Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Member: Chase & BofA Info

nointel

* DD Member: Chase & BofA Info

April 1st, 2011 10:34 pm ·

Hey Family,

I posted last week about my banking exprience from chase bank. Well I did a little bit more research today at two more bank branches. ok for the first one that I decided to go to was the main chase bank branch in redmond oregon. I spoke with both the manager and teller about cashing in at there branch. I got the same information about them not accepting iraq dinar because of it being a sactioned country. Which this doesn’t really bother me at the moment. But what I did find out that was different from the other bank branch was that they will allow only $5000 deposits each day at there branch unlike what I heard last week of only allowing $1000 a day. Weird that there the same company.

Now for the last bank branch I went to..

which is bank of america. I asked the manager what his rules were with cashing in and he said there is no limit to what can be deposited. Just maybe a day or two to clear the curriency for a possible fake. But what he said that bothered me was that the iraq dinar is a scam. He wouldn’t even budge on that. He said I’m a banker and I know these things. He just kept repeating himself saying its a scam. I couldn’t even try and convince him other wise. Well everybody is entitled to there own opinions. I just wish we all knew if this is really a for sure thing. I know there’s always something that could happen to make this not work. But all I can do and say is “put it in gods hands and let gods will be done”

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

No disrespect to the bank manager or anyone who lives in the great state of Oregon. I'm sure he's a fine man, however he is also a bank manager in Oregon.

To put it more clearly.....he manages a bank in Oregon.

So to bottom line it for everyone. He's a bank manager in Oregon who thinks the dinar is a scam.

No worries.

Peace

• Upvote 12

No disrespect to the bank manager or anyone who lives in the great state of Oregon. I'm sure he's a fine man, however he is also a bank manager in Oregon.

So to bottom line it for everyone. He's a bank manager in Oregon who thinks the dinar is a scam.

No worries.

Peace

+1

could be { just a guess} this is another bank deal, we think it is a scam type,,,i`m now wondering ---if they are on the insider knowledge,,and have to say [it is a scam] in case the u s treasury has folks in the shadows,, looking for leaks! this i think would be insider information---jail time at a relaxing instiution.. that is just my thinking. thanks for the post :)

• Upvote 1

No worries.

Peace

Well if it helps here in Mississippi my banker remains very positive on the whole deal!!

That'd right I did say Mississippi. So now I guess the jokes will fly. Just remember it may be Country but it's beautiful and yes there r a few smart fellas here! No not fart smellers!!

Good luck everyone. Danielsan, out

• Upvote 5

No banker I went to in January knew about the new FDIC rules which insures your non-interest check account with no limit. They were adamant about how wrong I was. Then I had them go on-line and they looked like fools. Anything good, bad - even a stare can not be believed if it came from a banker. It is amazing what people in their profession do not know. That pig, Ben Rothelsberger did not know that a game could end in a tie. He was probably the only one in the stadium that didn't know the rule. And then I had to root for him in the Super Bowl - I have no honor - but, I do so hate the Pack,

• Upvote 1

Well if it helps here in Mississippi my banker remains very positive on the whole deal!!

That'd right I did say Mississippi. So now I guess the jokes will fly. Just remember it may be Country but it's beautiful and yes there r a few smart fellas here! No not fart smellers!!

Good luck everyone. Danielsan, out

No need for jokes to fly because here in Texas the presidents at 4 banks all own dinar in my town and they always have questions for me to see if i know anything new. BOA doesnt sell dinar so they are told to tell people it is a scam since they dont sell it. Ive even sat in the office with one of the presidents at the bank and had her questions the lady at the treasury department while she ordered my dinar and they were told to tell them any question about dinar they have no information or opinion on the dinar. Yet the agent insured us its 110% legal and a legitimate currency or they would not be selling it

• Upvote 3

Also, if it was a scam, why did so many banks sell the dinar? I would think the U.S. Treasury would be all over any bank selling bunk currency. It may or may not come out at the rate we all want but eventually it will have a rate ,making it legal tender. So don't listen to anyone when they say it's a scam :)

• Upvote 4

Unfortuneatly, as to present date, there is nothing I have seen (other than thousands of unverified unsubstantuated rumors) that disproves the rv of the iraqi dinar is anything but a scam.

Coklebur - You are so full of crap. Practically every post I see your name appearing some where. If you felt this way, why would you be on these sites like some stalker, luring in the bushes. You would have to be an idiot. Wait, a second...it's all becoming clear to me now.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Also, if it was a scam, why did so many banks sell the dinar? I would think the U.S. Treasury would be all over any bank selling bunk currency. It may or may not come out at the rate we all want but eventually it will have a rate ,making it legal tender. So don't listen to anyone when they say it's a scam :)

When someone says that the IQD is a scam,they do not mean that the currency itself is a scam, they mean that the basis for people trading for it is a scam(The thought of an RV). I will continue to believe in this investment no matter how grim the outcome may look.

• Upvote 5

I am amazed at the number of people who want a 100% iron clad assurance that this Dinar investment is going to pay. Do they invest in stock, real estate and other investments with the same restrictions. Investment means risk. We all try to minimize the risk, but we can never eliminate it all. If you have a low tolerance for risk, investments of any kind is not really for you. Don't ever hope to make it big or even small without risk.

