Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SORRY GUYS THIS IS ALL A SCAM !!!!

talladegaman

SCAM? NO!

RISK? YES!

You have to be a savvy to be in business, to invest.

I have taken many courses, real estate, stock, etc,

Everything takes some time..

I just want to address your 'rant'...

When a person becomes disgruntled with their job,

their church, their political party associate---

They leave, they walk away---- "with dignity".

They DON'T bring as many people down with them.

Many of us are in for the long haul--sometimes that's the

thrill of the game....You added no value to any of us with

this post! So now I know NEVER to read anything you have

to say,,,, I gave you a minus---- but you already knew that

(because you are the smartest person in this room)

• Upvote 5

If this is a scam then:

Have you sold all of the dinar you bought in 2010?

If YES, what the HELL are you still doing on this net? Trying to convince yourself that you are right by getting someone else to sell off? Or do you just like to rain on the parade of others?

If NO, then why not? Trying to get someone to take your 2010 dinar off of your hands at some profit? You probably bought at about $1020 per million in 2010 (with fees) and now the purchase price is about $1040. Trying to make a $20 profit on a scam? Isn't that a scam? Well the buy back last year was $860 per million, went up to $900 per million and seems to have dropped to $880 per million. So you still can make $10 to $20 which will cover your FEDEX fee. So get with it. Dump your worthless, scam dinar and leave the discussion!

If you are serious about this, I'm sure there are some here who will take those worthless dinar off of your hands at a discount!

• Upvote 1

If this is what is to come, then I hope beyond all hope I'm dead center if one of these MRV's strike us. However the Dinar being a scam? NAAA Never! I will hold out for door number 3 and hope for the best I guess. Peace.

Ah come on DanG... how about the surprise door #4.... it is the one without a label. It holds the Key to the RV...

I just love this game.... biggrin.gif

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

Correction.. The second correct prediction! Ive already been predicting that one :)

Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not. And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits. So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!! Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does.. Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!! People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

ALL THE MORE 4 US TO BAD CAN"T KEEP THE FAITH

I know if my mentality was this is a scam, I would purchase dinars as well. I know most things that I find to be a scam I buy into. I am sure we all do because you must think we are all complete f**king idiots. If you read the rumors and take them serious, then perhaps a line can be drawn that you are being conned into buying more, but most people on this forum know to put very little belief into the rumors and don't run out and buy more dinar when the fire alarm is sound. I guess I just do not see the benefit of your post. Is it so you can turn around and say "I told you so" or it is more from the basis of when it happens we can say "moron'? If that is the case, let me be the first to say "moron". If you have no belief then sell your currency and get the hell off the forum. If you are not part of a solution then you are part of a problem.

• Upvote 1

I really find it fascinating that all of the posters who say "it's a scam" offer very little evidence to substantiate their accusations. BTW, I don't consider pronouncements from so-called financial experts to be evidence; most of them wouldn't know an IQD if they fell over it, and they're just parroting what they hear from their buddies. We all got into this INVESTMENT for our own reasons, and we all have stayed because we continue to believe in the up side. While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, they are just that: OPINIONS. But if we're all going to make a contribution on this forum to the collective body of knowledge about this investment, I'd sure like to see more of the naysayers produce more evidence along with their opinions than has been offered so far. JMO. GO RV!

I didn't say buying dinar was a scam, I said buying into what the guru's are saying is the scam.

One thing you must not have been told when you bought your Dinars is this is a long term investment. Please have a little hope I believe we are close and like you I got into this in dec of 2010 after checking into this I bought only because I made my Owen decision to buy I was not forced into buying and neither where you. This could not RV soon but than again it could how would you feel if you sold out your dinar and maybe 2 weeks later it RVed, you feel like the biggest dork on the planet. I have been out of work now for 2 years do to economy and I decide I was going to take a gamble on this just like playing cards or rolling the dice or rulet its a gamble. and you have gotten in now don't buy any more stick with what you have and ride it out like the rest of use. It will rv some day maybe not today or to marrow but hey what if it does. just clam down and chill out don't read rumors read news with links and make you owe decision on what you feel could happen don't ever believe the hype of others some make jokes and some are pumpers to get you to buy more just don't listen to them. Take my word friend if you read all those rumors it will drive you nuts. My friend that told me about this is also loosing his mind over this and would like for it to be over with just like the rest of us do. God test us everyday to see where we are in are lives just remember penitence is a virtue.

