Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste: Where we are as of April 3, 2011

ronscarpa

Enorrste: Where we are as of April 3

« on The GET Team: 4/03/2011 at 09:20:09 PM »

As I write this it is 7:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. I have just come in from standing on my deck for over an hour, watching the sunrise. As I come into the house, after an amazing experience, I hear the 70’s song “It’s only the beginning” playing on my TV, which I had turned to a music channel some hours before. I nearly collapsed as I heard this confirmation of what I have known to be true for so many months.

The song changed to another: “Is this the beginning or is this the end; when will I see you again.” I have no recollection of the name of the song. But it was a favorite of mine in the 70s. The conjunction of these two songs confirmed to me what I have taught for some months now. Our beginning will be short lived.

Now, I must take you all back with me to last night, before this ending, or beginning.

I had not one but two conference calls last night. For some reason I seem to have obtained a degree of notice in the world of dinardom. I get a lot of calls. The calls were interesting even though they were long. I think I was on the line for about 3 hours overall.

I recall saying to the last callers that I could either pay my phone bill or my mortgage, but not both, so I decided to do the latter. That was how long the calls lasted.

Then, I did what I normally do. I decided to relax, unwind, and play some internet poker, for free. I have over 175,000 chips, and I only play 2,000 at a time, so I can play all night and not be overly concerned. As it turned out, I played all night while at the same time I sipped on my vodka.

Never in my life would I have expected to have the experience that I subsequently had.

Now, for those of you who want the rate and the date, you can hang up now. I don’t have either. But what I do have is a story that you all might find interesting. Furthermore, it just might relate to our investment. So, if you will bear with me, I’d like to relate to you all the revelation that I had last night, and into this morning.

The word revelation is strangely appropriate here. As a theologian I have always been intrigued by the last book of the New Testament, called Revelation. At some time in my studies I found out that it was not so much about “revelations” in the sense that it was revealing the future, which it does, but that it was revealing Christ Himself.

I say this because the experience I had last night was a revealing. Whether this has to do with the revealing of the IQD we will only know, or not, tomorrow, or whenever. However, I believe that the revealing that I had may have relevance to our blessing. For me, at least, it was an overwhelming experience, and because of it I believe that I have been given a glimpse of the revealing.

I have come to believe that the two words, reveal, and reval are related. In fact, I believe that I saw the revealing last night. I also believe that it was a portent of the reval. I may be wrong, but the experience I had was quite overwhelming for me, so I’d like to relate it to you.

Now, I know that you all respect me. I also know that I hold a great burden. But, if I am correct, this gift was given to me for a reason. If I’m wrong, then I will fall into the dustbin of dingbats of history. But I really believe that I have gotten intel, as you all know it, from a very high source.

Therefore, if you will allow me, I’d like to describe the sunrise that I saw this morning, and the affect that it had upon me.

I finished playing my last poker game online and noticed that there was a twilight in the sky. It was that dull gray that overtakes the night blackness. It occurred so slowly, yet so clearly moving from a black to a gray.

As I watched I saw that the gray slowly turned to a pale blue color. It seemed to happen in a sequential manner that allowed me to see it gradually occur, yet definitely occur. I was mesmerized as I watched.

I went outside on my deck because I was so mesmerized by such a simple and inevitable event. The sun was rising, something that I had taken for granted for 62 years, or there about, without a second thought. Yet this morning, for some reason, I became transfixed as this simple act of God occurred.

Now I live at 6100 feet above sea level on the high point of a bluff over a valley below me that includes Lake Arrowhead. Beyond that, about 75 miles away, is a mountain called Mount Baldy. From Los Angeles this mountain is the “snow mountain” that is the first and last to be seen with snow from the Los Angeles basin.

My viewpoint, however, is not one of looking up, but one of looking across. Therefore, when there is snow on Baldy, there is usually snow where I am. However, this particular year the entire area below Baldy through 75 miles and up to where I live had melted.

As the light slowly increased I became aware of a glowing white peak in the distance. It literally glistened as the rising sun fell upon Mount Baldy. I became emotional as I saw the magnificence of the whiteness against the dull gray around me.

I became transfixed, literally, as I watched the golden glow of sunlight creep down the distant mountain. For fully 15 minutes I watched the slow progression of the light, as it overtook one valley after another, quietly approaching me. I was mesmerized as I saw the approach of the light, knowing that it was going to overwhelm me in due course.

