Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

update the gurus, part two

TimS

Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 tongue.gif

Okie still sticking to "it's all done, could see it any day" laugh.gif

Blaino says it's all done at $5.72 on 3/31 and we should see it any hour? Tick tock....

Mikki-RN says it's done and we'll see it 4/1....ooops

Bluwolf says it'll happen 4/1 by 9pmEST....ooops

Poppy2 says it's done and we'll see it 4/1......oooops

SteveI says we'll see it by 4/7

Athens says it's done and we'll see 4/4

Tony/Viper from Talk radio says it's done and we'll see it 4/4

An unknown lady says done and on Rueters for 4/1 release to US banks on 4/4

Ktfm says it's done at 3.87 and we'll see it 4/1.....oooops

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list emot-LMAO.gif

Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

..Love it!

I just don't know why people on these sites don't start calling this BS out. They keep giving pass after pass. I know, why should it upset me, it's just more bs from the pumpers. I know, but as much as we all like to say these rumors are "just entertainment", we all know deep inside we like to read them. It does give us hope. One half of me says, yeah what ever. Then the other half says, yeah, but maybe it's true. It truly is torturous at times. I read a great quote somewhere on these sites regarding the pumpers: "A broken clock is right twice each day".

Thanks TimS I thought of doing this, but honestly did not want to waste time going back and finding all of this info. I was wrong. Great job!!! DinarChiTown I'm with ya man!! This gets very defeating to read all of these predictions saying it's done, we're here and NUTHING!!!!

Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 :P

Okie still sticking to "it's all done, could see it any day" :lol:

Blaino says it's all done at $5.72 on 3/31 and we should see it any hour? Tick tock....

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list :lmao:

i guess there wasn't room for all the posts the GET a clue team has said it will RV. :lol:

• Upvote 1

The markets are open today in US...it's after 9am EST and no RV seen anywhere......scratch Blaino, Mikki-RN, Bluwolf, Poppy2 and Frank (KTFM)......

Does it surprise anyone that none of these gurus have come up with thier excuses yet......? Not a peep out of them :P

Steve and Ray have fallen back onto the "GOI positions not seated" as the reason for the hold up, but they say that has been resolved and will be finalized by this Tuesday. :lmao:

The Get a clue Team is just saying......soon, without much detail :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 :P

Okie still sticking to "it's all done, could see it any day" :lol:

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list :lmao:

Talk about another Dimension or Parallel Reality kind of thing............

TimS you have entirely too much time on your hands! :lol: Just kidding. Thanks for the update.

Now, let's predict what the excuses will be next week.

1. Banking systems glitch
  2. Protests in Iraq
  3. Forgot to print enough lower denoms
  4. Dispute between Allawi and Maliki
  5. Obama wants it delayed until election year
  6. Kuwaiti dispute
  7. Tsunami
  8. Charlie Sheen
  9. It's Iraq
  • Upvote 8

The markets are open today in US...it's after 9am EST and no RV seen anywhere......scratch Blaino, Mikki-RN, Bluwolf, Poppy2 and Frank (KTFM)......

Does it surprise anyone that none of these gurus have come up with thier excuses yet......? Not a peep out of them :P

Steve and Ray have fallen back onto the "GOI positions not seated" as the reason for the hold up, but they say that has been resolved and will be finalized by this Tuesday. :lmao:

The Get a clue Team is just saying......soon, without much detail :shakehead:

dude your quote said its after 9:00 am est,but your post hit at 8:30 am-wth.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dude your quote said its after 9:00 am est,but your post hit at 8:30 am-wth.. :rolleyes:

Thats because he got Super high speed internet, i posted this at 5:00 PST but didnt hit until 6:12 PST with my dial up connection

• Upvote 1