Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq meets the requirements for membership in the WTO

daniel c

Economy

Iraq meets the requirements for membership in the WTO

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/3545464.html

Khalid Walid

Completed the National Committee to join the "WTO" operational scheme of the legislation requested by the Organization of Iraq to be an active member in it.

A member of the committee affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce Qais Maiov Radio Free Iraq that the Committee had completed this plan, which includes 27 paragraph between the law and the draft law, and the preparation of initial bid for items based on the law of customs tariff, after more than six years on Iraq's membership as an observer in the Organization world trade.

The organization had asked the Iraq plan legislation this operational capacity in the economy before joining it, to keep pace with those adopted in other countries that fall under its banner, has helped the United States in Iraq that this legislation.

And the Associate Director of the U.S. Agency for International Development Saif speaking in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that Iraq ended nearly 80% of the legislation concerning the file services, and 90% of the file health in both its public and vegetation, and ended the draft intellectual property law and the initial offer of goods, noting that the U.S. Agency Development pledges support for Iraq to organize the World Trade Organization.

And fall under the banner of the World Trade Organization, based in the city of Geneva in Switzerland, about 52 countries, focused its core mission to ensure that trade flows as smoothly as possible, convenience and freedom, the only organization competent international laws on trade between nations.

According to a member of the National Committee for Iraq's accession to the WTO measured Maiov that Iraq will work on the development of productive sectors before joining the organization, after he had finished the operational scheme of the legislation, so as not to drown the goods, and can compete with countries that fall under the banner of the Organization for its product.

• Upvote 5

well the gurus are wrong again, you do not need a tradable currency to be in the wto :P

This is a Huge step for them and the world. we are only moving closer with each passing day.

Thank you mordiaky :)

Indeed 100% true. It was yet another fabrication. It *IS* very good news though

to see them slowly getting all these steps in order. More time is needed, it is NOT

any day yet. But closer than they were 6 months ago.

I am glad for them to hear of this, little steps will lead to the big step of adjusting the

value of their currency as THEY alone see fit.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

well the gurus are wrong again, you do not need a tradable currency to be in the wto :P

This is a Huge step for them and the world. we are only moving closer with each passing day.

In fact, the gurus have been consistently wrong about every "must have", "must do" date and every "drop dead" deadline. That will continue until they are ready to do something (RV) and I guess we just need to accept that fact. Bottom-line is they don't give a cramp what the world thinks about what they're doing and they reason that the world's lust for their oil will forgive every deadline they blow through and every promise they break. IMO, they are right.

Im confused...youve just contradicted yourself...if you dont need a tradeable currency that doesnt help us as investors at all???

PJ

Im confused...youve just contradicted yourself...if you dont need a tradeable currency that doesnt help us as investors at all???

PJ

LOL I did not contradict my self. I stated they do not need a tradable currency to be in the WTO and as this news article points out. its true you do not. Now let me elaborate a bit here for you to understand a few things. They (Iraq) how ever would Benefit from a currency that's accepted through out the world. So as an investor I would love to see it worth more then wall paper and so would you, but who are we to tell them what to do with their currency? only they can make the choices right or wrong for them self's. we are just standing by and watching.

well the gurus are wrong again, you do not need a tradable currency to be in the wto tongue.gif

The dinar is already tradeable....the problem is that its not internationally recognized and accepted......

• Upvote 1

In fact, the gurus have been consistently wrong about every "must have", "must do" date and every "drop dead" deadline. That will continue until they are ready to do something (RV) and I guess we just need to accept that fact. Bottom-line is they don't give a cramp what the world thinks about what they're doing and they reason that the world's lust for their oil will forgive every deadline they blow through and every promise they break. IMO, they are right.

I remember late last year when all the GURUS claimed that the IMF, UN etc. would force the RV and wouldn't let things get into 2011. That time past liked all their other deadlines and the ever used excuse was, "this is iraq".

NOW WE GOT THE REAL INFO---THIS IS WHAT WHER LOOKING FO AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE NOW WHERE NEARING THE GOLE POST IT SHOULD BE THIS YEAR WITH NO PROPLEMS AS LONG AS THE GOI KEEPS UP---THANKS FOR THE POST DANIEL C

Edited by HYDRANT
  • Upvote 1

Well, not sure how to take that statement " They Are Right" what "Because of the worlds LUST for their oil? it kinda sounds like you're making them out to be some kind of inocent "Victim" and the rest of the world is taking advantage of them by SINFULY LUSTING after their oil..... it is not the rest of the world that is keeping them down, we pay for their oil. it is their own Gov robing their people..... LOL! what do you think..... that they're not LUSTING after our money? if not then they would not SALE it to the rest of the world.... oil is must in modern society and they are more than happy to sell it to us.... I bet that changes once they RV, because why would they want our money for their oil if our money is worth less than theirs? solution...... we need to drill and tap our own resources. that my friends,,, is a FACT. DRILL, DRILL, DRILL!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post! Seems to be very good news! Iraq wants to progress just as much as "we" want them to, maybe for different reasons for some of us, but just the same....Progress for them means progress for us! Either way, WE ALL WIN! GO RV!