I bought back when 1,000,000 IQD was $720. Just buying in 2010 and now being fussy about it really doesn't make an impact on me. If you want to get rid of your IQD, put your email address somewhere where we can find it. No point in keeping them I say. DON"T complain to those of us who bought in earlier than 2010 and know quite a bit about this SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT.

• Upvote 1

Wow, what a very old point of view that's been beat to utter death......

Listen, its a scam to you because you allow other people you don't even know to do the thinking in this investment for you. You allow other people to set your expectations...

From the fantastic silver spoon to your mouth you took it in and digested it....Don't deny it Mr Frustrated... Own up to that....In my own experience in the beginning, I went through the same thing.

But lets be honest, being this way is a very lazy approach to this investment....its so much easier to believe remarkable BS then it is to fact check for yourself...isn't it?

Start looking at the facts and if you bought too much sell some off or get out all together.

and stay away from the horse track! :lol:

• Upvote 2

How much is that double major making you? School pays you nothing. I find it rather funny that you rope yourself in with the 75% that I refer to. Must be true. Take your degree and shove it. I have my GED and Ive paid more in taxes than youve made in your lifetime.

:lol: :lol: Thank you for proving my point. You are a joke and if you think ANYONE believes that you are as wealthy as you say you are that just proves that you are a moron. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You crack me up. Did you know that most successful business owners droped out of highschool or college to start their business? I am self made. When I was 23 I employed 100 people full time. Dont be jealous! Dont be a baby and hide behind your education. I see thru your bs. I know your type, as I have hired many many college educated people that dont have a clue how to make money. So I fired their A$$'s. Big deal, you can go to school and get good grades. LOL if you had more to back yourself up you would be throwing your balls around. But you cant. Go do some research into some of the richest billionaires in the world. Richard Branson is one you should look into. Larry Ellison is another.

You never answered my question. How much money do you earn weekly,monthly, annualy? What is your occupation?

I have a quote for you:

PERSISTENCE:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of PERSISTENCE.

TALENT WILL NOT; Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with TALENT.

GENIUS WILL NOT; Unrewarded GENIUS is almost a proverb.

EDUCATION WILL NOT; The world is full of uneducated derelicts.

PERSISTENCE AND DETERMINATION ALONE WILL BRING SUCCESS.

Quit hiding behind your meaningless education. Oh by the way, how are those student loans treating you? :)

Ive also raised a million dollars in angel capital. Ive launched 3 other profitable companies. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Tell me. Please. Or quit with your pathetic comments. Dont be a jealous hater. :)

HAHAHAHAHA I can make **** up too. But if you really want the truth I am in Med School (Which explains why I am only on late at night at on weekends, or it is my wife on my account.). You know the money is not like it used to be in my field but I don't do it for the cash. Of course I want a nice lifestyle for my family but I am only 24 and when I am done I will be saving lives instead of looking down on those that might not have my status like you do.

Good for you with making money, if you really do, but that is not what it is all about. And that is my point. You talk so much **** it is funny. People don't care if you make money... you are still an arrogant ass.

PS No student loans for me... My parents are also educated and set aside an investment plan for me as a young child so that it would pay for ALL of my schooling. But I do love how you talk down on education, it shows what you are really about.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You crack me up. Did you know that most successful business owners droped out of highschool or college to start their business? I am self made. When I was 23 I employed 100 people full time. Dont be jealous! Dont be a baby and hide behind your education. I see thru your bs. I know your type, as I have hired many many college educated people that dont have a clue how to make money. So I fired their A$$'s. Big deal, you can go to school and get good grades. LOL if you had more to back yourself up you would be throwing your balls around. But you cant. Go do some research into some of the richest billionaires in the world. Richard Branson is one you should look into. Larry Ellison is another.

