Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more rumors

nointel

since i was blasted the last time i posted a rumor, i am going to give the link where i got it. so you can all kiss my a** and if you feel the need you can look up the rumors yourselves. it really doesn't matter if i post them or not, some one else will.. http://iraqidinarnew...

post edited by vizio

Promoting other Dinar sites is a no no (First Warning)angry.gif

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Nointel, I love reading your posts, don't worry about the badgers. They are here to stay and hunkered down to stay, so for the ones that enjoy your information please keep it coming. There really are many of us.

Thanks for the Post!! Here's to many more (but I hope it is short lived because the RV makes it soon) just had to add that part :)

• Upvote 2

since i was blasted the last time i posted a rumor, i am going to give the link where i got it. so you can all kiss my a** and if you feel the need you can look up the rumors yourselves. it really doesn't matter if i post them or not, some one else will.. http://iraqidinarnew...t/blog/2011/03/

LMAO!!! Tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back tiger ripp em to shreds.

• Upvote 1

I wish there were not so many idiots who have infested this site. If you do not like someone's post shut up about it! I, for one, am serious about this investment and want any and all information I can gather. I am mature enough to be able to filter what I do not want to believe but I do not have to blast the one who did the posting. All you are doing is keeping people away. If that is your intent then get the %^&* out of this site and go somewhere else. Stop interferring with posts. If they are BS we can figure that out. You do not need to be the post police.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LMAO!!! Tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back tiger ripp em to shreds.

I agree BanG ... I've got nothing wrong with people posting the rumours and I am not one to shoot the messenger ... I would tend to shoot the fabricator of the rumour ... or fibber, as it were.

• Upvote 1

since i was blasted the last time i posted a rumor, i am going to give the link where i got it. so you can all kiss my a** and if you feel the need you can look up the rumors yourselves. it really doesn't matter if i post them or not, some one else will.. http://iraqidinarnew...

post edited by vizio

Promoting other Dinar sites is a no no (First Warning)angry.gif

LOL do not be afriad to post what ever you want. in fact I will post it for ya. I can handle all the bashing and negative marks people throw, I still sleep well at night!

Nighthk11 Chat 03/31/11

« on: Today at 05:45:50 PM »Quote

4:05 PM [Nighthk11] Movement is taking place with a specific timetable in mind- hopefully this will be over within a short period of time- days-hours

4:06 PM [Nighthk11] All though the little news we have observed is conflicting- I believe at this point their time of misleading and fooling people is over as we have their game plan.

4:07 PM [Nighthk11] IMF requirements must be met- they will no longer be allowed to squirm and get away with wasting time and trying the patience of many

4:08 PM [Nighthk11] They will be fast tracked into Art 8 which allows for a tradable currency if they are not there now

4:10 PM [Nighthk11] As I stated before, the second quarter of 2011 begins on 1 April- that is a day away- I am on dinar watch as of today because I believe we will see it at any time- specifically by 01 Apr- very possible by tomorrow evening after banks are closed- this is just my opinion

4:10 PM [Nighthk11] Most certainly by or before 8 April when the WTO inaugural is to take place

4:11 PM [Nighthk11] For all that are tired of waiting- I strongly suggest you read MDB’s IMF info- the plan is in the final stages and there is a window- we are looking at the RV

4:13 PM [Nighthk11] There is really nothing more to say except keep watching as this comes to a close- the door is shutting and we will be cashing in – That is all- done for now many thanks

• Upvote 2

I like the crazies. the $5.27 to $10.00 guys for entertainment and a laugh.It's the low 10 cent to 30cent guys pumping you to buy a bunch of dinar so you'll have enough when its over that are the deviuos ones.Not even entertaining.Never bought because of either pump.Rhumors are just fun Rhumor on...