scenes from some of you who were annoyed by me posting what I did was worth it to me, based on what we now see today, and what so many responded positively about, so thank you for your understanding.

- It’s Iraq! Nothing more needs to be said… Again, show me a completed government, a passed HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law), the lifting of sanctions (Chapter 7 – which by the way they finally seem to have a deadline tied to it…. Dec 2011), then you’ll see me waiting on pins and needles. Until then, all I can bring myself to is a place of “hope” that what I’m reading is something from someone who knows more than I do, and is more connected then me. I want so badly for those who post a lot of what they claim to be intel, to be right! I’d love to pat someone on the back and proclaim… YOU WERE RIGHT!!! GREAT JOB!!!

- Things are changing! One thing that is lost in all of our talk about the Iraqi Dinar is that many things are changing in the world relating to national currencies and economic handling of funds. As such, there’s a strong possibility things are being done right now behind the scenes that none of us are anticipating. Some of it may relate to the Iraqi Dinar. Some of it may go well beyond our investment. Regardless, we wait, and we can’t do anything about it. So, we wait and hope we’ve made the best decision we could in order to guard against any changes that would really affect us negatively.

Hang in there everyone! Please take a break if you need it. Stick to the facts. Stay away from those who would proclaim daily or weekly that we are there. There is truth out there regardless of how difficult it is to find at times.

Go Patience… Go Truth… Go Taking a Break… Go Dinar!

DD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All,

I just want you all to know I feel so bad so many are disappointed today due to being let down once again by those prognosticators who can’t help themselves in sharing what they believe to be true (let’s hope that’s the case anyway). This is why I posted what I did yesterday, knowing so many were almost expecting a revaluation of the Iraqi Dianr due to some careless rumors, doozies, and flat out lies that were spread across the various forums.

Here’s a suggestion for you if this latest failed “intel-by-some” has absolutely caused you to become disenchanted with your investment in the Iraqi Dinar…

- Get away! Take a break for a few days or weeks, or just stop hanging out on the forums as much as you have. It’s amazing how much better I feel when I get away for a few hours.

- It’s a speculative investment! As such, there are no guarantees. Again, this is why I posted what I did yesterday BEFORE THE FACT, because from my perspective I’m able to gauge the energy of the various forums based on what I receive in emails from so many. I didn’t post what I did yesterday to wag my finger in your faces, or to be a buzz-kill, or to be an “All-Mighty-Know-It-All”, but to simply move your “expectations” back to reality… to a place of hope, NOT expectation. In a speculative investment, being in such a highly-charged, anticipatory state-of-emotion can be very dangerous . I simply did it to hopefully help some snap back into reality. The feedback I was receiving before I posted my thoughts was very concerning. Despite the heat I took behind the scenes from some of you who were annoyed by me posting what I did was worth it to me, based on what we now see today, and what so many responded positively about, so thank you for your understanding.

- It’s Iraq! Nothing more needs to be said… Again, show me a completed government, a passed HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law), the lifting of sanctions (Chapter 7 – which by the way they finally seem to have a deadline tied to it…. Dec 2011), then you’ll see me waiting on pins and needles. Until then, all I can bring myself to is a place of “hope” that what I’m reading is something from someone who knows more than I do, and is more connected then me. I want so badly for those who post a lot of what they claim to be intel, to be right! I’d love to pat someone on the back and proclaim… YOU WERE RIGHT!!! GREAT JOB!!!

- Things are changing! One thing that is lost in all of our talk about the Iraqi Dinar is that many things are changing in the world relating to national currencies and economic handling of funds. As such, there’s a strong possibility things are being done right now behind the scenes that none of us are anticipating. Some of it may relate to the Iraqi Dinar. Some of it may go well beyond our investment. Regardless, we wait, and we can’t do anything about it. So, we wait and hope we’ve made the best decision we could in order to guard against any changes that would really affect us negatively.

Hang in there everyone! Please take a break if you need it. Stick to the facts. Stay away from those who would proclaim daily or weekly that we are there. There is truth out there regardless of how difficult it is to find at times.

Go Patience… Go Truth… Go Taking a Break… Go Dinar!

DD

DD (aka Roger) If you really feel bad that people are upset and disappointed then stop posting the intel that you know to be flat out lies and careless rumors! You make it so you can't even respond to such garbage on your site and innocent newbie take what you say to heart! You should be ashamed! :angry: No offense Nointel

DD (aka Roger) If you really feel bad that people are upset and disappointed then stop posting the intel that you know to be flat out lies and careless rumors! You make it so you can't even respond to such garbage on your site and innocent newbie take what you say to heart! You should be ashamed! :angry: No offense Nointel

Why would he allow anyone to contradict all the pumping? Ali will fire his butt in an instant!