You never answered my question. How much money do you earn weekly,monthly, annualy? What is your occupation?

I have a quote for you:

PERSISTENCE:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of PERSISTENCE.

TALENT WILL NOT; Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with TALENT.

GENIUS WILL NOT; Unrewarded GENIUS is almost a proverb.

EDUCATION WILL NOT; The world is full of uneducated derelicts.

PERSISTENCE AND DETERMINATION ALONE WILL BRING SUCCESS.

Quit hiding behind your meaningless education. Oh by the way, how are those student loans treating you? :)

Ive also raised a million dollars in angel capital. Ive launched 3 other profitable companies. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Tell me. Please. Or quit with your pathetic comments. Dont be a jealous hater. :)

The problem Sir is that what you seem to forget is that sure you can make plenty of money.... but you cant do it being a physician, or a lawyer, or a broker or a professor. Because they all require an education. make sure the next time your sick or need to file a deposition you go see larry ellison, or any of the other self made men. And by the way just because you are persistent and determined will not make you successful. But i will always have my education.

You are a little boy with ZERO real career experience. You have a long ways to go buddy. Plenty of obsticles could jump in your way and prevent you from even finishing school. Get off your high horse. You are in the same position as a community college student. Ohhhh Med school. Glad MOMMY AND DADDY could wipe your butt for you and give you a free ride. Thats probably made up tho. It is all about money. Or none of us would be here. PERIOD. I will laugh if you end up dropping out of school and being an electrician (which is a very respectable career I might add) and watch your arrogance go out the window. 24 years old HAHAHAHAHA you have a lot to learn son. Ask mommy and daddy.

Your arrogance shows you really know less than I do at my young age. You are just mad because your argument is gone now.

I am sure that all the money in the world would not save your dumbass from a tumor. Your money will be wasted away while my knowledge and understanding will ALWAYS be greater than yours. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are a little boy with ZERO real career experience. You have a long ways to go buddy. Plenty of obsticles could jump in your way and prevent you from even finishing school. Get off your high horse. You are in the same position as a community college student. Ohhhh Med school. Glad MOMMY AND DADDY could wipe your butt for you and give you a free ride. Thats probably made up tho. It is all about money. Or none of us would be here. PERIOD. I will laugh if you end up dropping out of school and being an electrician (which is a very respectable career I might add) and watch your arrogance go out the window. 24 years old HAHAHAHAHA you have a lot to learn son. Ask mommy and daddy.

WIll your education put food on the table? You will never be able to to take away my ability to feed my family. I dont care what you know. (education) It wont save you from starving.

The difference is i dont resent your ability to put food on the table ,why do you resent anyones education? But my education CAN save your life

You are not a doctor yet. You are a broke college kid. KID. as in child. Med school drop out rate is 1 out of 4. Yeah 25%. You might not end up getting to play doctor.

Do the math Dip ****. I am just about done. Since you know how to use google how about you go check out the dropout rate for your final semester in Med School.

You are just so frustrated that someone can be more happy than you without money, which by the way I still think is made up. You are probably some fatass sitting at the computer on your moms couch.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 1

You are not a doctor yet. You are a broke college kid. KID. as in child. Med school drop out rate is 1 out of 4. Yeah 25%. You might not end up getting to play doctor.

are you seriously rooting AGAINST this young man becoming a physician? He is doing something you will never understand,yet will absolutely need either now or in the future. please take a minute and examine what you are saying, so unnecessary.

No, im not rooting for his failure. Im praying for it.

That is perfect. That one comment shows how moronic you really are. I was wrong about the other statement... this one is the best.

You know what I am praying for? That one day you roll into my ER going into cardiac arrest and I will laugh in your face and just sprinkle a few single dollar bills and see if that helps you breathe easier.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1