Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

MK1964

The world dosen't revolve around the US of A. ...... what happens..other menbers of the world need to settle their disturbances, and, continue to call on the US of A. Just supposing the US of A recalled their troops...brought em all home, maintained their borders. I wonder how long you would maintain that position. Perhaps when the world comes running, we should in the words of Nancy Reagan "Just say NO" How would that work out for you?? I have no doubt in America's ability to defend its borders

W.A.N.K.A

Sorry for this, but some of you hit a "nerve"! :angry:

The world may not revolve around the USA but it would sure be a hell hole without the charity the US sends around the world. Our country has always been the one to step in where others waited. Compare the amount of money sent from the US for any humanitarian effort to the money received from other countries. We are always there when any of the others need help. :hug:

So, when you put down the USA, think about what Europe and the rest of the world would be like if we had not "interferred" in WWII. When other countries need help, who do they call on to bail them out ---- the good ole USA :twothumbs:

I have a grandson in Iraq and a nephen in Afghanistan - they are not risking their lives for nothing. Islamic terrorism is rampant in every country in the world. At this time, not many other countries seem to have much interest in stopping it even when suicide bombers are killing people everywhere. :angry:

One other point, if the USA is so "unimportant" - why the hell does everyone want to live here instead of in their home country? :confused:

WAY TO GO TEXAS GRANNY !!!!! AWESOME POST and please thank your Grandson and Nephew for their service, it's because of them that most of this WORLD is free. GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 2

I'll just skip the date argument, not worth it. :P

Elmstreet61. I really had to write to Thank You for the English lesson post. I laughed my Az :o off. That had been bothering me for a while too. I couldn't have said it any better. Took me a while to be able to type, had to get the tears dried up. I love the Aussies and would live there in a heartbeat, if I could. I'd even learn how to write the date backwards if I had to. lol. Oh. did I go there? :o Will be watching for more of your humor, or is it humour?. lol :lol: Good day, mate! lol. And again, THANKS for the laugh!

hey it's all good KK.

yes..most things i post are done with a good dose of humour...oops for the USA ppl...that will be humor.

cheers mate and have a good one!

• Upvote 1

The world may not revolve around the USA but it would sure be a hell hole without the charity the US sends around the world. Our country has always been the one to step in where others waited. Compare the amount of money sent from the US for any humanitarian effort to the money received from other countries. We are always there when any of the others need help. :hug:

So, when you put down the USA, think about what Europe and the rest of the world would be like if we had not "interferred" in WWII. When other countries need help, who do they call on to bail them out ---- the good ole USA :twothumbs:

I have a grandson in Iraq and a nephen in Afghanistan - they are not risking their lives for nothing. Islamic terrorism is rampant in every country in the world. At this time, not many other countries seem to have much interest in stopping it even when suicide bombers are killing people everywhere. :angry:

One other point, if the USA is so "unimportant" - why the hell does everyone want to live here instead of in their home country? :confused:

Yea right,the world doesent evolve around the USA?

That why when the US gets a cold, the rest of the world gets the flu!!!!

Yea we may stick our noses were some say it dosent belong but if we didnt, the unforseen consequnces of our actions if not taken would be a book of woes in it itself!

God has blessed the USA but many other countries have been the benifercery of that blessing at the expense of many American families.

WAY TO GO TEXAS GRANNY !!!!! AWESOME POST and please thank your Grandson and Nephew for their service, it's because of them that most of this WORLD is free. GOD BLESS AMERICA

ummmm...do you know who supported the germans in WW2??? Yup, good old USA corporations:

General Electric...provided engines and specific fuel for the german war planes!!!

Rothchild family.

Rockefeller family. these 2 bankingbusiness families (cartels) needed to see a boost in the USA economy...remember the 1920s and 30s? massive depression. remember the 40s onwards? huge boost to your economy after WW2.

PEARL HARBOUR? again...the US gov egging on the japanese to "try something...go on...we DARE YA... we DOUBLE DARE YA..." and it worked...the japanese responded, giving USA permission to bomb the heck out of them....you needed somewhere to try out your atomic bomb.

look guys and gals......

Whenever you see a media news story...or a global event, always ask the question: "WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS STORY OR EVENT?"

For example: 9/11........ who benefited from that disaster? al Qaeda or the taliban? No. Muslims? Clearly not. here is who benefited from the 9/11 event:

the owner of the twin towers got huge insurance payout AND.. the destruction of the towers meant that he no longer had to worry about the billion dollar job of removing all the astbestos from the cluster of WTC buildings...as he had been ordered to do...Instead your poor unfortunate New York people got to breath in all the astbestos....so expect to see heaps of illness around NY.

GW Bush was given permission by the USA people to ramp up "homeland security laws" aka your loss of freedoms and the ability of your govt, at any time, to go into Marshall Law...or to keep you in custody without reason. thank you GW Bush and Wall street representative Obama, for implementing the TOTALLY unnecessary and intrusive full body airport scanners!

so whoever had the most benefit from an event...they most probably were responsible and very likely paid for it. keep your eyes on the news...and believe NOTHING. Instead, remember to ask...WHO BENEFITS from this story?

Go well and peace to you all. meantime...go here for a good video...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/46654-david-icke-lets-bring-down-the-house-of-cards-

regarding the above video link...please be patient and make absolutely sure that you at least get to 5 minutes into it....enjoy, absorb...think and...apply!

