Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can they all be wrong?

mollyshelper

I can't see the RV being too low because with Iraq wanting to be the worlds largest oil producer it wouldn't make sense for the Dinar to RV at a low rate. Also if they are with the group of countries that want to establish a common currency their credibility amongst the group of countries would be low if their RV is very low. I think it will be somewhere near the rate of the Kuwait Dinar.

I don't know when - but now the Iraqi's are actually talking about it and are excited...I have been waiting about three years and they wouldn't even talk about it...now they are hopeful...they think it's going to happen before the election...I know three years ago that this was not a get rich quick plan, but an investment...now that they are getting excited - maybe just maybe the lights at the end of the tunnel for them and us...