Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long have you been waiting

ray0880

Since 2003. My husband bought it at the airport in Kuwait as he flew our military in and out. I knew it was a long term investment and very speculative. However, i still believe it will come through one day. Too busy to worry about it much these days. Working hard and getting ready for retirement in a few years. Don't want the dinars to be my only back up plan. Hopefully, it will be a nice surprise one day!

4 1/2 years too long!!!! Need a vacation real bad - was hopeing for RV early this year - but it's back to drawing board the waiting game - Who knows how long we have to wait - Getting very upsetting to say the least....

• Upvote 1

Wow......Just noticed this thread was started in Feb 2010, which explains why some of the early names are not all that recognizable.... I feel bad for the person whose been in it 17 years.... means he bought the wrong Iraqi currency and should have turned it in before 2003..... Hopefully he got the word at some point.... :lol::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1