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

ELMSTREET speaks a lot of truths that most Americans have no knowledge of, I wish ELMSTREET lived across the street from me, we would have a lot to speak about. Most Americans do not have time to learn about where they live. It is work, work, work for most of them just to keep their heads above water. They must pay THEIR taxes, which most do not know are not THEIR taxes at all.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, MK1964! I appreciate your calm and reasonable post! Years ago, when I lived in Manhattan, my hairdresser Sasha was from Croatia, and she was extremely cool and talented. I wish she lived on my little island now! But I do have friends and acquaintances here from Bulgaria, Moldova, and Rumania, due to work programs that send young people to become employed temporarily in the USA. Please don't think that every American is "anti-foreigner"! (Sigh) Since the internet, this is becoming more and more a global community, and I, for one, love that! Be well!

I, for one, appreciate your post. Thank you.

Elmstreet61. I really had to write to Thank You for the English lesson post. I laughed my Az :o off. That had been bothering me for a while too. I couldn't have said it any better. Took me a while to be able to type, had to get the tears dried up. I love the Aussies and would live there in a heartbeat, if I could. I'd even learn how to write the date backwards if I had to. lol. Oh. did I go there? :o Will be watching for more of your humor, or is it humour?. lol :lol: Good day, mate! lol. And again, THANKS for the laugh!

One thing which always puzzled me was that for instance ... Workers Day ( you call it Labor Day) is a very important Celebration/ Holiday in most Countries ( everything shuts on that day in many or most countries.... offices, plants schools,businesses etc) in the world and it's on May 1...... But not In the US ....You guys celebrate it on another day unlike the rest of the world.....

Also ....The Woman Day ( March 8) is a Celebration in lots of Countries around the World... Not a Holiday but a very important day nonetheless.......But still not in the US ( please correct me if I'm wrong).. ...Now the peculiar thing about thIs day is that it originated from a very bad incident ( actually it's worse than that) which occurred, if I recall correctly, in a Textile Factory in NYC in the first 1900's. The Owner of the place used to lock up the workers ( all women) inside the factory so they would be forced to stay inside no matter what..... There was a big fire and all of the women workers perished, sadly....So , I mean , this is part of American Labor History and the date is celebrated the world round but apparently not in the US.........

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 2

And this has what to do with my post???????????????? If you're just looking for an American to rail on, best go some place else. Otherwise, have a nice day / night.

Rail on? No. I was just making considerations on the different things but without passing judgment. Once again, ( I wrote it before) I like the US, visited lots , even lived there once, have lots of Friends and just like the Country and the People. Not railing on it at all. Sorry if you got that feeling. Just very quietly talking about how diff places perceive stuff, since before we were talking about the way countries write dates, etc....... If that offended you somehow, I am sorry but fail to see the reason of it.

Edited by umbertino

i thought it was lower Alabama

About your level I would think?

Try living with, and understanding there is another world,.......he'll half of the USA citizens don't even have a passport......and the WORLD news in the USA........hmmmmmmm if it didn't happen 5 miles away it didn't t happen .......try the BBC news?

Couldn't tell you pal.I'm English.

No? Me too.......that's why I get so annoyed with the shortsightedness ......called the UNITED states........ha ha ha ....where did they miss that point ?

Try filing a state tax return.......yes you guessed ........depends which state!''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Pretty typical......missed the point entirely!

• Upvote 1

I don't get it. Labor Day is one of our biggest holidays throughout the country. It ends the summer, kids go back to school, and fall begins. No white after Labor Day. Banks close, businesses close, schools close........we don't celebrate on May 1, but we celebrate.

We also honor women by celebrating Mother's Day....always on a Sunday so the family can be involved. We honor our mothers, aunts, sisters with children, friends with children. We just do it differently than others.

I am really not in the mood to hear about what is not right, or even different, about Americans. Every country has different values and history. Why don't you pick out some of the wonderful things we have done that that other peoples have not. World War I and II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Bosnia, Libya, etc........These far outweigh any holiday schedule you are reviewing.

God Bless the USA, our troops, Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross, all of the pharmaceutical companies that provide cheap life saving drugs (after the US citizen has paid for research and production) for other countries, parents that adopt from other nations, people like Oprah that spend their own money to educate children in other countries, Bill and Melinda Gates for attempting to eliminate malaria in poor countries, the Americans that are providing systems to provide clean water to poor people in other countries, all of the Americans that went to Haiti to help the recent victims and are still there......shall I go on? We are not perfect, but we have smart, compassionate, wonderful people here in America. I am proud to be an American.

PEACE!

Carrello

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

something that is NOT confirmed truth ... and most of what we read that we call "rumor" is nothing more than embellished tidbits at best and lies at worst.

Another one who really is so insular......missed the point I think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't have expressed it better!!! From another granny from Texas!

• Upvote 1

I don't know if the original post accomplished anything or not,..but it sure did stir up a **** storm of rhetoric,..it was very entertaining and nice that so many people could converse politely without becoming Hostile and agree to disagree, very nice !

Thanks to everyone both Foreign and domestic !

Good things To All !

Interesting post.

It's intesresting because I think you will find that in many FREE countries, their economies have been devastated by immigrants recently..........EUROPE...yes all of it, and certainly the HOLE <(!>) of the Middle East....USA....drop in the bucket.

Ditto! They can call us names, but if we withdrew our troops, our continued funding, our advice, they would all go down screaming! Who in the ##LL do they think they are?

Edited by Maymay

The measure of a country

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity about our government and it's policies, we should remember Tony Blair's words to his own people.

During an interview Prime Minister Tony Blair of Great Britain was quoted giving the following answer to one of his parliament members as to why he believes so much in America and it's President. (George Bush)

And does he think they are on the right track?

Blair's reply - "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at...how many want in...and how many want to get out." America is a country people still flock to.

From Mexico!!

Ditto! They can call us names, but if we withdrew our troops, our continued funding, our advice, they would all go down screaming! Who in the ##LL do they think they are?

I haven't quoted anything derogatory against the US and couldn't care either way but this type of mentality is American patriotism at its worse.

Edited by Dinarsaurus