Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can they all be wrong?

mollyshelper

I don't really think any of those people are wrong or giving false info...I do believe that its just a case of lack of knowledge on RV...They are not going to leak a date or rate...this is all just a guessing game...eliminating all avenues and trying to make an reasonable guess as to when and $$..It will be a miracle if someone gets it all right (date and rate)..

Not to burst bubbles, but they have all been wrong before. Not so sure on the Adam part seeing as he likes to keep to himself a lot, but the others have all at the same time. I would like for it to happen this month, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

these specific names that are listed keep me coming back. i enjoy what they have to say. they are possitve people!! Even if it doesnt rv this week or next i believe someday it will. Therefore i would rather have some enlighted folks around in my corner. makes for a better invironment. Everything does feel right for an rv, now we wait. Nothing wrong with waiting for money in the bank! In my opionion if you are simply buying more because of the rumors than thats on u. dont be negative towards these people that are bustin there arses for us. just a thought and not against this post at all, i do believe things are heating up.

Soooo, a little reality check. Today is 2/2 and as of this writing it is 1850 Bagdad time. I think, and correct me if I am wrong, tomorrow is another day!!!!! What did Dorothy say "tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!! tomorrow is another day!!!!"

You are wrong. That was Annie, not Dorothy. No place like home, no place like home.

I hope that it does rv by the 7th but for some reason everyday it gets closer to the 7th I feel start to second guess it. I keep having this feeling that Iraq will find an excuse not to do it. I could be wrong; I hope I'm wrong.

I've only been following the Dinar and related information for a few months but it is clear to me that there are too many variables for anyone of us to make a solid prediction. The more knowledgable IQD folks have made predictions and missed the mark on many calls. It reminds me of the cartoon Pinky and the Brain - Pinky: "What are we doing tonight Brain?" Brain: "Same thing we do everynight Pinky - RV'ing".... Oddly enough, reading positive posts does seem to keep one's hopes up. I appreciate those who keep us informed via this site.