I felt stupid, standing there at about 6 in the morning, knowing that I had been up all night. Yet I was compelled to continue in my search of the revealing of the light. So I stood there, watching, waiting. My home blocks the actual rising of the sun behind me, but its arrival occurs on one side prior to the same event occurring in the valley below me.

I ran to the other side of my deck and was amazed as I saw the sun peak over the higher cliff to my east. It’s brilliance stunned me, and I had to turn my eyes from it. It took me a moment to recover my focus. I was clearly experiencing an event that was dramatic, and yet one that happens every day of my life. Why now, I asked? Why am I up in the middle of the night turned morning to see this event? What does this mean?

I went back to the dark portion of my deck. I became totally involved in the process that ensued. Ever so slowly I watched the light fall on more and more of the valley below me, while not yet falling on myself. The process took what seemed like hours, when in fact it took about 20 minutes.

What amazed me was the fact that treetops immediately off my deck became illuminated while the valley below me remained shrouded in a grayness, with no apparent light upon it.

Off to my left, where there is a crest higher than my own I began to see a brilliance in the treetops, accompanied by a confluence of color known only to a person who lives in the mountains. The greens, oranges, and reds, all seemed to come alive as I watched. I was once again mesmerized.

Then, almost without warning, the top of a tree just below my deck began to glow with a brilliant yellow light amidst the green pine needles. I became transfixed one more time. As I watched, the light grew around me until it finally hit the railing upon which I stood.

I was bathed in light. It was at that point that I knew this experience that I had just had was no accident. I realized that it was so similar to my journey in this investment. I knew, in my heart, that the long slow process of revealing was akin to the revaluing, or the revaluation of the IQD. I knew, and now know, that our journey is over. We have reached that point of light. We are there. Of this I am absolutely confident, and, although I could be wrong, I can assure you that I believe that I am not wrong. Our blessing has arrived.

I hope you enjoy the rising of the sun in your own lives. I also hope you enjoy the rising of the Son in your own lives. As you read this in the forum you will see that I have changed a significant word, sun, to Son. GET it?

Thanks for listening. I love you all.

Steve

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Its AMAZING how God reveals things to us so we can get it.

Whatever it takes, so that happens.You obviously have a lot of time invested

along w/ prayer & finances. May He continue to BLESS you w/ revelation that you can understand

& reconginize. To of had this opportunity to be invested in Dinar has been something else.

I have only had mine 1 yr but the roller coaster ride has been incrediable. Will certainly be GLAD when its over.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 4

Then, I did what I normally do. I decided to relax, unwind, and play some internet poker, for free. I have over 175,000 chips, and I only play 2,000 at a time, so I can play all night and not be overly concerned. As it turned out, I played all night while at the same time I sipped on my vodka.

Steve

that explains a lot. i was wondering why on several of his posts he compared the RV and what's going on in iraq to a poker game. and throw in some vodka the head get's a little tipsy the mind wonders and the rambling starts... :blink:

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

I have come to believe that the two words, reveal, and reval are related. In fact, I believe that I saw the revealing last night. I also believe that it was a portent of the reval.

"Reveal" and "revalue" are not related. Sorry. Better lay off the vodka.

"winos know Jesus personally" - Richard Pryor

• Upvote 1

Enorrste: Where we are as of April 3

« on The GET Team: 4/03/2011 at 09:20:09 PM »

I recall saying to the last callers that I could either pay my phone bill or my mortgage, but not both, so I decided to do the latter. Steve

If you need help with a loan mod I have a connect for you.

Edited by DinarCowboy12

This guy could wright a book..wow!!!!!!!!!

He might be able to write a book, but it seems that he has never been RIGHT!

So now we know what has been branded as "INTEL" to be the worm in the bottle! How does a man cling to a "testimony" that God is "revealing" something to him while he is playing poker and drinking Vodka???

I remind this writer that when the prophets of the Old Testament prophesied - and their prophecy DID NOT COME TRUE, they were not allowed to prognosticate again, but RATHER, were seen for what they were doing (SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION), while claiming to speak for GOD and WERE STONED TO DEATH!!

Claiming to speak for GOD is nothing to be taken lightly!

• Upvote 1

My wife and i got our first tax return in years last week so we went out and partied all weekend and i swear i had more vodka then this guy.I was in a poker tourny and we watched the sun come up as weel but i don't remeber god having anything to do with it.He is a good writer though.

GO RV THE FIRST ROUND IS ON ME. :lol::lol::lol: