Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the deal with the mods deleting topics?

Slade, it's been two days ago. Give it a rest! lol

Oh my word. FIRST, I never said your name in public. You made yourself obvious to plain sight for others. Second, I said I am done posting here. I don't go to Walmart, I have much more class than that. And if you were to read my post, I said my husband, who has been out of town, is back now. I work and spend time with him. Much more important than these stupid forums. Enough is enough. Upgradeable said it best. Let it go. God knows I did. I DID NOT WHINE. Just stated an opinion. I thought we were all entitled to it. So i questioned the mods on everyone's behaviors. Not your's as I mentioned before, I did NOT say your name publicaly.

Good day. I hope the best for you, but I am finished here. No more petty fighting for me. Thanks to the friends, I did make. Greatly appreciate the encouragement and kind words! :)

Waaa no class if you go to walmart ? Ok im scre@wed

IMO-For the most part the Mods do a wonderfull job...........................but there are times that I believe personalities come into play. What I mean by that is,it appears that there are some favorites that can say anything they wish without consequence.Then there are some that get censored instantly. Another words the rules don't seem to apply for all. I dont think its any secret which ones the Mods show favor towards...................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

OK, I think it is fair to say the Mods have wasted enough of their time explaining to us all the way things are ran here at DV. Bump thanks for the special mention above I appreciate it very much. All this being said it is probably safe to say we have beat this dead horse into the ground and at this point it should probably BE CLOSED OR BURIED. We can now move on with our lives and say "Gee that was a productive Thread". PLEASE MODS HAVE MERCY AND CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY. Peace.

• Upvote 2

OK, I think it is fair to say the Mods have wasted enough of their time explaining to us all the way things are ran here at DV. Bump thanks for the special mention above I appreciate it very much. All this being said it is probably safe to say we have beat this dead horse into the ground and at this point it should probably BE CLOSED OR BURIED. We can now move on with our lives and say "Gee that was a productive Thread". PLEASE MODS HAVE MERCY AND CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY. Peace.

Applyin for a Mod job?

Good Grief!!! The Mods are great and I'm astounded at some of the people on here. I think some had better limit their time on this site or maybe they should start their own site. Then they can have their own standards as the ones on this site don't seem to suit them. aaagh! quit already!

• Upvote 4

Good Grief!!! The Mods are great and I'm astounded at some of the people on here. I think some had better limit their time on this site or maybe they should start their own site. Then they can have their own standards as the ones on this site don't seem to suit them. aaagh! quit already!

Great point!! I'd say ,deal with it or move on.

• Upvote 2

I see some posts that are rude and bordering on desrespectful to the volunteer mod staff.

For the greater good of the forum, this thread is being closed. Everyone who posted in this thread had a chance to speak their mind. I'm going to respectfully ask that you "drop it", whether you agree with it or not. Refusing will result in a ban.

Mods, please report anyone who brings this subject up in any other threads - the subject is dead and isn't doing the forum any good.

Let's get back to Dinar.

Thanks.

- Adam

P.S. If you have a problem with the way this forum is run, you should take it up with me. The mods are just doing their jobs.

• Upvote 6

Here is my TwoCents.gif on this subject!

Threads are closed for a reason!

1, Some people don't know how to have a debate about a subject and it turns to bad language/name calling and bashing!

2, A lot of times a thread will get closed to protect you (the members) from taking a fight to far and having to be banned for it!! Kinda like putting out a fire before it gets out of control!

3, We end up with 2,3,4,5-10-20-30 pages of the same useless bickering (like this one for example) because everyone thinks they have to win the fight!

4, This site has been running fine for the last couple years! I have been a mod here on DV since 09 and we have had many many people come on here and try and change the way DV is run to suit their personal likings and I must say I am SORRY but until Adam suggest we change things this site will be run the way he instructs us to run it!!! IT IS HIS SITE!!

Hope this helps everyone to understand why we sometimes do what we do!!

Bump

p.s. Thanks to all that understand what mods go through on a daily bases!!

BanG - tip_hat.gif

What Bumper said!! :twothumbs:

I have to agree somewhat. I had a post closed that discussed religion in a way that expressed my opinion that too many people were using religion in a way that was unkind to some people. I suggested that people be more positive and gracious.

One of my other posts got more than 6,000 views and 55 some responses. It was never closed.

The one on religion in relation to Dinar and people's attitudes was closed with less than 700 views and about 15 responses.

Reason given for closure was something like it was running out of control.

Free speech is supposed to be a right in this country and it is not. It feels very much the same here and on other sites.

Let me explain something about the concept of private ownership.... If a website is privately owned, the owner has a right to moderate the content of his site. That means if you post something that is against the TOS or inflames the membership into a tizzy... it's going to be made invisible (not deleted), and/or moved to the trash, or the topic will be closed. Your constitutional "free speech" is not guaranteed on a privately owned site. If the owner of the site wanted to, he could stop EVERYONE from posting here and set the site up as a read-only informational site. So... please keep your comments non-confrontational, respectful, decent, and clean... and post them in the correct forums... and we won't have a problem with your contributions to this site.

(My apologies to Adam for posting in this thread after he closed it)

• Upvote 1