Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI document ... again (title edited to warn) pvS

serg

The CBI will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by

maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do

not suggest any significant over- or undervaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Also, a stable exchange

rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly

uncertain environment and in an economy with a very low level of financial intermediation.

Meanwhile, the CBI will continue to keep its policy interest rate positive in real terms. To

enhance mobilization of domestic financing, limitations on state-owned banks’ use of

government deposits for investing in Treasury bills have been reduced, while the pension fund

has also been allowed to invest in Treasury bills and to participate in auctions directly.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2011/cr1175.pdf

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The CBI will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by

maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do

not suggest any significant over- or undervaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Also, a stable exchange

rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly

uncertain environment and in an economy with a very low level of financial intermediation.

Meanwhile, the CBI will continue to keep its policy interest rate positive in real terms. To

enhance mobilization of domestic financing, limitations on state-owned banks’ use of

government deposits for investing in Treasury bills have been reduced, while the pension fund

has also been allowed to invest in Treasury bills and to participate in auctions directly.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2011/cr1175.pdf

I appreciate your input. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

honestly If I have to read another thread on this IMF document posting I am going to puke blood.

Why can't people READ. this has been posted 30 times in one week.

I feel certain that the person posting this felt they had stumbled across something unique or they would not have posted it do ya think? In the meantime we are thankful that you took the time to post this bit of News for our reading purposes. Thanks again and keep up the great news posts. JMO. Peace. +1 as well.

• Upvote 8

dont know much about this.....but i know that if whata is stated above is truely their plan than, its not looking very good...........oh and by the way.. i got that straight from CBI website

DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING THAT YOU READ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

honestly If I have to read another thread on this IMF document posting I am going to puke blood.

Why can't people READ. this has been posted 30 times in one week.

THIS! Mods...please close YET ANOTHER POST OF THE SAME TOPIC...that we are quite sick of seeing.

Folks, if you can't come up with something useful, please don't bother posting. Useful is NOT the original (and I use that word with a great deal of sarcasm) poster's reposting if this article YET AGAIN without checking to see if it had already been posted a bajillion timesalready (how many zeroes would that be?!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ofcourse this doesnt sound good. However, its not like they are going to come out and post an article saying " we need to jack up the dinar to over a US dollar so everyone can get rich". I believe if they are actually going to RV, that they will make it look like they dont plan on it to keep speculation down? JMO. Who knows? Not me.

Keep posting the unusual. It is highly entertaining and you do have the right to express yourself in a Rumor section on a forum in America. I wish the cry babies would click NEXT or EXIT if they don't like what they read.