Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long have you been waiting

ray0880

3 years in! Ridin this horse till it dies! I dont think its happin this year either, With all the problems with the terrorist now. plus the little "o" is at the wheel now, that is a major problem the way I see it. No special intel, boots on ground, three letter agencies, nothing. JMHO!!! Nuff said!!!

Not long at all... about 2 yrs. I think I'm over the hump though. The first 6 mos were the worst.

I remember in 07 at the IIF how I felt sorry for the poor sun of a guns that invested in 04...as they had such a long frustrating wait. I thought I came just at the right time. It seems as the hump maybe a lot bigger than it appears.

In some respects I feel like a newbie compared to some of the veterans around here, but some day I'm thinkin' it would be a good idea to honor those who have stuck it out for so long paving the way for the rest of us...maybe at Vegas or in Belize!!!

2 Of Which Were Actually To Women .......

Is that right

You don't want to live in Belize.  I went to move there.  Gas is TWICE what it is in Mexico.  $5 a gallon and that was 8 years ago.  Who knows what it is now?  The black population are very racist against white people.  Wifey and I drove there from Mexico and we had racist slurs thrown at us from day one.  To be in the country costs $30.  It is mandatory that you LEAVE the country every 30 days it guess what?  It ALSO costs $30!  So I spent $60 plus for one day there.  I would never go back to that corrupt country.  I now live in Mexico.

Thanks for sharing.

Technically, all 3 were women, Sal became Sally after the honeymoon........

I'm told sxxt like that happens....That's life.

10 years. And I'll wait 10 more if I have to. I'm in it to win.

I commend you for your tenacity. Not sure about mine .