Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good conversation with a New York Forex guy

harrysmug

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and information as well as the personal conversation. I have been in this along time and would love to see this ride come to an end, To know it is a go or no go would be great. In either case one has to appreciate what a massive undertaking this is for the Iraqi's and the CBI. Here's hoping for an RV very soon. Thanks again man. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 5

#1 WTX_Danny

Advanced VIP Member

Group:

Members Posts:

99 Joined:

17-January 11 LocationDuh Posted Today, 11:35 AM

I STILL THINK WE ARE WAITING FOR THE United Natiions Security Council TO LIFT LAST SANCTION.....BUT THIS IS GOOD INFO....

Forex Guy About Dinar

Mark had a good discussion with Forex Guy in NY.

Here is some interesting information.

1) He says that it definately LOOKS GOOD for tonight or the first of the week. Everything is done that needs to be done.

2) Here is how forex works worldwide. There are 3 main trading centers for forex - Tokyo , London and NY. Forex closes for the weekend on Friday afternoon at 5pm EST time. Forex opens again at 5pm EST on Sunday afternoon. That is when Tokyp opens and trading begins (key time to watch). Then London opens at 3am EST (this is even a better time to watch). London is the CENTER of the forex trading world because they get the overlap from Toyko and from NY because they are in the center. 75% of forex trades go through London because of this. Then NY opens at 9am EST and the system is in full swing for the day. So trading on forex is in full swing from 3am EST to about 10am EST when Toko starts shutting down for the day. That's when the vast majority of the currency trading activity happens. So here are the times to watch forex --- 5pm EST Sunday afternoon ---- 3am EST Monday morning --- and 9am Monday morning.

3) If it does not happen this Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, it doesn't mean it is not going to happen. This is Iraq . They do things at the very last minute. The WTO meeting is on the 7th (Thursday). If it doesn't happen, just relax. It isn't Thursday yet.

4) Most of us think that this is a REALLY BIG DEAL, and it is. But they have calculated the Dinar RV at $4 against the global forex trading and calculated that this event would represent 1/50,000th of 1% of the global currency trading activity. There are $4 TRIILION a DAY traded on the global forex market. Forex is SO HUGE that this event would actually be SOOOO SMALL in the global scheme of things that it is actually insignificant. So it probably WON'T change the world economy. But it will probably change a lot about our personal economies.

Just information.

I find it pretty interesting.

Thought I would pass it on.

Glad you did, appreciate the understanding of forex. Thanks

Thanks Harry!!

This makes a lot of sence to me now!!

This morning I was awaken by a phone call from a friend who I introduced to the Dinar. He purchased some for his son as well!

My friend told me that his son was watching the Forex at 2:00 am CST this morning and the IQD went to .08 and stayed there for 2 hours, and then

it went back to .00085

Something is going on!!!

Hard to be patient sometimes, but we are so excited like every one.

What is more important, being right, or being able to wait a little longer for our blessings without bashing

Will the bashers be as aggressive to appoligize when the RV does in fact happen as they have been to jump when something does not happen as stated.

If we could PULL THE TRIGGER, we would, but we do not know what is going on behind the scene.

I DO KNOW THIS, AS LONG AS WE ARE PUTTING GAS IN OUR AUTO, AND USING OIL TO HEAT SOME OF OUR HOMES, THAN THE RV WILL HAPPEN, when is the million dollar QUESTION!!!

so relax, it will happen!!!

• Upvote 1

#1 WTX_Danny

Advanced VIP Member

Group:

Members Posts:

99 Joined:

17-January 11 LocationDuh Posted Today, 11:35 AM

I STILL THINK WE ARE WAITING FOR THE United Natiions Security Council TO LIFT LAST SANCTION.....BUT THIS IS GOOD INFO....

Forex Guy About Dinar

Mark had a good discussion with Forex Guy in NY.

Here is some interesting information.

1) He says that it definately LOOKS GOOD for tonight or the first of the week. Everything is done that needs to be done.

2) Here is how forex works worldwide. There are 3 main trading centers for forex - Tokyo , London and NY. Forex closes for the weekend on Friday afternoon at 5pm EST time. Forex opens again at 5pm EST on Sunday afternoon. That is when Tokyp opens and trading begins (key time to watch). Then London opens at 3am EST (this is even a better time to watch). London is the CENTER of the forex trading world because they get the overlap from Toyko and from NY because they are in the center. 75% of forex trades go through London because of this. Then NY opens at 9am EST and the system is in full swing for the day. So trading on forex is in full swing from 3am EST to about 10am EST when Toko starts shutting down for the day. That's when the vast majority of the currency trading activity happens. So here are the times to watch forex --- 5pm EST Sunday afternoon ---- 3am EST Monday morning --- and 9am Monday morning.

3) If it does not happen this Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, it doesn't mean it is not going to happen. This is Iraq . They do things at the very last minute. The WTO meeting is on the 7th (Thursday). If it doesn't happen, just relax. It isn't Thursday yet.

4) Most of us think that this is a REALLY BIG DEAL, and it is. But they have calculated the Dinar RV at $4 against the global forex trading and calculated that this event would represent 1/50,000th of 1% of the global currency trading activity. There are $4 TRIILION a DAY traded on the global forex market. Forex is SO HUGE that this event would actually be SOOOO SMALL in the global scheme of things that it is actually insignificant. So it probably WON'T change the world economy. But it will probably change a lot about our personal economies.

Just information.

I find it pretty interesting.

Thought I would pass it on.

Excellent! and Thanks!

• Upvote 1

forex does not give out info regarding a " possible " RV---already had an online chat with forex--they are saying nothing :blink:

I think what the poster meant by 'Forex Guy' is that the man he spoke with was a Foreign Currency Trader...commonly regarded as 'Forex Guys'