ER

• Upvote 1

On this last 3 weeks i noticed that the majority of the people that have been talking bs about our investment is the people that live everyday walking and eating only rumors and is no other way that i can see it because if they at least spend and our daily reading news and facts they will then compare them with the rumors and will for sure not make all that stupid comments. If you think is not worth it or is a scam why you loose your time coming here? I hardly recomend this people to turn on your tv and keep watching the Discovery channel <_<

I would not put to much stock in the "Bankers" knowing anything about the financial world. I went to my bank yesterday to wire $ to my warka account. One of the managers took me into his office to take care of the wire and He said to me "boy there has not been as many people in here to buy Dinar like there used to be a month or so ago? I replyed, your bank stoped selling it a month ago! His reply was, Oh really? I did not know that? They count money and fill out papers, you would probably get better opinions from the person that checks you out at the grocery store.

NO SCAM the currency, if purchased through a registered dealer. is real. The rumors of the revalue of that or any other currency is what is at question. History of other countries currency tells us, like all currency, it can go up in value or down, that is simple. However, the favorable growing economic factors of Iraq with its oil reserves, would tell any wise person it will grow with the other OPEC countries and achieve a post war value greater than it is now.

Major companies like Shell, Exxon, etc. would not invest like they have if there were not going to be growth. Growth in the GDP and exports means more value to their money. So NO SCAM and that is a very poor term to use. If you feel you can't wait, then cash in now, and blame those who said it was an overnight get rich plan. It may not come out of the gate at $3.00 or more but it will increase in value to the dollar.

• Upvote 5

This is not a scam and I wish people would forget about bank rumors and look for info on the last ministries to be filled. I would no longer waste time with these bank rumors anymore. Come on do you really think banks would be selling dinar if it was a scam. If you want bank rumors look for info on their ability to communicate with other banks. That kind of info is important not some banker in Oregons speculation. Key on the Electronic banking system. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 1

Coklebur - You are so full of crap. Practically every post I see your name appearing some where. If you felt this way, why would you be on these sites like some stalker, luring in the bushes. You would have to be an idiot. Wait, a second...it's all becoming clear to me now.

Butkiss-- I am sorry my simple observation elicited such a harsh and rude response from you. Could it be that it is the wisdom of my words that provoked this outburst ? And by the way, I hate to correct such a learned fellow as yourself, but the term is LURKING in the bushes, not luring.

• Upvote 1

NO SCAM the currency, if purchased through a registered dealer. is real. The rumors of the revalue of that or any other currency is what is at question. History of other countries currency tells us, like all currency, it can go up in value or down, that is simple. However, the favorable growing economic factors of Iraq with its oil reserves, would tell any wise person it will grow with the other OPEC countries and achieve a post war value greater than it is now.

Major companies like Shell, Exxon, etc. would not invest like they have if there were not going to be growth. Growth in the GDP and exports means more value to their money. So NO SCAM and that is a very poor term to use. If you feel you can't wait, then cash in now, and blame those who said it was an overnight get rich plan. It may not come out of the gate at $3.00 or more but it will increase in value to the dollar.

very well said.... pretty much sums up this type of potential investment. I've been seeing more of this "scam" talk associated with this investment and I believe the term is being misunderstood and used incorrectly. This post stood out to me, thanks.

another term I've seen before that I believe is also used incorrectly is "cashing in". I assume, by that, it is implied that the currency is exchanged for a different currency, depending on which country you are "exchanging" in. "cashing in" sounds like some type of lottery or mythical raffle. just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

It could be a regional thing because I've been in the Northwest and have had no success with any bank in regards to buying dinar. Everyone I know up there has gone through a dealer. Only BoA got testy about the dinar and refused to open an account for me because I intended to use it for cashing in. I know people that have accounts there and they say BoA will do it for current customers at no charge. I've prepared with other banks and haven't tried BoA since. Every bank I called said that the IQD is not a tradable commodity and until it is they won't deal with it. Maybe it's just my experience, but it seems like there might be a lack of info up there. I guess the bankers could just be tight lipped too. I've read a lot about people still buying at banks, but not anyone in the NW.

I think I may have been the first to post BofA saying that the dinar RV "is a scam." I also mentioned that this ocurred in a branch in Everett, WA.

Well that has changed - I recently went to the branch to check my SD box. Without any mention by me, the same manager who had told me it is a "scam," very quietly assured me that BofA WILL be "offering dinar transactions."

The real question, of course, will be their "fee" for doing so - said by others to be a very heavy percentage of your exchange.

I was encouraged that "before April 1" was a real possibility.

Another "sucker" punch.

I am thinking that the RV is far more complicated thatn any of us realize.

DC1

You will hear that from BOA all day long because they dont and have no plans to deal with the dinar at this point......through a friend I know people in the corporate headquarters of BOA (who are actually invested in dinar) so anything that changes or progresses with BOA I know of pretty quickly.....but as it stands they wont be dealing with dinar period.......so yes alot of them will tell you its a scam.....hell I know of a investments president with merril lynch that tells anyone and everyone that asks him about the dinar that its a scam and bad investment as he himself sits on MILLIONS of dinar.......

• Upvote 1